Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 36960 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: ?
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2021, 02:26:15 AM »
Advertisement
"The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody."

What goes around comes around: Oswald got what he deserved --- to be ambushed and gunned down in cold blood. What goes around comes around: Oswald got what he deserved --- to be ambushed and gunned down in cold blood. What goes around comes around: Oswald got what he deserved --- to be ambushed and gunned down in cold blood...

------------------------
The Wrongly Accused
------------------------
Clay Shaw
Clay Bertrand
David Ferrie
E. Howard Hunt
George Joannides
James Files
Chauncey Holt
Marita Lorenz
David Atlee Phillips
William Harvey
David Sanchez Morales
Frank Sturgis
Clint Murchison, Dallas oil magnate
H. L. Hunt, Dallas oil magnate
Syd Richardson
William Greer
Roy Kellerman
Gerald Behn
Floyd Boring
Emory Roberts
John Roselli
Charles Nicoletti
Lucien Sarti
Louis Posada Carriles
Felix Rodriguez
Orlando Bosch
Freddy Lugo
Rip Roberson
Charles Harrelson
Lucien Conein
General Ed Landsdale
Mac Wallace
Carlos Marcello
Santo Trafficante
Sam Giancana
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 02:37:22 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2021, 02:26:15 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2021, 07:02:10 PM »
"to get away from the scene of the crime".  LOL.

Good one!, Mr. Iacoletti, good one!

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2021, 07:23:41 PM »
So you believe that Oswald didn't use public transport to leave Dallas, interesting, then the only other alternatives that I see are that Oswald walked/jogged/ran/sprinted which is all highly unlikely or Oswald drove himself and without owning a car that's pretty difficult, or the point I raised which you haven't yet had the courage to confront because you must realize it's devastating significance, is that Oswald used an accomplice's getaway car to get himself and this unidentified accomplice away from the scene of the crime, an accomplice who just dumped Oswald off at the Texas Theatre, are you sure you want to pursue this particular narrative because it flies in the face of your claim that Oswald was wrongly accused?

JohnM

Mr. Mytton still coming up empty, w/nothing, nada, zero... to a simple question posed to him, seeking any actual, credible evidence in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus & cab ride. Some people would rather rely upon manufactured "evidence' rather than genuine facts. Genuine facts are much harder to come by, especially when manufactured "evidence" amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure compares with facts.

While Mr. Mytton continues to struggle w/producing any actual, credible evidence in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus & cab ride, perhaps he can reveal where & when I said anything about the wrongly-accused leaving Dealey Plaza with an accomplice. Can't do it, Mr. Mytton, Can you? There's a reason for that.

What a penchant you have for making mere assumptions & conclusions without being able to produce facts. Still struggling with a challenge posed to you a month ago; and, now, being unable to produce any statement where I said the wrongly-accused left Dealey Plaza w/an accomplice. Facts matter. Let's try to stick w/the facts, Mr. Mytton, not make assumptions about what the wrongly-accused did and/or said. Rather easy to Frame an innocent party after he has drawn his last breath.

MUCH harder to prove his guilt with mere assumptions/knee-jerk conclusions mired in the stench of horse manure amid a hastily contrived script as well. 

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 07:24:53 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2021, 07:23:41 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2021, 08:11:43 PM »
A hastily contrived script versus The Plain Simple Truth ---->

Horse manure ---->

*The wrongly-accused lurked in ambush to fire upon the president  ::)
*Then amid his hasty escape, the wrongly-accused wasn't observed in a small storage room on the 1st floor immediately after the cowardly ambush on a duly elected representative of The People. 
*Instead, he took immediate flight to get out of Dodge via public transportation...
*He gets on a bus, asks for a bus-transfer yada, yada, yada.
*Further embellishing the hastily contrived script, words are put into his mouth...He says this; he says that; he does this; he does that or so the horse manure reek spreads...

The Plain Simple Truth ---->

The wrongly-accused stands outside, manning the position the only unidentified male figure out on those front steps holds down.

He is seen in a short time, during the immediate aftermath of shots reverberating in Dealey Plaza, near a small storage room down on the first floor at the front-entrance side of the building.

He comes to the aid of Inspector Sawyer (no other male employee's experience during the immediate aftermath comes even close to being near the small storage room & front-entrance passenger elevators).

After coming to the aid of Inspector Sawyer, he ventures back outside, stopping briefly at the front-entrance door to point out where a rookie news reporter entering the building could find a telephone inside.

Ventures further out into the Autumn crisp air, scans the chaotic scene unfolding in front of him, spies his supervisor, Mr. Shelley, standing down on lower Elm Street. Walks down the front stairs towards him, then stands down there w/him for, quote, 5-10 minutes, unquote.

