Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 34113 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2024, 10:03:47 PM »
Advertisement
Gal has now in altgens6 stopped clapping & is holding her handbag with her hand.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2024, 10:03:47 PM »

Offline Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2024, 08:39:17 AM »
Yes, I get that but the position of the "hand" is a bit bizarre. It looks like her thumb is on the outside of her hand:

It is very strange this white zone in Altgens 6 seems to correspond with the known bullet impact position. What were the chances?
That said, I agree with John Mytton (see his diagram posted earlier) that the perspectives don't seem to line up.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 08:40:37 AM by Jim Hawthorn »

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2024, 09:31:15 PM »
Yes, I get that but the position of the "hand" is a bit bizarre. It looks like her thumb is on the outside of her hand:

Her right hand is holding the end of her handbag, & her hand is in a natural pozzy (ie thumb on top).
She is looking back away from jfk, probly at johnson.

Altgens6 was at say Z260 (i forget) which would make it 42 Z frames after Oswald's shot-2 at Z218 which is 2.3 sec.
About a half of the gawkers & SSAs are looking at JFK & a half (& one Harley jockey) are looking back up Elm St.
No one appears to be in shock yet, except for JFK & Jacki (& Connally).

« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 09:59:19 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2024, 09:31:15 PM »

Offline Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2024, 05:49:57 PM »

John, I had marked the wrong spot in my post before your perspective diagram. The theoretical bullet hole is in fact here:

So it lines up perfectly with the "bullet hole" in Altgens 6. Ain't this weird!

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2024, 06:53:17 PM »
Her right hand is holding the end of her handbag, & her hand is in a natural pozzy (ie thumb on top).
She is looking back away from jfk, probly at johnson.

Altgens6 was at say Z260 (i forget) which would make it 42 Z frames after Oswald's shot-2 at Z218 which is 2.3 sec.
About a half of the gawkers & SSAs are looking at JFK & a half (& one Harley jockey) are looking back up Elm St.
No one appears to be in shock yet, except for JFK & Jacki (& Connally).

The physical activity displayed by the "eyewitnesses" on the (S) side of Elm St vs the Cigar Store Indian "eyewitnesses" on the (N) side of Elm St defies basic human behavior.There is NO WAY we should be seeing this disparity amidst shots being fired on the Current Zapruder Film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2024, 06:53:17 PM »

« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2024, 10:22:18 PM »
    The physical activity displayed by the "eyewitnesses" on the (S) side of Elm St vs the Cigar Store Indian "eyewitnesses" on the (N) side of Elm St defies basic human behavior.There is NO WAY we should be seeing this disparity amidst shots being fired on the Current Zapruder Film.
The reactions on the S side of Elm (& N side) dont start untill after Z313 (95 Z frames after Z218)(5.2 sec)(about 2.9 sec after Altgens6).
And Zapruder Nix Muchmore Bronson show reactions on the N & S sides of Elm very near the jfklimo, we dont see the gawkers/indians nearer the TSBD.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 10:24:17 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2024, 10:59:27 PM »
The reactions on the S side of Elm (& N side) dont start untill after Z313 (95 Z frames after Z218)(5.2 sec)(about 2.9 sec after Altgens6).
And Zapruder Nix Muchmore Bronson show reactions on the N & S sides of Elm very near the jfklimo, we dont see the gawkers/indians nearer the TSBD.

Elm St (S) side activity BEFORE Frame #313: (1) Mr Willis stepping back onto the curb, (2) Willis's daughter running down Elm St curb area, (3) Bob Croft raising/lowering camera, (4) Old Lady frantically waving handkerchief at JFK, etc, etc, etc.  The (N) side of Elm St looks like a crowd scene in the Hollywood Wax Museum. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2024, 10:59:27 PM »

« Reply #223 on: February 07, 2024, 01:01:19 AM »
         Elm St (S) side activity BEFORE Frame #313: (1) Mr Willis stepping back onto the curb, (2) Willis's daughter running down Elm St curb area, (3) Bob Croft raising/lowering camera, (4) Old Lady frantically waving handkerchief at JFK, etc, etc, etc.  The (N) side of Elm St looks like a crowd scene in the Hollywood Wax Museum.
Oswald's shot-1 ricocheted offa the overhead signal arm at say pseudo-Z105.
I suspect that the noise would be moreso out front of the Carcano, ie moreso on the S side of Elm.
I suspect that the noise would be heard moreso by gawkers on the S side, facing the Carcano.
Rather than the gawkers on the N side, with Carcano above & behind.
Likewise Oswald's shot-2 at Z218.