Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 56094 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #296 on: April 16, 2021, 03:37:32 AM »
Advertisement
I

know

where

it

leads:

Down,

down,

down,

and

down

again,

through

your

very

own

personal

rabbit

hole

and,

finally,

to

your

oh

so

precious

pet

theory.

You have nothing to dispute it. Your post says it all.....a waste of space.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: April 16, 2021, 03:37:32 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #297 on: April 16, 2021, 04:04:16 AM »
I

know

where

it

leads:

Down,

down,

down,

and

down

again,

through

your

very

own

personal

rabbit

hole

and,

finally,

to

your

oh

so

precious

pet

theory.

My pet was adopted by JohnM.....seem to remember him to be a LN proponent.

Quote from: John Mytton on 15 September 2018, 12:46:41
C'mon Colin we have debated this before, correct me if I'm wrong but where this is going is that you believe that Williams actually saw the killer and that's why they all lied, and as I remember I agreed with you and said that Williams must have seen Oswald and then you disagreed that it was Oswald, am I right?

I was not convinced Williams saw Oswald......the only difference.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 04:05:36 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #298 on: April 16, 2021, 10:37:09 AM »
You have nothing to dispute it. Your post says it all.....a waste of space.

This is too easy: I give precise directions to where I know all this leads (look down, look way down), and your response arrives in the form of yet another CT 'waste of space' nothingburger.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 10:39:07 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: April 16, 2021, 10:37:09 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #299 on: April 16, 2021, 11:25:01 AM »
My pet was adopted by JohnM.....seem to remember him to be a LN proponent.

Quote from: John Mytton on 15 September 2018, 12:46:41
C'mon Colin we have debated this before, correct me if I'm wrong but where this is going is that you believe that Williams actually saw the killer and that's why they all lied, and as I remember I agreed with you and said that Williams must have seen Oswald and then you disagreed that it was Oswald, am I right?

I was not convinced Williams saw Oswald......the only difference.

Williams must have seen the assassin.
They are in the same space at the same time.
Williams' actions after the assassination are bizarre, to say the least. He knows there is a assassin on the floor above but he is quite prepared to allow Baker to go up there without warning him (in his affidavit he says "officers").
He clearly lies in his affidavit about his actions.
And continues to be evasive about key issues, even in his WC testimony.

It's interesting to note that at the end of his same-day affidavit he states:

"I recognized him [Oswald] just a few minutes ago when the officers brought him in the office."

Before he gives his first statement he knows Oswald is caught so why lie?
As the weeks and months go by he knows that Oswald acted alone and was now dead, so why all the evasion?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2021, 11:38:20 AM »
Williams must have seen the assassin.
They are in the same space at the same time.
Williams' actions after the assassination are bizarre, to say the least. He knows there is a assassin on the floor above but he is quite prepared to allow Baker to go up there without warning him (in his affidavit he says "officers").
He clearly lies in his affidavit about his actions.
And continues to be evasive about key issues, even in his WC testimony.

It's interesting to note that at the end of his same-day affidavit he states:

"I recognized him [Oswald] just a few minutes ago when the officers brought him in the office."

Before he gives his first statement he knows Oswald is caught so why lie?
As the weeks and months go by he knows that Oswald acted alone and was now dead, so why all the evasion?

Also Oswald was dead inside two days. No threat to Williams by Sunday. No trial either.

Dan, there is much more to this. Both Jarman and Norman lied about Williams movements that day. Only at their appearance before the WC did they change.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2021, 11:38:20 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2021, 11:42:11 AM »
This is too easy: I give precise directions to where I know all this leads (look down, look way down), and your response arrives in the form of yet another CT 'waste of space' nothingburger.

You claimed Jerry Organ had an amazing graphic showing reconstruction of the bag. I found something. Was that it? I did ask you for a link.

The documents available to the WC show seven officers reporting the chicken lunch in the SN prior to the arrival of Fritz. Yet the Report claimed it was found at least two isles westward? Why?

The LN script is unmovable to the regurgitators. Nothing can shift or it falls apart for you. At least John Mytton was smart enough to get Oswald back into the SN and maintain Oswald as LN.

Comic relief is supposed to be humerous at least. Keep trying.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 03:50:02 PM by Colin Crow »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2021, 04:12:46 PM »
Dan, some time back I researched the chicken lunch issue. This was independent of Don Thomas. You would have noticed the snide remarks about my research from Richard the regurgitator and Bill the comic relief in this thread. The following officers described remnants on the lunch in the SN prior to the arrival of Fritz, Mooney, McCurley, Boone, Faulkner, Craig, Hill, Brewer, Haywood and Weatherford.

Jim Ewell, a news reporter who had travelled to the TSBD with Jerry Hill, later related in No More Silence that Hill held up the chicken bone and hollered to those below that the fried chicken was what the assassin had been eating.

Richard and Bill won’t engage in discussion of the evidence because they know where it leads.

Colin-  I give you lots of credit for actually researching and trying to support your conclusions.  That places you well beyond the average contrarian or CTer who posts here without ever doing so or suggesting that they don't have to prove anything as though they are Oswald's lawyer in a criminal trial.  But it makes the conclusions that you reach no less outlandish.  There is no mystery about the chicken sandwich or BRW.   He explained his lunch and movements.  His language and recollections are perhaps not scientifically precise about every event that took place that day (many of which would have been mundane at the time they occurred) but that is no basis to reach any outlandish conclusions about what was motivating BRW's actions.  To suggest this individual saw the assassin (Oswald or otherwise), was allowed to leave the floor by this gunman, decided to say or do nothing about this notable event, and instead move down to the windows directly below where he had reason to believe someone was getting ready to shoot the President, and then forever remain silent just doesn't add up as a plausible narrative without even getting into the complete absence of any evidence of such.   It does lead to one of my favorite question and answer sessions in the WC, though:

Mr. BALL. What did you have in your lunch?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I had a chicken sandwich.
Mr. BALL. Describe the sandwich. What did it have in it besides chicken?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, it just had chicken in it. Chicken on the bone.
Mr. BALL. Chicken on the bone?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes.
Mr. BALL. The chicken was not boned?
Mr. WILLIAMS. It was just chicken on the bone. Just plain old chicken.
Mr. BALL. Did it have bread around it?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, it did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2021, 04:12:46 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2021, 04:30:11 PM »
You claimed Jerry Organ had an amazing graphic showing reconstruction of the bag. I found something. Was that it? I did ask you for a link.

The documents available to the WC show seven officers reporting the chicken lunch in the SN prior to the arrival of Fritz. Yet the Report claimed it was found at least two isles westward? Why?

The LN script is unmovable to the regurgitators. Nothing can shift or it falls apart for you. At least John Mytton was smart enough to get Oswald back into the SN and maintain Oswald as LN.

Comic relief is supposed to be numerous at least. Keep trying.

LOL.

So you have to recruit an LN in an attempt to justify your pet theory. Well, that speaks volumes.

And where did I say Jerry Organ had 'an amazing construction of the bag'? I said he was the guy to demonstrate the construction of the bag. And why exactly does 'comic relief' have to be 'numerous'haha.

Back to Jerry Organ: While you brainiacs detract and waste time fussing about the ends of a 38" bag (into which a 34.8" curtain rod/sandwich/or any other 34.8" object fits nicely), Mr Organ has shown exactly how the bag can be carried to minimize said bag's profile.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 06:01:19 PM by Bill Chapman »