Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 56132 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2021, 12:35:00 PM »
Advertisement
Estimates are estimates, but you'd at least expect Arnold to be consistent.  I brought it up because you selectively chose to use 12:25 from one version and not 12:15 from another.
Off the top of my head, only Arnold Rowland is the only person who claimed to see "movement" in any 6th floor window at 12:15. Please see the tete' a tete'  I had with Dan O'Meara regarding Rowland.

And, why do  I have this feeling that you really have no idea what a "normal murder investigation" would entail?

Estimates are estimates, but you'd at least expect Arnold to be consistent.  I brought it up because you selectively chose to use 12:25 from one version and not 12:15 from another.

No. I never used either estimate. I merely pointed out that Carolyn Arnold was consistent is saying that she had seen Oswald, whether it was at 12:15 or 12:25 or somewhere inbetween.

Off the top of my head, only Arnold Rowland is the only person who claimed to see "movement" in any 6th floor window at 12:15. Please see the tete' a tete'  I had with Dan O'Meara regarding Rowland.

Brennan also claimed to have seen somebody in the window well before the arrival of the motorcade.

And, why do  I have this feeling that you really have no idea what a "normal murder investigation" would entail?

That's an easy question to answer. You are a LN. That's why you have that "feeling"! It has to do with pure bias and nothing to do with reality.

The LNs in this thread really must not like the obvious facts being presented since all of them are now attacking the messenger. Says it all, really!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2021, 12:35:00 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2021, 01:53:44 PM »
So, despite the fact that you admit that the photo isn't proof of anything, you post it anyway? Yeah, that makes sense.

The photo does not prove a damned thing, because the original window was removed and replaced by a new one shortly after the investigation. A far better indication of how high the windows could actually open is this photo;

Now just imagine somebody sitting on the ledge and try to imagine how for his shoulders and head would reach.

Btw, there is a photo in circulation of Detective Hill (I believe) calling down from the sniper's nest, which shows exactly how high the opening of the window was on 11/22/63.

So, despite the fact that you admit that the photo isn't proof of anything, you post it anyway? Yeah, that makes sense.

No, I simply asked and quite innocently because I'd really like to know, where is the evidence of your claim that the window could only open half way on the 22nd and you didn't answer the question?
I admitted that the photo isn't proof that the window being fully opened is how it was on the 22nd, but until you provide evidence to the contrary, the fully open window is a possibility. I am still waiting for you.
And since I can't date when the photo was taken, how can you assume it's a different window, it may well be the replaced window but it also may not be.

The photo does not prove a damned thing, because the original window was removed and replaced by a new one shortly after the investigation.

Well Martin, without a date the photo was taken, your assumption is a little premature and as I said you could well be right but I just asked for some evidence. I didn't claim a single thing.

Btw, there is a photo in circulation of Detective Hill (I believe) calling down from the sniper's nest, which shows exactly how high the opening of the window was on 11/22/63.

The photo of Sergeant Gerald Hill wasn't from the sniper's nest, it's a completely different window.

JohnM

« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 02:05:16 PM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2021, 02:02:58 PM »
Yes, it's a really bizarre way to present evidence

Yeah right... a far better way to present evidence is never going there and just using pictures to make up your own stories.

Hilarious

On your alleged visit which you are reluctant to prove, if you were kneeling at the sniper's nest window or seated on the sniper's net window sill, then you may have a point but you weren't and you don't, sorry about that.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2021, 02:02:58 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2021, 02:38:24 PM »
No, I simply asked and quite innocently because I'd really like to know, where is the evidence of your claim that the window could only open half way on the 22nd and you didn't answer the question?
I admitted that the photo isn't proof that the window being fully opened is how it was on the 22nd, but until you provide evidence to the contrary, the fully open window is a possibility. I am still waiting for you.

It doesn't matter how far the window could open, the only thing that matters is how far the window was open on 11/22/63 and this evidence photo shows you exactly how far it was open on that day;

there is no way that anybody sitting on the window sill, could stick his head out of the window to look straight down.

