Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy  (Read 23792 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy
« Reply #168 on: August 14, 2021, 07:51:57 PM »
Advertisement
What I "refrain from objecting to" tells you nothing about what "standard" I'm applying to anything.  You just made that up by making an assumption -- much like you do when citing "evidence" in this case.
I made an observation, not an assumption. Maybe you confuse those words.

Again, we see what you take issue with, and what you do not. Comparing the two gives us a great deal of insight into the standards you rely on, no matter what you might want to believe. The standards you actually use, rather than the ones you might think you use.

In light of this, accusing me of "making it up" changes nothing except for other people's opinions of you. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: August 14, 2021, 07:51:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2021, 09:24:52 PM »
Not according to Bugliosi, you know the guy who successfully prosecuted 105 out of 106 felony jury trials.

False appeal to authority.  Logical fallacy.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2021, 09:26:24 PM »
Again, we see what you take issue with, and what you do not. Comparing the two gives us a great deal of insight into the standards you rely on, no matter what you might want to believe. The standards you actually use, rather than the ones you might think you use.

Who's "us"?

On the other hand, you've demonstrated to "us" what your observations are worth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2021, 09:26:24 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2021, 04:03:02 PM »
Who's "us"?
It's "who's 'we'" not "who's 'us.'" You had one word to quote, only one, and you couldn't even get it right.  Which leads straight into your next line: ​

Jabs aside, "we" are all the people who've noted over the years that your "I'm jes' an honest sceptic" act is belied by it's one-sided nature. My stated observation and Jeey 's and Mytton's quacks-like-a-duck cartoon takes are the latest examples.

On the other hand, you've demonstrated to 'us' what your observations are worth.
They're worth more than all the sour grapes in your arsenal.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 05:50:36 PM by Mitch Todd »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2021, 01:06:13 AM »
It's "who's 'we'" not "who's 'us.'" You had one word to quote, only one, and you couldn't even get it right.  Which leads straight into your next line: ​

Jabs aside, "we" are all the people who've noted over the years that your "I'm jes' an honest sceptic" act is belied by it's one-sided nature. My stated observation and Jeey 's and Mytton's quacks-like-a-duck cartoon takes are the latest examples.
They're worth more than all the sour grapes in your arsenal.

Iacoletti's, hey man I'm just a neutral observer and therefore I must be taken seriously schtick was undone with his very first post and thousands of posts later, for reasons known only to himself, he still persists with this delusion. As you have pointed out, the constant blatant contradictions of his accusations is absurd, for example the Police are all corrupt except when they're not?

And as for Iacoletti calling my Visual Educational Aids, a cartoon, or squiggly lines or coloured blobs or whatever without any scientific basis for his objection is equally absurd, but considering he believes that the Zapruder film "seemed" to be going backwards, well, I take any objection of his with a grain of salt.

It's also quite ironic that he splashes around "LOL" with such gay abandon when he actually comes across as a very bitter and disturbed man, but hey whatever, it's a free country and I'll defend his right to say whatever he likes because in the end every time he opens his mouth he's only shredding his own credibility and doing himself a massive disservice.

Btw, the way "Iacoletti's" attempts to discredit a poster by putting a members name's in "quotation marks" is also baffling, not one member here has ever proved that they are who they say they are, and especially not to Iacoletti's unrealistic high standard of proof but again it is what it is, but it does remind me of a time when he tried to convince me that CT members here used their real names but when I produced a post of Caprio's where he admitted to using an alias and I asked Weidmann who as predicted was supporting Iacoletti, to produce some ID, which I explained could have any personal info redacted, to prove Weidmann's name was actually Weidmann and lo and behold the usual chorus of crickets was his response and thereafter Iacoletti withdrew his argument, put his tail between his legs and we never heard squat again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2021, 01:06:13 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2021, 01:14:08 AM »
Iacoletti's, hey man I'm just a neutral observer and therefore I must be taken seriously schtick was undone with his very first post and thousands of posts later, for reasons known only to himself, he still persists with this delusion. As you have pointed out, the constant blatant contradictions of his accusations is absurd, for example the Police are all corrupt except when they're not?

And as for Iacoletti calling my Visual Educational Aids, a cartoon, or squiggly lines or coloured blobs or whatever without any scientific basis for his objection is equally absurd, but considering he believes that the Zapruder film "seemed" to be going backwards, well, I take any objection of his with a grain of salt.

