Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Killing President Kennedy and Killing Members of Congress  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
Killing President Kennedy and Killing Members of Congress
« on: July 02, 2021, 05:28:24 AM »
Advertisement
Killing Congressman Thompson - 1965

Besides killing President Kennedy, KGB officers inside the CIA killed Members of Congress.

A 1964 CIA memorandum on Soviet “Executive Action” states that beginning in 1953, the Soviet Union’s “executive action component” was assigned to “carry out ‘special action tasks’ such as sabotage and political murders.”

The memorandum goes on to say that one of the KGB’s “main target areas” for “political murders” is the United States, and it states, “Soviet intelligence is doubtlessly involved in incidents that never become officially recognized as executive action, such as assassinations which are recorded as accidents” or “suicide.”

The KGB killed five Members of Congress during the first eight years of their killing campaign. They killed three Members of Congress with traffic “accidents” spaced out over the years 1957, 1959, and 1965, and they killed one Member of Congress in an alleged “suicide,” and one with an airplane “accident.”

After going to prison in 1984, some of the KGB officers admitted that during their quest to control the government, their KGB colleagues inside the CIA killed thirteen Members of Congress in a twenty-six year period from 1957 to 1983, with twelve of those deaths recorded as “accidents” and “suicides.” The thirteenth Member of Congress that they killed was Senator Robert F. Kennedy.

The KGB’s last victim by way of a traffic “accident” was Congressman T. Ashton Thompson, who died when a state trooper had him pull over onto the apron of a highway in North Carolina on July 1, 1965, and “as Mr. Thompson got out of the car, a truck veered onto the apron. It struck the Congressman, crushing him against his car and then hurling him over it.

“Mr. Thompson and his family were returning to Louisiana for the Fourth of July weekend . . . . The impact sent the Congressman’s car crashing into the rear of the patrol car.”

The Congressman’s wife, along with his 7-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter, “were taken to a hospital for treatment of shock and bruises . . . . The truck overturned about fifty yards away,” after which the truck driver was “taken to a hospital with internal injuries.”

Four months later, in November 1965, the Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) issued a report recommending “a review of physical standards for truck drivers.”

The ICC report stated that the truck driver’s eyes were examined in August and “cataracts existed in both of the driver’s eyes.”

It also stated the truck driver’s physician said he was “being treated for asthma and high blood pressure,” and it went on to say that the truck driver “had been exceeding the ICC limit on maximum hours of service” when he killed Congressman Thompson.

The truck driver supposedly experienced “vision impairment” and a “loss of control” of his “tractor-trailer” while the Congressman was “talking to a state trooper who had stopped him for alleged speeding.”

High blood pressure is something that a hospital would invariably determine when treating a man with internal injuries, and they would certainly need to know if he suffered from asthma.

Having just killed a Member of Congress in a traffic “accident” would have instantaneously qualified the truck driver for an eye examination on July 1, 1965, but the Federal report from a Federal agency said the alleged eye examination that found cataracts on both eyes was in August, and it was allegedly his physician who said the truck driver suffered from asthma and high blood pressure, not the hospital report.

A significant factor in the cover story is that the truck driver was “exceeding the ICC limit on maximum hours of service,” which would mean the “sickly” truck driver with cataracts on both eyes had been driving too long and had a “need for sleep” when he killed the Congressman with his tractor-trailer.

The entire cover story includes the premise that people who were affected by Congressman Thompson’s death were surprised to learn, at least a month later, that the truck driver who killed him had cataracts on both of his eyes. It also includes the premise that the truck driver offered no explanation for how he happened to “accidentally” kill a Member of Congress, which would explain why his eyes were not examined for a month, if they were examined at all.

According to the cover story, the truck driver either suddenly developed extremely poor vision in both eyes and then, by sheer coincidence, killed a Congressman with his tractor-trailer, or he had been driving around for some time with extremely poor vision but did not get into an accident until Congressman Thompson was pulled over onto the apron of a highway, after which the truck driver veered off the highway and headed straight for the Congressman.

No one in Congress has died in a traffic accident since Congressman Thompson’s 1965 “accident.”

It’s all in my book. Click the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 09:59:45 PM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: July 02, 2021, 05:28:24 AM »

Online Gerry Down

Re: 66 Years Ago Today, the Conspirators Killed a Member of Congress
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 05:54:01 AM »
Sounds like a straight forward accident to me. The truck driver should not have been driving in the first place. It sounds like he fell asleep at the wheel.

