Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49928 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #224 on: May 02, 2021, 05:20:32 AM »
Advertisement
You've wasted everyone's time for almost ten pages now.  This seems to be your thing, though. 

How about we move on and discuss the case and/or the video interview posted at the top of the thread?

You've wasted everyone's time for almost ten pages now.  This seems to be your thing, though. 

No, I have exposed your dishonesty in the past ten pages.

How about we move on and discuss the case and/or the video interview posted at the top of the thread?

Why are you afraid of a face to face discussion?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: May 02, 2021, 05:20:32 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #225 on: May 02, 2021, 05:21:46 AM »

Why are you afraid of a face to face discussion?

Why do you continually make me repeat myself?  I clearly said to let me know the next time you're in the states.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2021, 05:32:57 AM »
Why do you continually make me repeat myself?  I clearly said to let me know the next time you're in the states.

followed by "give me a break"!

It is true that because of covid I have been staying in my house in the mediterranean since the covid break out in March 2020, but the way things are going at the moment (I get my second covid vaccination on June 30th) I hope to be able to return to the States within the next couple of months.

The easiest way to set up a meeting is by you sending me a PM and we'll take it from there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2021, 05:32:57 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #227 on: May 02, 2021, 05:37:23 AM »

'Sure, she saw him as he opened the door and exited the house... Must have taken him at least five minutes, right?'  :D
Point out where I said that. And it depends just how far away his room was from the exit, something you have failed to establish.

"Of course you should have asked
Point out where I said that. I clearly said 'I shouldn't have to ask'

'And I didn't tell you there was a view "near to Oswald's room".But even if I did, I don't give a f*ck what is acceptable to you'
And yet here you are, demonstrating once again your obsession with me. Moth to the flame.

'Stop being so ignorant and actually try to do some research yourself'.
Stop passing the buck

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2021, 05:42:26 AM »
'Sure, she saw him as he opened the door and exited the house... Must have taken him at least five minutes, right?'  :D
Point out where I said that. And it depends just how far away his room was from the exit, something you have failed to establish.

"Of course you should have asked
Point out where I said that. I clearly said 'I shouldn't have to ask'

'And I didn't tell you there was a view "near to Oswald's room".But even if I did, I don't give a f*ck what is acceptable to you'
And yet here you are, demonstrating once again your obsession with me. Moth to the flame.

'Stop being so ignorant and actually try to do some research yourself'.
Stop passing the buck

Said the infidel fanatic....
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:43:44 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2021, 05:42:26 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #229 on: May 02, 2021, 05:50:29 AM »
followed by "give me a break"!

It is true that because of covid I have been staying in my house in the mediterranean since the covid break out in March 2020, but the way things are going at the moment (I get my second covid vaccination on June 30th) I hope to be able to return to the States within the next couple of months.

The easiest way to set up a meeting is by you sending me a PM and we'll take it from there.

I'm hardly interested in PMing with you.  No thanks.  Again, let me know the next time you're in the states.  I live in Cincinnati, OH.  However, if you were serious (which you're obviously not), you'd be willing to do it one evening this week on a podcast, which I can easily secure.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #230 on: May 02, 2021, 05:54:35 AM »
Moving on...

Regarding the list of "errors", I'll address a few of them here, one at a time....

1. Bill said Burt “saw Oswald”, but Burt said he couldn’t identify Oswald.

I did not say that Burt identified Oswald.  In fact, I specifically said (more than once) that Burt did not identify Oswald.  I did say that Burt saw Oswald, because he did see Oswald.  Burt saw the same man seen by Markham, Scoggins and each of the Davis girls.  All four of them said the man was Oswald, i.e. Burt saw Oswald, exactly as I said.

This does not belong on any list of "errors".
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:55:38 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: May 02, 2021, 05:54:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2021, 05:55:23 AM »
I'm hardly interested in PMing with you.  No thanks.  Again, let me know the next time you're in the states.  I live in Cincinnati, OH.  However, if you were serious (which you're obviously not), you'd be willing to do it one evening this week on a podcast, which I can easily secure.

Talk about a cop out! I want to discuss this with you face to face and you seem to be running away from it. Why?