Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49827 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #264 on: May 03, 2021, 02:54:39 AM »
Advertisement
Hi Bill, why won't Weidmann debate you online, why risk covid by having a face to face meeting that's just absurd, Weidmann is just doing his typical song and dance routine but it only makes him look more deceptive than usual.

Btw I enjoyed the video in the OP.

JohnM

Hi Bill, why won't Weidmann debate you online, why risk covid by having a face to face meeting that's just absurd,

I can arrange a studio where Bill and I can be in different rooms and still see each other. No covid risk whatsoever...

but I fully understand the circle the wagons mentality now Brown is running away from such a debate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: May 03, 2021, 02:54:39 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #265 on: May 03, 2021, 02:59:10 AM »
You went out to meet him and he didn't show?  Do tell.

You know how you can tell Weidmann is lying? His mouth is moving! Ha ha!
But seriously the guy is completely deluded and it was especially funny when Craig Lamson called out Martin/Roger's "Manager of managers who doesn't need to go to work, but blah blah blah" it was absolutely hilarious.

JohnM

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #266 on: May 03, 2021, 02:59:22 AM »
I didn't run away. I am not going to agree to a podcast from different locations. That's not an offer and Brown said it himself. He didn't want a debate where the other party could easily google information. A live face to face debate makes that impossible, yet he ran away from that.

But to a biased idiot like you (who supported a guy who claimed he could shoot somebody in the street and get away with it) Bill Brown will always be the "reasonable" one, no matter what I say or do.

To suggest that you only way you and Bill can debate this case is "live face to face" (while you claim to be in Europe and he lives in Ohio) is to simply weak sauce.  You should be embarrassed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: May 03, 2021, 02:59:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #267 on: May 03, 2021, 03:01:02 AM »
Hi Bill, why won't Weidmann debate you online, why risk covid by having a face to face meeting that's just absurd,

I can arrange a studio where Bill and I can be in different rooms and still see each other. No covid risk whatsoever...

If you're in different rooms across the hall or across the world what's the fcuken difference?? It's only you who is running and as usual you aren't convincing anyone.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #268 on: May 03, 2021, 03:01:41 AM »
To suggest that you only way you and Bill can debate this case is "live face to face" (while you claim to be in Europe and he lives in Ohio) is to simply weak sauce.  You should be embarrassed.

You're an idiot. I'll be returning to the States shortly and you would have known that to follow the discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: May 03, 2021, 03:01:41 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #269 on: May 03, 2021, 03:03:12 AM »
You're an idiot. I'll be returning to the States shortly and you would have known that to follow the discussion.

Sure.  Keep them coming.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2021, 03:05:10 AM »
If you're in different rooms across the hall or across the world what's the fcuken difference?? It's only you who is running and as usual you aren't convincing anyone.

JohnM

What said anything about "across the hall"?

You lot are really pathetic and the end result is predictable; there won't be a debate despite the fact that my challenge remains. Clowns like you and Brown will always find a way to weasel out of either a meeting (in your case) or a debate (in Brown's case).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2021, 03:05:10 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #271 on: May 03, 2021, 03:05:49 AM »
Sure.  Keep them coming.

And you consider yourself to be a reasonable person?

What an idiot!