Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 57403 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2021, 03:47:02 AM »
Advertisement
Btw I have never seen such incompetent self serving arguments than what is on display here.

You are talking about yourself, right. Yes, I disagree....

It's beyond hilarious that the second photo you posted completely destroys what you tried to demonstrate with the first one!

And considering Brennan said Oswald was sitting on the window sill, in the following crime scene photo taken several feet inside from the window, the distance from the window frame to the edge with an unobstructed view to the ground was a little over half a brick, so Oswald from his position wouldn't even have to lean very much if at all, to see who was on the footpath.

A half a brick?  :D    Yeah sure, he would just have to be hanging outside the window to do so...

And of course, when you are just about to kill the President your main concern would of course be to expose yourself to witnesses in order to see who was standing on the sidewalk just below you....... And that's supposed to make sense?

It's beyond hilarious that the second photo you posted completely destroys what you tried to demonstrate with the first one!

Huh? We can't see the front face of the rear stack of boxes meaning that the camera was to the left of of that front face and Oswald was way over to the right sitting on the window sill. It's no wonder from your alleged view from inside the building and what you claimed to be able to see is so at odds with basic physics.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2021, 03:47:02 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2021, 03:48:33 AM »
~Grin~

If he knew that most of his co-workers were breaking for lunch early, then that was a very bad basis for assuming the Domino Room (and the entire rear of the first floor for that matter) would be empty.

I don't know where Oswald went around asking everyone if they were going to be out of the Domino Room. The alibi was ad hoc and post factum. He could even throw in eating food and having lunch with Norman and Jarman.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2021, 03:49:15 AM »
Alan,

The whole thing is pathetic. The LNs are desperately trying to disprove the evidence which clearly suggests that Oswald did in fact see Jarman and Norman enter the back of the TSBD from the Domino room. And I really can't figure out why they would make such a spectable of themselves when at best all it does is confirm where Oswald was approx 5 minutes prior to the shots.

You're quite right, Mr Weidmann, it is pathetic. But there is a reason why the Warren Gullibles need to neutralize the Norman-Jarman sighting.

The motorcade was expected for 12:25. Mr Oswald on the first floor at that time is a disaster for their fairytale!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2021, 03:49:15 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2021, 03:56:57 AM »
I don't know where Oswald went around asking everyone if they were going to be out of the Domino Room.

Exactly---he didn't, and you goofed by pointing out that at best he can only assume safely that most co-workers would have gone outside by 12:26. And yet here he is correctly describing an empty domino room and an empty rear area of the first floor @ 12:26!  Thumb1:

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2021, 03:57:40 AM »
That's it, Mr Organ, keep partying like it's 2018!  :D

Here's what Mr Oswald actually said:

Nice cherry pick. Here's what just two of the officials who heard what Oswald said wrote:

"In talking with him further about his location at the time the President was killed,
     he said he ate lunch with some of the colored boys who worked with him. One
     of them was called "Junior" and the other one was a little short man whose name
     he did not know. He said he had a cheese sandwich and some fruit and that was
     the only package he had brought with him to work and denied that he had brought
     the long package described by Mr. Frazier and his sister."

"He said he ate his lunch with the colored boys who worked with him. He described
     one of them as "Junior," a colored boy, and the other was little short negro boy.
     He said his lunch consisted of cheese, fruit, and apples, and was the only package
     he had with him when he went to work."

— Thomas J. Kelly

This doesn't sound like Oswald was anywhere near a lower floor ...

"You see, I assumed that obvious questions like that had been asked in previous interrogation.
     So I didn't interrupt too much, but he [Lee Oswald] said, "Send the elevator back up to me."
     Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs." And he didn't say
     whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see
     what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started
     to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers
     that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we
     will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about." And he
     wouldn't tell what happened then."

— Harry D. Holmes; April 2, 1964

Notice the Oswald lie: "denied that he had brought the long package described by Mr. Frazier and his sister"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2021, 03:57:40 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2021, 03:58:35 AM »
Huh? We can't see the front face of the rear stack of boxes meaning that the camera was to the left of of that front face and Oswald was way over to the right sitting on the window sill. It's no wonder from your alleged view from inside the building and what you claimed to be able to see is so at odds with basic physics.

JohnM

The difference between the location of the camera and where Oswald allegedly was sitting is minimal. The sniper's nest isn't a big place.

The point I was making is two fold; (1) the window of the 6th floor can only open up half way. If Oswald was sitting on the window sill, he would not be able to stick his head out of the window, which is what he needed to do in order to look straight down. The only way he could have done that is by kneeling, like the guys on the 5th floor did. And secondly, the car shown in the picture is turning down Elm street, there is an entire street between that point and the building which you can not see in the picture.

You really need to take a step back and reconsider your entire bogus argument, but knowing you, you won't.

I was there, you never were! All you have is photos and made up stories. Deal with it. The fact that I will never be able to convince you that you are wrong, doesn't mean that you aren't wrong. It just means that you are stubborn and a waste of time.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:01:35 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2021, 04:00:07 AM »
Billy

Bonnie

Ray Williams hears the two men talking so Oswald would have heard the same thing.

::)

Mr. BALL. Why did you stop on the fifth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. To see if there was anyone there.
Mr. BALL. Did you know there was anyone there before you started down?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I thought I heard somebody walking, the windows moving or something. I said maybe someone is down there, I said to myself. And I just went on down.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:00:58 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2021, 04:00:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2021, 04:02:46 AM »
Exactly---he didn't, and you goofed by pointing out that at best he can only assume safely that most co-workers would have gone outside by 12:26."

Being honest is a goof. Maybe in your world.

And yet here he is correctly describing an empty domino room and an empty rear area of the first floor @ 12:26!  Thumb1:

No where (even with his "eating lunch" with the two) does Oswald "describe an empty domino room", much less "an empty rear area of the first floor at 12:26".

At this point, you're just trolling.  :P