Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49243 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #352 on: May 07, 2021, 01:09:57 AM »
Advertisement
Yes.  Correct.  Now what?

"Correct".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: May 07, 2021, 01:09:57 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #353 on: May 07, 2021, 05:57:32 AM »
"the revolver taken from him".  LOL.
"Correct".  LOL.

The entire JFK case could hang on this point!  LOL.  This list is a great example of CTer nuts ignoring the evidence and taking the discussion down the rabbit hole.   It is sad and pathetic to see posters like Martin/Roger trying to be relevant.

How do you picture a "debate" going between myself and Martin/Roger?

I can see it now...

Bill:  "The shells found at the Tippit scene were linked, through ballistics, to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of every other weapon in the world."

Then, as I begin to explain how ballistic testing works, Martin/Roger chimes in with this gem....

Martin/Roger:  "Oswald's revolver  LOL"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 05:58:56 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2021, 10:01:29 AM »
Question for Bill B. Why was Tippit cruising slowly down 10th that day? It is a "back street" after all I gather.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 10:04:02 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2021, 10:01:29 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #355 on: May 07, 2021, 02:35:38 PM »
Question for Bill B. Why was Tippit cruising slowly down 10th that day? It is a "back street" after all I gather.

LOL  Are you being serious with that question?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #356 on: May 07, 2021, 02:41:45 PM »
LOL  Are you being serious with that question?

Don't you sometimes often feel you're talking to 5 year-olds here?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: May 07, 2021, 02:41:45 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #357 on: May 07, 2021, 02:46:20 PM »
Don't you sometimes often feel you're talking to 5 year-olds here?

I don't feel that way at all about Colin Crow.  Some others?  Most definitely.  But not Colin.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #358 on: May 07, 2021, 02:52:16 PM »

One automatically becomes a back-street boy and/or a back-alley boy when attempting to avoid capture, one would think.

---------
EDIT  ;D
BONUS
 ---------
> 'one would
think'
> ;D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 04:11:30 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: May 07, 2021, 02:52:16 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #359 on: May 07, 2021, 03:13:10 PM »
Do you really think the OJ trial/defense is the way that evidence should be reviewed in the JFK case?  Laughable.

How else would a defense lawyer review evidence? What's the difference between the OJ trial and the JFK case?

You, like the idiot that you are, claimed that manipulation of evidence was not a possibility because; "If a criminal could avoid culpability for a crime by just claiming that it was "possible" that the overwhelming evidence of his guilt was planted, then no one would ever go to jail"

And I confronted you with the truth that is that OJ did exactly that and got off. Remember Mark Fuhrman and the "planted glove" and what about the missing blood sample? And yet, you stupidly claim it couldn't happen!

At best (even though you cannot support it), you are making a procedural argument to exclude evidence.

A procedural argument that can only be made if procedures were not followed, like a lack of chain of custody or a Detective "walking around" for hours with a revolver and then handing it in with initials on it of cops that were not even present at the arrest.

You're making a fool of yourself..... but hey, what else is new?

Incredible.  You still don't follow the point.  Again, it is not whether some rube jury might deliver a not guilty verdict in a hypothetical criminal trial based on some procedural point of law (which you haven't demonstrated).  No one cares in 2021 whether Oswald might have got off on some technicality or defense attorney tactic per OJ (who was guilty).  The issue is whether the evidence confirms that Oswald murdered JFK and Tippit.  And there is nothing about Hill allegedly maintaining control over the pistol for a couple of hours that leads to the conclusion that it was "manipulated" as you stupidly and without any basis whatsoever suggested.  Just because it is always "possible" for evidence to be planted is not a sufficient basis to rebut the evidence.  The evidence is still the evidence.  There is absolutely nothing in the record to suggest that the pistol or ammo was planted on Oswald.  In fact, Oswald himself admitted ownership of the pistol.  Even Oswald was not as dishonest as you.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 03:36:09 PM by Richard Smith »