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 06:04:07 AM »
Sounds like a straight forward accident to me. The truck driver should not have been driving in the first place. It sounds like he fell asleep at the wheel.

Of course it sounds like a straight forward accident. The CIA memorandum clearly states, “Soviet intelligence is doubtlessly involved in incidents that never become officially recognized as executive action, such as assassinations which are recorded as accidents” or “suicide.”

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:42:05 PM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 06:04:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: 66 Years Ago Today, the Conspirators Killed a Member of Congress
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 06:32:01 AM »
1965 Deaths of Serving Members of Congress

Name  Position  Date  Place  Cause  Age
Olin D. Johnston  Senator (D)  April 18  Columbia, SC  Pneumonia  68
T. Ashton Thompson  Congressman (D)  July 1  Gastonia, NC  Traffic Accident  49
Clarence J. Brown  Congressman (R)  August 23  Bethesda, MD  Uremic poisoning
due to kidney failure
Herbert C. Bonner  Congressman (D)  November 7  Washington, D.C.  Cancer  74

Year  No. of Deaths  Unusual Causes
1960  8  1 suicide
1961  8 
1962  6  1 plane crash
1963  7 
1964  6 
1965  4  1 traffic accident
1966  3 
1967  2 
1968  4  1 assassination
1969  4 

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 08:26:24 AM »
Killing Congressman Boyle - 1959

An alleged “need for sleep” also factored into the traffic “accident” preceding Congressman Thompson’s murder.

“Early” on November 4, 1959, Congressman Charles Boyle was killed when his car “smashed into an elevated train pillar” in Chicago. Police said the Congressman had “apparently fallen asleep at the wheel or had been cut off by another car.”

The “accident” was early enough on November 4 to be front page news in the afternoon edition of the Chicago Tribune on that day,  and the fact is that if another driver did not “cut off” Congressman Boyle and kill him by running him into a train pillar, it would appear that the Congressman was simply in need of sleep and thus had “apparently fallen asleep at the wheel.”

Congressman Boyle’s “need for sleep” in 1959 was no different than that of the “sickly” truck driver, who had supposedly exceeded “the ICC limit on maximum hours of service” and had a “need for sleep” when he ran down Congressman Thompson with his tractor-trailer.

The KGB officers must have seen the problem with continuing to put forth premises like: “Congressman Boyle wasn’t murdered. He just didn’t get enough sleep,” and “Congressman Thompson wasn’t murdered. The sickly truck driver with cataracts on both of his eyes who killed him with his tractor-trailer just didn’t get enough sleep.”

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:41:29 PM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 08:26:24 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: 56 Years Ago Today, the Conspirators Killed a Member of Congress
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 03:10:37 PM »
An alleged “need for sleep” also factored into the traffic “accident” preceding Congressman Thompson’s murder.

“Early” on November 4, 1959, Congressman Charles Boyle was killed when his car “smashed into an elevated train pillar” in Chicago. Police said the Congressman had “apparently fallen asleep at the wheel or had been cut off by another car.”

The “accident” was early enough on November 4 to be front page news in the afternoon edition of the Chicago Tribune on that day,  and the fact is that if another driver did not “cut off” Congressman Boyle and kill him by running him into a train pillar, it would appear that the Congressman was simply in need of sleep and thus had “apparently fallen asleep at the wheel.”

Congressman Boyle’s “need for sleep” in 1959 was no different than that of the “sickly” truck driver, who had supposedly exceeded “the ICC limit on maximum hours of service” and had a “need for sleep” when he ran down Congressman Thompson with his tractor-trailer.

The KGB officers must have seen the problem with continuing to put forth premises like: “Congressman Boyle wasn’t murdered. He just didn’t get enough sleep,” and “Congressman Thompson wasn’t murdered. The sickly truck driver with cataracts on both of his eyes who killed him with his tractor-trailer just didn’t get enough sleep.”

I clicked the link.  it didn't tell me anything concerning the proofs of primary sources.  Why?  That's a fair question, Isn't it, Mssr. Frank?  I am fascinated by your constant offerings.  I've actually learned some thing I did not know from you, and i checked the primary sources.  Thank you.

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 10:27:46 PM »
I clicked the link.  it didn't tell me anything concerning the proofs of primary sources.  Why?  That's a fair question, Isn't it, Mssr. Frank?  I am fascinated by your constant offerings.  I've actually learned some thing I did not know from you, and i checked the primary sources.  Thank you.

