Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49822 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #280 on: May 03, 2021, 09:56:04 AM »
Advertisement
It should be possible to talk about things without calling people names.

In theory it should be possible, yes, just like in theory it should be possible that at some point a LN will concede the smallest point or admit there are serious problems with the evidence, but in our lifetime we will never see that happen.

A while ago a guy (can't remember his name) challenged all LNs to a debate and he even offered them a substantial sum of money. Not one LN accepted the challenge. They all ran away, yet here they are day after day preaching from their bible as if they alone know the truths and anybody who doesn't agree with them is treated like dirt by those pricks.

It is completely impossible to have any kind of respect for these zealots, who constantly lie, misrepresent facts and start playing stupid games whenever they understand they are losing the argument.

Edit; I have now remembered the name of the man challenged the LNs. It's Barry Krusch

No LN ever came forward to claim the reward by proving him wrong. That should tell you something!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 04:48:27 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: May 03, 2021, 09:56:04 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #281 on: May 03, 2021, 10:11:43 AM »
Posted again as the LNs seem to have previously ignored it

Let's hear from Earlene Roberts herself.

At 5.03 minutes in this timeline special Roberts tells us Oswald entered the rooming house after 1 PM

She testified he was in his room for about 3 to 4 minutes, or as Bill Brown misrepresents it "just long enough to grab a jacket".

If true, this means Oswald did not leave the rooming house until 1:04 or 1:05 PM, after which Roberts saw him standing at the busstop.

The fastest walk, short of actually running, from the rooming house to 10th/Patton takes roughly 12 minutes.

If Oswald waited at the busstop for just 1 minute, he would get to 10th/Patton no earlier than 1:16 at which time Tippit was already declared DOA (at 1:15) at the hospital.

Even if Helen Markham left her home at 1:06, it would have taken her no more than 2 minutes to walk one block from 9th street to the intersection of 10th/Patton. If Tippit was killed at 1:14, as Dale Myers suggests, or at 1:16 as the WC believed, are we to believe that Markham arrived at 10th/Patton at 1:09 or 1:10 and waited for at least 5 minutes to watch Tippit being killed?

How in the world, would Oswald be able to kill Tippit any time later as 1:10 (when Markham arrived at the intersection) if he was still at the rooming house at 1:04?

Let me guess;

Roberts was wrong in her time estimate, Oswald really came in before the 1 PM news started
Markham was wrong in her time estimate, she actually left her house to catch her regular bus much later than she said
Bowley's watch was wrong (which means he failed to pick up his daughter from school at the right time)
All the hospital clocks were wrong
DPD officer Davenport watch must also have been wrong as he confirmed the DOA at 1:15 twice in official documents.
Being declared DOA at the hospital is not the same as time of death
And Oswald could have been transported to 10th/Patton in a car for no known reason and by a person who never came forward.

Now what are the chances of all these coincidences happening in one case at the same time?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 10:55:30 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #282 on: May 03, 2021, 07:33:27 PM »
Let's hear from Earlene Roberts herself.

She testified he was in his room for about 3 to 4 minutes...

If true, this means Oswald did not leave the rooming house until 1:04 or 1:05 PM, after which Roberts saw him standing at the busstop.

Roberts ALSO testified that Oswald was zipping up a jacket as he went out the front door of the rooming house.  Not a sweater or a cardigan, as you mentioned being a possibility earlier.  Are we accepting what she says or not? 

Hypocrite.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: May 03, 2021, 07:33:27 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #283 on: May 03, 2021, 08:33:33 PM »
Roberts ALSO testified that Oswald was zipping up a jacket as he went out the front door of the rooming house.  Not a sweater or a cardigan, as you mentioned being a possibility earlier.  Are we accepting what she says or not? 

Hypocrite.

Great, so now we agree that Roberts can't be relied upon.  Thumb1:

Why do you think I said: "If true, this means Oswald did not leave the rooming house until 1:04 or 1:05 PM"

Isn't it a pain in the neck when your "credible zipper" witness turns into an "uncredible entry time" witness... Hypocrite!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 08:37:06 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #284 on: May 03, 2021, 10:12:12 PM »
Great, so now we agree that Roberts can't be relied upon.  Thumb1:

Why do you think I said: "If true, this means Oswald did not leave the rooming house until 1:04 or 1:05 PM"

Isn't it a pain in the neck when your "credible zipper" witness turns into an "uncredible entry time" witness... Hypocrite!

You're predictable.

So anyway, Oswald indeed left with a jacket.  Right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: May 03, 2021, 10:12:12 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #285 on: May 03, 2021, 10:16:43 PM »
You're predictable.

You're predictable.

No more than you. Never a straight answer to a question you don't like. And cherry picking the evidence, of course, but that's LN SOP.

No, the gray jacket was in Irving, as per Frazier who saw Oswald wear it on Thursday evening.

But anyway, we agree that Roberts can't be relied upon, right?  Thumb1:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 10:34:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #286 on: May 03, 2021, 10:54:29 PM »
You're predictable.

No more than you. Never a straight answer to a question you don't like. And cherry picking the evidence, of course, but that's LN SOP.

No, the gray jacket was in Irving, as per Frazier who saw Oswald wear it on Thursday evening.

But anyway, we agree that Roberts can't be relied upon, right?  Thumb1:

Incorrect.

I rely on her.

Oswald showed up around 1 pm.  A police car out on Beckley, near Zang, honked it's horn.  Oswald was zipping up a jacket as he went out the door. 

Forget Tenth and Patton.  Forget the jacket found under the car behind the Texaco lot.  Why did Oswald ditch his jacket between the rooming house on Beckley and the shoe store on Jefferson?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: May 03, 2021, 10:54:29 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #287 on: May 03, 2021, 11:24:29 PM »
Incorrect.

I rely on her.

Oswald showed up around 1 pm.  A police car out on Beckley, near Zang, honked it's horn.  Oswald was zipping up a jacket as he went out the door. 

Forget Tenth and Patton.  Forget the jacket found under the car behind the Texaco lot.  Why did Oswald ditch his jacket between the rooming house on Beckley and the shoe store on Jefferson?

I rely on her.

Of course you do. You don't care if it's true or accurate. You have no choice. You have to rely on her because without her your entire narrative re the Tippit shooting falls apart. It's a hell of a way of scrutinizing evidence; you decide to believe a story and then start looking for only the information you need to support that story. And of course you ignore the credibility problems of the witness as well as everything else you don't like. That's desperation if ever I saw it.

And no. Let's not forget 10th and Patton. If you believe Roberts you also accept that Oswald did not leave the rooming house until 1:04 or 1:05 and then waited at the bus stop on Beckley, right?

Why did Oswald ditch his jacket between the rooming house on Beckley and the shoe store on Jefferson?

Did he? Says who?

Marina testified Oswald only had two jackets; CE 162 and CE 163. The darker jacket (CE 163) was later found at the TSBD and Frazier saw Oswald wear a gray jacket to Irving which could only have been CE 162. So what jacket was there for Oswald to ditch? Or alternatively, if Oswald did wear a gray jacket on Friday, what happened to the one he wore to Irving on Thursday?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 01:21:22 AM by Martin Weidmann »