Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 49922 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2021, 04:58:39 PM »
Advertisement
Why? She needed that one eye to watch the televison as she was trying to get it to work

Too bad for you that Earlene was not paralyzed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2021, 04:58:39 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2021, 07:13:47 PM »
Too bad for you that Earlene was not paralyzed.

Too bad that you are incapable to have a normal, rational, conversation about any topic.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2021, 09:00:25 PM »
Too bad that you are incapable to have a normal, rational, conversation about any topic.

Not my bad that you treat Earlene as being abnormal & irrational in your 'conversation'. Not my bad that Oswald was seen by Markham (who had two good eyeballs) to be wearing a jacket while killing Tippit. Not my bad that Oswald was seen to be wearing a jacket by a number of witnesses (with two good eyeballs apiece, apparently), either on scene  or nearby. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 09:02:23 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2021, 09:00:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2021, 10:13:06 PM »
Not my bad that you treat Earlene as being abnormal & irrational in your 'conversation'. Not my bad that Oswald was seen by Markham (who had two good eyeballs) to be wearing a jacket while killing Tippit. Not my bad that Oswald was seen to be wearing a jacket by a number of witnesses (with two good eyeballs apiece, apparently), either on scene  or nearby.

But it is your bad that you assume that those witness identifications are 100% perfect despite the fact that (1) witness testimony is actually the most unreliable evidence there is, (2) Roberts and Markham both said the jacket Tippit's killer was wearing was darker than CE 162 and (3) the police called in finding a white jacket under a car.

And too bad for you that, according to Buell Frazier, Oswald was wearing his only grey jacket (CE 162) to Irving on Thursday evening, which means it couldn't have been at the roominghouse on Friday afternoon.

But none of this has anything to do with Bill Brown misrepresenting the facts three times in the first three minutes of his interview.

Perhaps you can tell me where exactly did McWatters testify that "Oswald got on the bus", as Bill Brown claimed he did?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 10:15:39 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2021, 12:23:30 AM »
But it is your bad that you assume that those witness identifications are 100% perfect despite the fact that (1) witness testimony is actually the most unreliable evidence there is, (2) Roberts and Markham both said the jacket Tippit's killer was wearing was darker than CE 162 and (3) the police called in finding a white jacket under a car.

And too bad for you that, according to Buell Frazier, Oswald was wearing his only grey jacket (CE 162) to Irving on Thursday evening, which means it couldn't have been at the roominghouse on Friday afternoon.

But none of this has anything to do with Bill Brown misrepresenting the facts three times in the first three minutes of his interview.

Perhaps you can tell me where exactly did McWatters testify that "Oswald got on the bus", as Bill Brown claimed he did?

'But it is your bad that you assume that those witness identifications are 100% perfect'
Not my bad that you assume that I think witness IDs perfect.

'Roberts and Markham both said the jacket Tippit's killer was wearing was darker than CE 162'
Witness testimony is actually the most unreliable evidence there is

'the police called in finding a white jacket under a car'
I know.

Jacket found near crime scene

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:38:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2021, 12:23:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2021, 12:44:41 AM »
'But it is your bad that you assume that those witness identifications are 100% perfect'
Not my bad that you assume that I think witness IDs perfect.

'Roberts and Markham both said the jacket Tippit's killer was wearing was darker than CE 162'
Witness testimony is actually the most unreliable evidence there is

'the police called in finding a white jacket under a car'
I know.

Jacket found near crime scene

Great, so you agree you've got nothing

As you seem to be honest for once, perhaps you can tell me where exactly did McWatters testify that "Oswald got on the bus", as Bill Brown claimed he did?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:46:34 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2021, 01:47:33 AM »
(2) Roberts and Markham both said the jacket Tippit's killer was wearing was darker than CE 162

Is the bar in the center of this image the same shade throughout or is the shade lighter on one side and darker on the other?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2021, 01:47:33 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2021, 02:07:25 AM »
Is the bar in the center of this image the same shade throughout or is the shade lighter on one side and darker on the other?

JohnM

I don't care. The cop who called it in described the jacket as white and when the jacket was found there was bright sunlight. It was white, no matter how many games you want to play.