It's also quite ironic that he splashes around "LOL" with such gay abandon when he actually comes across as a very bitter and disturbed man, but hey whatever, it's a free country and I'll defend his right to say whatever he likes because in the end every time he opens his mouth he's only shredding his own credibility and doing himself a massive disservice.

Btw, the way "Iacoletti's" attempts to discredit a poster by putting a members name's in "quotation marks" is also baffling, not one member here has ever proved that they are who they say they are, and especially not to Iacoletti's unrealistic high standard of proof but again it is what it is, but it does remind me of a time when he tried to convince me that CT members here used their real names but when I produced a post of Caprio's where he admitted to using an alias and I asked Weidmann who as predicted was supporting Iacoletti, to produce some ID, which I explained could have any personal info redacted, to prove Weidmann's name was actually Weidmann and lo and behold the usual chorus of crickets was his response and thereafter Iacoletti withdrew his argument, put his tail between his legs and we never heard squat again.

I asked Weidmann who as predicted was supporting Iacoletti, to produce some ID, which I explained could have any personal info redacted, to prove Weidmann's name was actually Weidmann and lo and behold the usual chorus of crickets was his response 

You just can't help yourself, can't you? Lying is your first, second and third nature. You never asked me anything of the kind, and in fact when I contacted to you to set up a meeting, during my trip to Australia, a couple of years ago, you ran as fast as you could, Mr. "John Mytton".

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2021, 01:27:43 AM »
I asked Weidmann who as predicted was supporting Iacoletti, to produce some ID, which I explained could have any personal info redacted, to prove Weidmann's name was actually Weidmann and lo and behold the usual chorus of crickets was his response 

You just can't help yourself, can't you? Lying is your first, second and third nature. You never asked me anything of the kind, and in fact when I contacted to you to set up a meeting, during my trip to Australia, a couple of years ago, you ran as fast as you could, Mr. "John Mytton".

Awesome, it's no secret that Bill Brown and I busted you for changing your name from Roger Collins and I have patiently waited and repeatedly asked for you to prove that your name is Martin Weidmann and now's your chance to finally provide proof that your name is actually Martin Weidmann, well, what are you waiting for?

I found one of the threads where Iacoletti who's absolutely obsessed with the use of "aliases", claimed that some members including LNers used their real names and said that Rob used his real name and after I produced the following screenshot, Iacoletti tried to insert the word "and" in a desperate grammar defying attempt to support his dishonesty. I also asked Walt who added himself into one of  the debates to provide ID using the same above criteria that I asked you, and he also didn't comply.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1276.270.html

Btw I'm sure you've got proof to back your claim that you were even in Australia?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 04:23:32 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2021, 01:27:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2021, 01:23:04 PM »
Awesome, it's no secret that Bill Brown and I busted you for changing your name from Roger Collins and I have patiently waited and repeatedly asked for you to prove that your name is Martin Weidmann and now's your chance to finally provide proof that your name is actually Martin Weidmann, well, what are you waiting for?

I found one of the threads where Iacoletti who's absolutely obsessed with the use of "aliases", claimed that some members including LNers used their real names and said that Rob used his real name and after I produced the following screenshot, Iacoletti tried to insert the word "and" in a desperate grammar defying attempt to support his dishonesty. I also asked Walt who added himself into one of  the debates to provide ID using the same above criteria that I asked you, and he also didn't comply.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1276.270.html

Btw I'm sure you've got proof to back your claim that you were even in Australia?

JohnM

The only one that seems to be obsessed with the use of aliases is you, and you have even admitted yourself that "John Mytton" isn't your real name. When you were asked about the fact that the forum did not allow fake names, you replied that the only requirement was that "a real name" was used, and that "John Mytton" is a real name. Says it all, really!

You and Bill Brown are constantly making all sorts of dubious claims. There is no need for me to respond to any of them. You never have asked me to produce some ID and the best evidence for that is that you do not show a screenshot to back up your pathetic claim, which would be the first thing you would do if you were not lying.

Your obsession with Roger Collins, who hasn't been a member for several years now, is hilarious and even more so since you seem to have never considered the possibility that that name was actually an alias.

I'm not one bit interested in your discussions with John Iacoletti or anybody else just as I am not interested in demands for proof of anything from a guy who lies about his own identity just as much as he does about the evidence in the JFK case.