Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy  (Read 24030 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2021, 04:33:14 AM »
Advertisement
Talk about moving the goal posts.

You asked for proof that the Nashes saw the "time card".

I post a statement from Butler where he says he made a copy of the trip ticket and passed it along to a man and wife team (obviously the Nashes) in 1964.

Now you're asking for the actual "time card".   This is just more proof that you'll never be satisfied.  Anything to get a cop-killer off the hook, right?

No, the goal posts haven't moved. How does Butler's statement prove that the Nashes saw the time card?

I've always been asking for the actual time card. Some two years ago you said you were going to produce it. I'm still waiting and now I learn there are actually photo-copies in circulation as well. So where are they?

Anything to get a cop-killer off the hook, right?

Total BS, but a typical LN reply. If Oswald killed Tippit, he got what he deserved, I couldn't care less about Oswald one way or the other. I'm just saying that the guy has a right to a fair trial, as we all do, and you don't want to give him one because you can not produce the evidence of his guilt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2021, 04:33:14 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2021, 05:37:59 AM »
No, the goal posts haven't moved. How does Butler's statement prove that the Nashes saw the time card?

I've always been asking for the actual time card. Some two years ago you said you were going to produce it. I'm still waiting and now I learn there are actually photo-copies in circulation as well. So where are they?

Anything to get a cop-killer off the hook, right?

Total BS, but a typical LN reply. If Oswald killed Tippit, he got what he deserved, I couldn't care less about Oswald one way or the other. I'm just saying that the guy has a right to a fair trial, as we all do, and you don't want to give him one because you can not produce the evidence of his guilt.

Some two years ago you said you were going to produce it.

That's just a lie.  This group's archives go back three and a half years.  Quote me saying such a thing.

When you resort to lies to make a point, your point is entirely invalid.  You've lied like this before.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2021, 05:40:18 AM »
"I did have occasion to reproduce that trip ticket and it was given to a man and wife reporting team from Life magazine in 1964" -- J.C. Butler

I suppose Weidmann believes there was another man and wife team running around interviewing Tippit witnesses in 1964 besides the Nashes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2021, 05:40:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2021, 10:45:47 AM »

That's just a lie.  This group's archives go back three and a half years.  Quote me saying such a thing.

When you resort to lies to make a point, your point is entirely invalid.  You've lied like this before.

No, my memory is just better than yours. You denied having a conversation with me about Callaway as well when in fact you later "remembered" that the conversation did indeed take place.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2021, 10:57:49 AM »
"I did have occasion to reproduce that trip ticket and it was given to a man and wife reporting team from Life magazine in 1964" -- J.C. Butler

I suppose Weidmann believes there was another man and wife team running around interviewing Tippit witnesses in 1964 besides the Nashes.

And still not a shred of evidence that the Nashes actually saw the time stamped card. Just speculation and wishful thinking, based on a document that was written 14 years after the event.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2021, 10:57:49 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2021, 06:55:28 PM »
No, my memory is just better than yours. You denied having a conversation with me about Callaway as well when in fact you later "remembered" that the conversation did indeed take place.

No.

I've never said I could produce the trip ticket just like I've never denied having a conversation with you about Callaway.

The truth is, you were saying something to me about Callaway and I replied that I couldn't remember exactly what it was that we discussed.  That's not the same as denying that the conversation ever took place.

Why do you lie so much?  Sincere question.

Never mind.  I already know the answer.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2021, 11:20:48 PM »
By this standard, we shouldn't believe Markham, Bowley, Davenport, your mom, or just about
anyone else. You've come up with the most ridiculous argument I've seen all week.

There's nothing at all ridiculous about it.  An unverifiable claim is just that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2021, 11:20:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2021, 11:30:02 PM »
I post a statement from Butler where he says he made a copy of the trip ticket and passed it along to a man and wife team (obviously the Nashes) in 1964.

Even if there was such a "trip ticket" in 1964, that doesn't demonstrate that it said what the Nashes claim it said.  Why would anybody discard such an item?

Now you're asking for the actual "time card".   This is just more proof that you'll never be satisfied.  Anything to get a cop-killer off the hook, right?

It's proof that you are satisfied with anything that comports with your preferred narrative, no matter how tenuous.  And you haven't gotten anybody ON the hook yet.