Mr. Mentesana's home video records this. It's him...in plain sight.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2021, 08:17:09 PM »
Mr. Ford, I guess you can call off the search as Mr. Mytton has lost any interest in the subject of transportation...

Unless, of course, you can somehow change his mind. I failed, apparently!

You didn't fail, Mr. Beck, carry on your exemplary research. His cowering away from your relevant questioning speaks for itself. Rather telling. He essentially has nothing.

Otherwise, he would produce some facts, which comes MUCH more challenging than juggling a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure assumptions/knee-jerk conclusions, etc There's manufactured "evidence" to Frame an innocent party; and, then there's genuine evidence. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:23:01 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2021, 08:17:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2021, 08:35:36 PM »
Mr. Mytton still coming up empty, w/nothing, nada, zero... to a simple question posed to him, seeking any actual, credible evidence in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus & cab ride. Some people would rather rely upon manufactured "evidence' rather than genuine facts. Genuine facts are much harder to come by, especially when manufactured "evidence" amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure compares with facts.

While Mr. Mytton continues to struggle w/producing any actual, credible evidence in the wrongly-accused's own voice about that phantom bus & cab ride, perhaps he can reveal where & when I said anything about the wrongly-accused leaving Dealey Plaza with an accomplice. Can't do it, Mr. Mytton, Can you? There's a reason for that.

What a penchant you have for making mere assumptions & conclusions without being able to produce facts. Still struggling with a challenge posed to you a month ago; and, now, being unable to produce any statement where I said the wrongly-accused left Dealey Plaza w/an accomplice. Facts matter. Let's try to stick w/the facts, Mr. Mytton, not make assumptions about what the wrongly-accused did and/or said. Rather easy to Frame an innocent party after he has drawn his last breath.

MUCH harder to prove his guilt with mere assumptions/knee-jerk conclusions mired in the stench of horse manure amid a hastily contrived script as well.

I most certainly would not agree with Mr Mytoe ( or his partner Lil Chappie )   But I believe that Lee must have told the interrogators that He had boarded a bus and then got off that bus after a few minutes and caught a taxi to the rooming house.... there are at least five men who said that Lee told the interrogators that He had boarded a bus and then exited the bus and caught a CITY taxi to the rooming house.   So even though we don't have lee himself telling us that .... I believe that it's unreasonable to deny that he told them that he had ridden a bus and a taxi to the rooming house.     I don't doubt that Lee told them that he had ridden on the bus and taxi.....But there sure as hell isn't any solid evidence that the bus was driven by Cecil Mc Watters....and I'm sure that Lee was not in Bill Whaley's taxi that day....

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2021, 08:45:55 PM »
I most certainly would not agree with Mr Mytoe ( or his partner Lil Chappie )   But I believe that Lee must have told the interrogators that He had boarded a bus and then got off that bus after a few minutes and caught a taxi to the rooming house.... there are at least five men who said that Lee told the interrogators that He had boarded a bus and then exited the bus and caught a CITY taxi to the rooming house.   So even though we don't have lee himself telling us that .... I believe that it's unreasonable to deny that he told them that he had ridden a bus and a taxi to the rooming house.     I don't doubt that Lee told them that he had ridden on the bus and taxi.....But there sure as hell isn't any solid evidence that the bus was driven by Cecil Mc Watters....and I'm sure that Lee was not in Bill Whaley's taxi that day....

Appreciate your contribution, Mr. Cakebread, and am certainly open to learning about any other means of transportation save for the horse manure about Mr. McWatter's bus,  and Mr. Whaley's coerced "evidence". 

The Truth is a beautiful thing to behold, quite the opposite of a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure amid hasty assumptions/knee-jerk conclusions in order to Frame an innocent party.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2021, 08:45:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2021, 09:03:37 PM »
Appreciate your contribution, Mr. Cakebread, and am certainly open to learning about any other means of transportation save for the horse manure about Mr. McWatter's bus,  and Mr. Whaley's coerced "evidence". 

The Truth is a beautiful thing to behold, quite the opposite of a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure amid hasty assumptions/knee-jerk conclusions in order to Frame an innocent party.

Bill Whaley was a typical cabbie BSer.....  I suspect that his IQ was subnormal.   So while thrusting himself into the events of 11-22-63 when BSin with his fellow cabbies, he crowed that he unwittingly had carried the assassin out to Oak cliff after the assassination.  There's little doubt that he transported a young man out to Oakcliff....but that man was NOT Lee Oswald.

He was dressed entirely differently than Lee Oswald and  Whaley said the man gave him a dollar for the ride... Lee Said that he rode in a CITY cab and he paid the driver 85 cents.   (So the trip was about a tenth of a mile shorter than Whaley's trip.