Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hoffman couldn't hear, White didn't hear, Murphy heard.  (Read 19014 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Hoffman couldn't hear, White didn't hear, Murphy heard.
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2023, 03:14:28 AM »
Advertisement
      Do NOT agree. You continue to be behind the curve with regard to Details provided by Arnold during his Sixth Floor Q/A. Also, LOS comes into play.

You continue to be behind the curve with regard to Details provided by Arnold...

So when Gordon Arnold placed himself here in full view of all the real eyewitnesses and filmed the motorcade was just another lie, WOW!

And don't forget the MASSIVE weapon that Gordon saw!!! Hilarious!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2023, 03:14:28 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2023, 03:20:32 AM »
According to Hoffman the tosser/shooter would have taken much time to walk the full length of the fence before tossing to tossee.
Tosser not seen by Holland nor Bowers (nor Hoffman).
Tosser was supposedly still in that carpark when confronted by Officer Smith(?) a minute or two later. Nope.

I believe those guys atop the Triple Underpass remained there longer than they realized. We can see guys standing across the top of the Triple Underpass during the Couch Film segment that shows Officer Haygood straightening up his motorcycle. That's at least 1.5 minutes after the kill shot. That's plenty of time for a shooter to toss his rifle and walk away. Regarding Bowers, remember that the parking lot was Jammed with cars. Those autos would have blocked much of Bowers view into the lot.
        If the shooter was at the portion of the picket fence where the smoke was seen, he would Not have to, "...walk the Full Length of the fence before tossing...".
        You're assuming the tosser was the same person that Officer Smith confronted. Smith might have run into a "spotter".
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 03:22:48 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2023, 03:24:17 AM »

John - Listen to the Q/A. You're embarrassing yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2023, 03:24:17 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2023, 03:59:19 AM »
  John - Listen to the Q/A. You're embarrassing yourself.

If you're talking about the 45 minute interview from 1989 I have listened to it, and he has added nothing new to his comments in his earlier filmed interview but has elaborated on some of his lies and added some new lies. Your insistence that he had something different to say was yet another piece of Royell BS!

Since Royell lacks the technical know how on how to post images or videos, here's the 1989 interview so everyone can have a laugh!

Gordon describes a large bore weapon like a shotgun that was big enough for a truck to drive through, sound familiar? Hehehe!

Gordon in the interim from his earlier filmed interview also realizes that he wasn't captured on any film on the day so suddenly has memory amnesia about exactly where he was standing and claims irrelevant details may have changed. The most important event of his life and he forgets, get real!

Gordon also goes on about how he was supposed to go to Alaska whereas in his earlier filmed interview he implies that he was sent there for an extended period of time because he was filming on the Grassy Knoll. sheesh!

Gordon who didn't know the Badgeman interpretation didn't represent reality, suddenly remembered people around him looking like the fake images seen in Moorman's photo and laughably recognizes some fuzzy blobs as being him! You can't make up this level of stupidity.

Btw, the only persons who are embarrassing themselves are Gordon Arnold for his seeking his 15 minutes of fame and you Royell for being sucked in by his easily detected lies.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 04:18:47 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2023, 03:49:34 PM »
  So 1st you trash Hoffman and now you move onto Gordon Arnold? Your lack of critical listening skills have you looking silly. You wondered why Arnold was Not viewed by the railroader's atop the Triple Underpass? Did you Not hear Gordon Arnold DETAIL how when he dove to the ground his military training kicked in and he ROLLED Over and Over? Or maybe you just FAILED to connect Your question with Arnold DETAILING this? How would anyone standing on the Triple Underpass see someone that was literally flat on-the-ground behind the picket fence? With regard to the entire Gordon Arnold Sixth Floor Q/A, I'm gonna stop now. I do Not enjoy Punching Down.   
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 03:51:07 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2023, 03:49:34 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2023, 12:14:16 AM »
  So 1st you trash Hoffman and now you move onto Gordon Arnold? Your lack of critical listening skills have you looking silly. You wondered why Arnold was Not viewed by the railroader's atop the Triple Underpass? Did you Not hear Gordon Arnold DETAIL how when he dove to the ground his military training kicked in and he ROLLED Over and Over? Or maybe you just FAILED to connect Your question with Arnold DETAILING this? How would anyone standing on the Triple Underpass see someone that was literally flat on-the-ground behind the picket fence? With regard to the entire Gordon Arnold Sixth Floor Q/A, I'm gonna stop now. I do Not enjoy Punching Down.   

With regard to the entire Gordon Arnold Sixth Floor Q/A, I'm gonna stop now.

Hilarious, you held the Arnold interview over my head for such a long time but I found it ages ago because it wasn't hard to find, it just took me a little time to listen to the whole thing without throwing up.

I'm gonna stop now.

Now that the whole "Gordon Arnold Sixth Floor Q/A" has been exposed as being just lies and not adding much more than Arnold's previously filmed interview you've suddenly backed down and declared "I'm gonna stop now" and may I add you've said it like the true champion of Truth and Justice that you want to believe you are! You really are a Laugh riot! LOLOLOL!

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2023, 06:47:29 PM »
Hilarious, you held the Arnold interview over my head for such a long time but I found it ages ago because it wasn't hard to find, it just took me a little time to listen to the whole thing without throwing up.

Now that the whole "Gordon Arnold Sixth Floor Q/A" has been exposed as being just lies and not adding much more than Arnold's previously filmed interview you've suddenly backed down and declared "I'm gonna stop now" and may I add you've said it like the true champion of Truth and Justice that you want to believe you are! You really are a Laugh riot! LOLOLOL!

JohnM

YOU questioned why the railroader's standing atop the Triple Underpass did Not see Gordon Arnold. I tell you why and you go crickets with regard to this Issue which YOU Raised. You claim to have access to important information like the Arnold Sixth Floor Q/A, yet you fail to thoroughly process it. At this point, you are Losing more JFK Assassination information than you are accumulating. This is why I refrain from punching down.  I believe it would help if you would STOP muddling your mind with the macabre cartoons you have created. They are obviously dumbing you down at an alarming rate.   
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 06:51:16 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2023, 06:47:29 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2023, 08:13:17 PM »
    YOU questioned why the railroader's standing atop the Triple Underpass did Not see Gordon Arnold. I tell you why and you go crickets with regard to this Issue which YOU Raised. You claim to have access to important information like the Arnold Sixth Floor Q/A, yet you fail to thoroughly process it. At this point, you are Losing more JFK Assassination information than you are accumulating. This is why I refrain from punching down.  I believe it would help if you would STOP muddling your mind with the macabre cartoons you have created. They are obviously dumbing you down at an alarming rate.

Too late, I've heard and analysed the Arnold Interview.

You should have taken your own advise "I'm gonna stop now" because with the hole you are digging, soon you will be all the in China! LOL!

JohnM