Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Does Hiding a Rifle You Plan On Leaving Anyway Really Make Sense?  (Read 23992 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Does Hiding a Rifle You Plan On Leaving Anyway Really Make Sense?
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2021, 07:47:28 PM »
Advertisement
If an MC rifle with offset scope and bolt handle sticking out was wedged down a 1”gap between 2 parallel rows of cardboard boxes , then should not there have been some scoring, dents, etc on the sides of those boxes?

What about that loose sling with the 2” wide pad? Does that require more than a “few seconds” to be able to get that sling pad into the 1”gap before the rifle is then pushed into the gap on top of it?

Excellent points, Zeon..... The video that the WC created that allegedly depicted Lee Oswald's movements from the SE corner widow to the second floor lunchroom showed John Howlett "duplicate" Lee's alleged flight from the window to the lunchroom, and Howlett was carrying a three foot piece of 1X 4 as a substitute for a carcano with a scope......so naturally it was a piece o cake for him to insert that "rifle" into the place where the official DPD in situ  photos show the rifle  to have been found.

WHAT A CROCK!!....   As you've pointed out, If Howlett had been using a duplicate carcano like C2766 he wouldn't have been able to insert it in that narrow space.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2021, 07:47:28 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2021, 07:50:48 PM »
----------------
BONUS TIP for
HIGH SCHOOL
DROP-OUTS &
OSWALD ARSE
KISSERS aka
OAKers
;D;D ;D
----------------

Mr. KAISER. Lee---when he first started to work there he got my clipboard and started using it.
Mr. BALL. Did you give it to him to use?
Mr. KAISER. No, he just picked it up and started using it and I just went and made me another one.
Mr. BALL. You recognized that clipboard when you saw it?
Mr. KAISER. Yes, because my name was all over it.
Mr. BALL. Your name was on it, too?
Mr. KAISER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You put your name "Frankie Kaiser" on it?
Mr. KAISER. You see, it don't do no good to get a clipboard around here everybody is always running off with it.
Mr. BALL. That's the reason you put your name on it?
Mr. KAISER. He come up and got it and started using it and I just let him keep it and made me another one.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 09:16:30 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2021, 08:29:07 PM »
----------------
BONUS TIP for
HIGH SCHOOL
DROP-OUTS &
OSWALD ARSE
KISSERS aka
OAKers
;D;D ;D
----------------

The image clearly shows that the centre-most box has been pulled over and pressed against the heavier section of the rifle in order to hold it upright against the corner of the secondary box.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 09:14:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2021, 08:29:07 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2021, 08:31:08 PM »
Excellent points, Zeon..... The video that the WC created that allegedly depicted Lee Oswald's movements from the SE corner widow to the second floor lunchroom showed John Howlett "duplicate" Lee's alleged flight from the window to the lunchroom, and Howlett was carrying a three foot piece of 1X 4 as a substitute for a carcano with a scope......so naturally it was a piece o cake for him to insert that "rifle" into the place where the official DPD in situ  photos show the rifle  to have been found.

WHAT A CROCK!!....   As you've pointed out, If Howlett had been using a duplicate carcano like C2766 he wouldn't have been able to insert it in that narrow space.

What one-inch gap?

In this photograph, we're looking North. We can see the southside bottom edge of the box on the floor that obscures the central portion of the Carcano rifle; it's nearer the camera than the southside top edge of the same box. We can see the northside top edge but not the northside bottom edge of the box on the floor. Unless the laws of perspective have changed, the northside bottom edge will be nearer the camera than the northside top edge of the box. So plenty of width at floor level between the northside face of the box on the floor and the bottom row of boxes behind the rifle.

Why is one of the boxes from the back row over the gap? Could be who ever hid the rifle moved the box, inadvertently or on purpose after placing the rifle.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2021, 06:24:37 AM »
A clipboard without a clip. 

Kaiser's name was on it, therefore it was Oswald's.

Sounds legit.   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2021, 06:24:37 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2021, 02:27:20 PM »
The struggle of CTers against facts, common sense, and evidence is astounding.  Kaiser tells us that he made the clipboard.  He recognizes it.  His name is even all over it.  He also knows that Oswald has been using it because they are coworkers at the TSBD.  He explains all of this.  There is no ambiguity about it.  At yet the contrarians struggle like boats against the tide...

Mr. BALL. Now, Frankie, that clipboard you found describe it--what was it?
Mr. KAISER. It was made out of paper and tape and a little piece of pasteboard.
Mr. BALL. Who made it?
Mr. KAISER. I did.

Mr. BALL. And how was it you weren't using it on this day?
Mr. KAISER. You see, when he first started there
Mr. BALL. Who is "he"?
Mr. KAISER. Lee---when he first started to work there he got my clipboard and started using it.
Mr. BALL. Did you give it to him to use?
Mr. KAISER. No, he just picked it up and started using it and I just went and made me another one.
Mr. BALL. You recognized that clipboard when you saw it?
Mr. KAISER. Yes, because my name was all over it.
Mr. BALL. Your name was on it, too?
Mr. KAISER. Yes, sir.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2021, 06:20:48 PM »
I was expecting 'how does Oswald taking Kaiser's clipboard prove he shot anybody?' from these researcher-wannabes. Ah, the good ol' days..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2021, 06:20:48 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2021, 07:29:12 PM »
The struggle of CTers against facts,

So far you haven't presented a single fact, so who's the one struggling?

common sense,

Doesn't make up for lack of facts.

and evidence is astounding.

evidence of what?

Kaiser tells us that he made the clipboard.

So what?

He recognizes it.

FACT: Nowhere in his testimony was he presented with any exhibits to recognize or identify.

His name is even all over it.

Clarify "all over it."

He also knows that Oswald has been using it because they are coworkers at the TSBD.

As in "once used it", so what?

He explains all of this.

His explaining does not line up with what SA Pinkston explained.

The old impossible standard of proof trick.  More rabbit hole nonsense.  Kaiser made the clipboard.   His name is on it. He knew Oswald - his own coworker was using it.  He found it on the 6th floor after the assassination.  It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to put this together.  But its unclear what are you suggesting happened here.  Spin us a CTer yarn to comports with the facts.