My primary sources are in the book. The book is meticulously sourced and rife with documentation. If you were looking for primary sources concerning the Congressional deaths, all you had to do is ask.

The two sources for details of Congressman Boyle’s death are the New York Times, 11-5-1959, p. 27 and the Chicago Tribune, afternoon edition, 11-4-1959, p. 1.

The two sources for details of Congressman Thompson’s death are the New York Times, 7-2-1965, p. 15 and the New York Times, 11-19-1965, p. 29.

Would you like a link to the CIA memorandum on Soviet “Executive Action,” the one that states beginning in 1953, the Soviet Union’s “executive action component” was assigned to “carry out ‘special action tasks’ such as sabotage and political murders”?

That would be the memorandum that goes on to say that one of the KGB’s “main target areas” for “political murders” is the United States. The memorandum also states, “Soviet intelligence is doubtlessly involved in incidents that never become officially recognized as executive action, such as assassinations which are recorded as accidents” or “suicide.”

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:41:09 PM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 10:27:46 PM »

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 11:37:27 PM »
Killing Congressman Lanham - 1957
and Killing Senator Kennedy - 1968

In the 1957 traffic “accident,” which marked the beginning of the KGB’s “executive action,” Congressman Henderson Lanham was “killed instantly” when a switch engine (a train engine used to switch train cars) struck his car while he was “enroute to a speaking engagement before a PTA group” in Rome, Georgia on November 10, 1957.

In the space of eight years, three Congressmen were killed by way of a train engine, an elevated train pillar, and a tractor-trailer, and these are the only traffic “accidents” in which Members of Congress have been killed since 1951. The first killing in 1957 certainly seemed overtly accidental, but it was quite easy for the KGB officers to kill Congressman Lanham as he drove across the railroad tracks while on his way to the PTA meeting.

Killing a Congressman with a switch engine as he drives across railroad tracks is a one-time event, just as the “need for sleep” killings could not be extended beyond two.

The KGB was definitely stretching it with the 1965 story about an allegedly asthmatic truck driver with high blood pressure and cataracts on both eyes exceeding the ICC limit on maximum hours of service. By supposedly going without sleep and exhausting himself and suffering “vision impairment,” the allegedly asthmatic truck driver with high blood pressure and cataracts on both eyes gained the dubious distinction of being the last man to kill a Member of Congress in a traffic “accident.”

Culpability did not seem to be a problem in the 1957 “accident,” and even the 1959 “accident” would not yet be pushing the envelope, but the string of three traffic “accidents” and the circumstances involved, culminating in the 1965 “accident,” had to be raising the specter of responsibility and believability.

After the KGB killed Congressman Thompson with a tractor-trailer, the KGB’s next Congressional target was Senator Robert F. Kennedy. The KGB officers used a radical Arab nationalist named Sirhan Sirhan and a CIA “double agent” (an American CIA officer who knowingly and willingly worked for the KGB) to assassinate Senator Kennedy on June 5, 1968.

Manipulating Sirhan into carrying out the assassination was an easy task. Senator Kennedy had spoken out in favor of Israel, and Sirhan Sirhan was vehemently anti-Israeli. The Jordanian-born Sirhan had at one time lived in Jerusalem while it was partially under Jordanian control, and Sirhan assassinated Senator Kennedy on June 5, 1968, the anniversary of the 1967 six-day war in which Israel defeated Jordan and took over the rest of Jerusalem and the West Bank.

A book about the assassination, RFK Must Die! has as its cover a photocopy of Sirhan’s diary writings in which Sirhan repeatedly writes over and over, “RFK must die. RFK must be killed. Robert F. Kennedy must be assassinated before 5 June 68.”

Sirhan used the word “assassinated” seventeen times on the diary page and wrote the initials RFK and the name Robert F. Kennedy sixteen times as he rambled on about nothing but his belief that RFK “must” be assassinated. Sirhan also drew a line around a notation at the top of the diary page, dated May 18, 1968, which reads, “My determination to eliminate R.F.K. is becoming more the more of an unshakable obsession.”

The book details Sirhan’s jailhouse interviews in which he professed an intense hatred of Jews and a belief that he would be an “Arab hero” if he assassinated Senator Kennedy.

And just a reminder, after going to prison in 1984, some of the KGB officers admitted that besides killing President Kennedy, their KGB colleagues killed thirteen Members of Congress in a twenty-six year period from 1957 to 1983, with twelve of those deaths recorded as “accidents” and “suicides.”

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:40:34 PM by Anthony Frank »