Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49926 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2021, 12:05:23 AM »
Advertisement
You have cited Frazier's account of how Oswald carried the rifle on hundreds of occasions as a fact without any of the "corroboration" that you suggest is necessary in any instance in which a witness provided evidence that lends itself to Oswald's guilt.  That is the obvious point.  And you did stupidly suggest that Randle's account somehow corroborated Frazier's description of how Oswald carried the package into the TSBD.  A falsehood since she described Oswald carrying his package in an entirely different way than Frazier when she saw him that morning.  You are a lazy contrarian playing defense attorney.  In contrast, Bill is an intelligent and honest researcher who deals in the facts and evidence.  If you need a hanky to deal with this, then have a good cry.

You have cited Frazier's account of how Oswald carried the rifle on hundreds of occasions as a fact without any of the "corroboration" that you suggest is necessary in any instance in which a witness provided evidence that lends itself to Oswald's guilt. That is the obvious point.

No it isn't the obvious point. Corroboration is always useful, but it is necessary when the credibility of the witness is in question. And the obvious difference between Frazier and Roberts is that Roberts was accused by her employer as being somebody who makes up things and accused by the LN crowd for telling lies about a police car which justifies the conclusion that she is an unreliable witness.

Oswald had only one gray jacket and that's (CE 162). When Roberts says she saw Oswald leaving the house zipping up a jacket (which could only have been CE 162) and Frazier says that Oswald was wearing a gray jacket (which could only have been CE 162), to Irving on the evening of the day before, there is a major discrepancy between the two witness statements and only one can be correct. Hence the need for corroboration. Even more so as Roberts testified that the jacket she had seen was darker that CE 162, which is impossible as Oswald's only other jacket (CE 163) was found at the TSBD. In other words; there is plenty of doubt about what Roberts has actually seen!

In Frazier's case, there is no other witness who claims that Oswald was wearing the package differently and nobody has said anything about Frazier that would make you question his credibility. With Randle backing Frazier up about the size of the package (Frazier: between armpit and cupped hand and Randle; no longer than his leg) there is no reason for to question Frazier's testimony except of course by those who do not like what he is saying.

But hey, if you want to go down that path, I'll play along. Let's start with; where is the corrobortion for Bledsoe's claim that Oswald was on the bus?

And you did stupidly suggest that Randle's account somehow corroborated Frazier's description of how Oswald carried the package into the TSBD.

No, you rather stupidly keep on lying about this, but I never said that Randle's account corroborated Frazier's description of how Oswald carried the package. You really need to stop making stuff up.

You are a lazy contrarian playing defense attorney.  In contrast, Bill is an intelligent and honest researcher who deals in the facts and evidence.

:D Thanks for the laugh.....

Oh btw where did McWatters testify that "Oswald got on the bus mid-block" as this "intelligent and honest researcher" claimed at the beginning of the interview?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 01:07:11 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2021, 12:05:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2021, 12:37:15 AM »
Btw, Frazier, was being polygraphed on Friday evening when he was shown the bag they found at the TSBD and he denied it was the bag he had seen Oswald carry that same day. By your "logic" he needs to be believed, right? Even more so, because he never was accused of making up stories.....

Exactly.  Maybe that's another "litmus test" to see if someone is interesting in the truth or just playing prosecuting attorney.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2021, 12:40:58 AM »
Never once I have seen you question any possible evidence that lends itself to Oswald's innocence, but in every single instance you question the evidence of his guilt.  No matter how well documented.

What evidence would that be?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2021, 12:40:58 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #179 on: May 02, 2021, 12:42:34 AM »
Again....

McWatters said he picked up a man mid-block, not a bus stop.  He said the bus went a bit further and was again stopped in traffic.  A lady decided that she wanted to get off the bus.  As McWatters was letting her off the bus, the man who boarded the bus mid-block just minutes earlier decided to get off at that point, as well.  McWatters said that he issued them both a transfer and that these two transfers were the only two he issued as he went through town.  Oswald had the bus transfer in his possession when he was arrested.

Let's work it backwards...

Oswald possessed the McWatters transfer when arrested.

McWatters issued the transfer to the man as he got off the bus.

The man who received the transfer entered the bus minutes earlier mid-block, i.e. not at a designated bus stop.

Therefore....

Oswald entered the bus mid-bock.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2021, 12:42:44 AM »
Didn't Linnie Mae Randle say in her first FBI interview that the package was 3 feet long. And only later magically changed her testimony to it being 27 inches to match Fraziers testimony exactly. The fact that Frazier and Linnie were living together might have influenced her later account of shortening the package to 27 inches.

Sure, and Bookhout MIGHT HAVE misheard her.  You can make any argument you like with "might haves".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2021, 12:42:44 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2021, 12:45:21 AM »
Sure, and Bookhout MIGHT HAVE misheard her.  You can make any argument you like with "might haves".

Its difficult to see how an FBI agent would mix up 2 feet vs 3 feet especially in regard to something as critical as the length of the bag that contained the rifle.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2021, 12:52:52 AM »
Again....

McWatters said he picked up a man mid-block, not a bus stop.  He said the bus went a bit further and was again stopped in traffic.  A lady decided that she wanted to get off the bus.  As McWatters was letting her off the bus, the man who boarded the bus mid-block just minutes earlier decided to get off at that point, as well.  McWatters said that he issued them both a transfer and that these two transfers were the only two he issued as he went through town.  Oswald had the bus transfer in his possession when he was arrested.

Let's work it backwards...

Oswald possessed the McWatters transfer when arrested.

McWatters issued the transfer to the man as he got off the bus.

The man who received the transfer entered the bus minutes earlier mid-block, i.e. not at a designated bus stop.

Therefore....

Oswald entered the bus mid-bock.

That's your conclusion and most certainly not a fact. Oswald was searched after his arrest and no transfer (or spare bullets) were found. Then suddenly, hours later, they search him again and, like magic, the transfer and spare bullets are found. Go figure!

Simple question; did you say in the interview that "McWatters testified that Oswald got on the bus mid-block" or not?

And if you agree you said it, where in his testimony did he say those words?
Or were you merely trying to pass off your conclusion as actual witness testimony?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 12:56:31 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2021, 12:52:52 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2021, 01:28:31 AM »
Now, back to you.  Why haven't you listed just one single piece of physical evidence pointing to someone other than Lee Oswald in the deaths of either Kennedy or Tippit?  Why not just answer the question instead of deflection? 

Because shifting the burden of proof is a logical fallacy.

Why haven't you listed just one single piece of physical evidence pointing to someone other than Bozo the Clown in the deaths of either Kennedy or Tippit?