And since I can't date when the photo was taken, how can you assume it's a different window, it may well be the replaced window but it also may not be.

Well Martin, without a date the photo was taken, your assumption is a little premature and as I said you could well be right but I just asked for some evidence. I didn't claim a single thing.

As I understand it, the original window was removed six weeks after the assassination, by D.H. Byrd. The odds that your photo was taken after that are far greater than the photo being taken within those six weeks.

The photo of Sergeant Gerald Hill wasn't from the sniper's nest, it's a completely different window.

JohnM

True, looking at the arch, it seems to be one of the 6th floor windows in the center of the building. But the photo is useful nevertheless as it clearly shows just how far Hill was hanging out the window. That's how far Oswald also would have to be hanging out of the window to see who was right beneath him on the sidewalk. I seriously doubt that you even remotely believe that actually happened!

Perhaps you need to take a step back and rethink this thing. A man who wants to assassinate the President, suddenly decides to draw attention to himself, at least 5 minutes prior to the arrival of the motorcade, by sticking his head out of the window and looking straight down to see who was on the sidewalk. Really? That makes sense to you?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:14:55 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2021, 02:45:22 PM »
On your alleged visit which you are reluctant to prove, if you were kneeling at the sniper's nest window or seated on the sniper's net window sill, then you may have a point but you weren't and you don't, sorry about that.

JohnM

if you were kneeling at the sniper's nest window or seated on the sniper's net window sill, then you may have a point but you weren't and you don't, sorry about that.

But you have a point about Oswald being able to see who was directly below him on the sidewalk, without you ever having been there and only looking at photos? Yeah right..... :D

What's your next bogus claim going to be? That, even if I did see something, I didn't see it on 11/22/63 and that's why it's not a valid point? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2021, 02:45:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2021, 10:08:44 PM »
Golly, you Warren Gullibles really are scared of the draft Hosty report of the first interrogation, aren't you?  :D

Here it is again:

Now! Question! What was the first thing manual workers in the Depository usually did when they broke for lunch?

Question bumped for Mr Organ!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2021, 10:22:49 PM »
It would have been odd for anyone to be in the Domino Room after 12:15 with the President about to pass by.

Nope. As you have yourself noted, a guilty Mr Oswald could be confident only that most coworkers would have gone outside. And the domino room, where the manual workers usually ate their lunch, was about the riskiest place inside the first floor Mr Oswald could have chosen to pretend to have been at any point during the lunch break. And yet he chooses it.

Even Eddie Piper tried to get a look at the motorcade. Oswald knew just eating his lunch alone wasn't enough, that it needed some "confirmation" in the vague presence of Norman and Jarman.

Much more likely is that Captain Fritz, seeking to test his suspect's claim, asked him if he had seen anyone there. And-------NB--------Mr Oswald names two and only two coworkers. And it just so happens that there were two and only two coworkers anywhere near the domino room @12:26------------the two named by Mr Oswald. That's quite a lucky guess!

Actually the two regularly hung out together during breaks.

How did Mr Oswald know that Mr Lovelady and/or Mr Dougherty and/or Mr Jones and/or Mr Lewis and/or Mr Frazier and/or Mr Piper were already outside by this time? Could he see inside the front entrance way from his perch on the sixth floor? How did he know the domino room was left alone for the time he claimed he was in there before going outside to watch the P. Parade?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:58:53 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2021, 10:22:49 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2021, 10:28:08 PM »
Oswald wouldn't even admit he placed the package across the back seat. He said it was a lunch bag of some vague size that he kept with him in the front seat. So either Oswald is lying (now what would be his motivation?) or Frazier is,

If Mr Oswald said that, he was lying-------------and understandably so, given the circumstances he was in. He wanted to avoid admitting to having brought ANY large-ish package to work that day

Mr Organ, do you have an explanation for the following?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:31:21 PM by Alan Ford »