Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49788 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2021, 12:50:51 AM »
Advertisement

Except, it does.  She told a reporter almost immediately that Oswald left in a jacket.  She didn't tell anyone about the supposed horn-honking incident until a week later and by that time, the alleged assassin was himself gunned down, sparking rumors of a plot.

No.  Like it or not, there are grey areas.

Frazier is an obvious liar.  These days, I don't trust a single thing he said.

Except, it does.  She told a reporter almost immediately that Oswald left in a jacket.  She didn't tell anyone about the supposed horn-honking incident until a week later and by that time, the alleged assassin was himself gunned down, sparking rumors of a plot.

Wow! As I said before, she may well have believed that Oswald left in a jacket, but that doesn't automatically mean he did.
But it's very enlightening that you find a person credible despite the fact that you accuse her of making up a story after Oswald's death!

No.  Like it or not, there are grey areas.

Only when it is convenient for you

Frazier is an obvious liar.  These days, I don't trust a single thing he said.

And Roberts is exposed as a compulsive liar by her own employer. I don't believe a single thing she said. At least not without corroboration.

Frazier denied the TSBD bag as the one Oswald carried on day 1 and he hasn't changed his story one bit ever since.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2021, 12:50:51 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2021, 12:57:33 AM »
There you go again, ignoring the evidence you don't like and assuming (1) that Oswald left the rooming house with a jacket and (2) that it was Oswald who ditched a jacket.

Only a fool asks the same question over and over again, expecting a different result.

I'm hoping for a REASONABLE answer, eventually.  You're right, probably is foolish of me to expect one.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2021, 01:00:42 AM »
I'm hoping for a REASONABLE answer, eventually.  You're right, probably is foolish of me to expect one.

"Reasonable" as in "one I like"?

Prove to me conclusively that Oswald left the roominghouse wearing a jacket and that he ditched it somewhere, and I'll give you a different answer. But don't ask me to play along with your assumptions! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2021, 01:00:42 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2021, 01:04:47 AM »
"Reasonable" as in "one I like"?

Prove to me conclusively that Oswald left the roominghouse wearing a jacket and that he ditched it somewhere, and I'll give you a different answer. But don't ask me to play along with your assumptions!

So Oswald left the rooming house zipping up "a vest, cardigan or sweater"  Got it.

Sorry, but you fail my litmus test.  You aren't really interested in the truth; you just wanna play games.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2021, 01:11:51 AM »
So Oswald left the rooming house zipping up "a vest, cardigan or sweater"  Got it.

Sorry, but you fail my litmus test.  You aren't really interested in the truth; you just wanna play games.

So you can't prove that Oswald left the rooming house wearing a jacket and/or that he ditched it somewhere? It's duly noted!

Not what I said.... Why do you need to misrepresent what I said? Again; Roberts may well have believed that Oswald left the house wearing or zipping up a jacket, but that doesn't automatically mean that is what happened.

I've said this before; Your litmus test is a very simple one; anyone who agrees with you passes the test and anyone who doesn't, does not.

I'm not the one who is playing games, nor am I the one who is ignoring evidence.

The biggest difference between you and me is that you believe that you know what the truth actually is and I don't. I'm merely trying to find out for myself what the truth is. Unlike you, I have no agenda. Unlike you, I couldn't care less if Oswald was guilty or innocent and/or part of a conspiracy or not. You are the fanatical zealot who thinks that whatever he believes is the truth. There is nothing reasonable about your opinions. You argue from behind a solidly closed door that will never be opened. The irony is that all I am asking from you and your ilk is to provide the conclusive evidence of Oswald's guilt and it turns out you can't.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 01:27:45 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2021, 01:11:51 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2021, 01:41:32 AM »
So you can't prove that Oswald left the rooming house wearing a jacket and/or that he ditched it somewhere? It's duly noted!

Not what I said.... Why do you need to misrepresent what I said? Again; Roberts may well have believed that Oswald left the house wearing or zipping up a jacket, but that doesn't automatically mean that is what happened.

I've said this before; Your litmus test is a very simple one; anyone who agrees with you passes the test and anyone who doesn't, does not.

I'm not the one who is playing games, nor am I the one who is ignoring evidence.

The biggest difference between you and me is that you believe that you know what the truth actually is and I don't. I'm merely trying to find out for myself what the truth is. Unlike you, I have no agenda. Unlike you, I couldn't care less if Oswald was guilty or innocent and/or part of a conspiracy or not. You are the fanatical zealot who thinks that whatever he believes is the truth. There is nothing reasonable about your opinions. You argue from behind a solidly closed door that will never be opened. The irony is that all I am asking from you and your ilk is to provide the conclusive evidence of Oswald's guilt and it turns out you can't.

The biggest difference between you and Bill is that you are a nut.  You have no agenda?  LOL.  You are delusional.  Never once I have seen you question any possible evidence that lends itself to Oswald's innocence, but in every single instance you question the evidence of his guilt.  No matter how well documented.   How about you apply your standard of proof to Frazier's description of how Oswald carried his package?  Something you appear to accept as a fact.  Who "corroborated" Frazier's description of how Oswald carried his bag?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2021, 01:48:15 AM »
The biggest difference between you and Bill is that you are a nut.  You have no agenda?  LOL.  You are delusional.  Never once I have seen you question any possible evidence that lends itself to Oswald's innocence, but in every single instance you question the evidence of his guilt.  No matter how well documented.   How about you apply your standard of proof to Frazier's description of how Oswald carried his package?  Something you appear to accept as a fact.  Who "corroborated" Frazier's description of how Oswald carried his bag?

And there is the other zealot jumping in like a monkey doing tricks....  :D

Never once I have seen you question any possible evidence that lends itself to Oswald's innocence, but in every single instance you question the evidence of his guilt.

Which only tells me that you haven't been paying attention.

How about you apply your standard of proof to Frazier's description of how Oswald carried his package?  Something you appear to accept as a fact.  Who "corroborated" Frazier's description of how Oswald carried his bag?

There it is again, another loaded question. Nobody mentioned "how Oswald carried his bag". Frazier, on day 1, denied, while being polygraphed, that the bag found at the TSBD wasn't the one he had seen Oswald carry and his sister backed him up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2021, 01:48:15 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2021, 01:52:02 AM »
Frazier, on day 1, denied, while being polygraphed, that the bag found at the TSBD wasn't the one he had seen Oswald carry and his sister backed him up.

Didn't Linnie Mae Randle say in her first FBI interview that the package was 3 feet long. And only later magically changed her testimony to it being 27 inches to match Fraziers testimony exactly. The fact that Frazier and Linnie were living together might have influenced her later account of shortening the package to 27 inches.