Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 34108 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2024, 04:00:34 AM »
Advertisement
Debunked? Discredited?
Show me one piece of credible debunking.
One strike & my Hickey theory is out.
Donahue (& McLaren) somehow missed realizing that Hickey fired more than one shot (they thort that Hickey fired the headshot only).
But offhand i dont recall any researchers that have taken Donahue's single-shot theory seriously.
And certainly zero researchers that take my multi-shot theory seriously.
Plus Donahue had some silly Carcano ricochet theory as well. So did Holland. My own ricochet theory is good. In other words i know more than everyone else around here combined.

Gotta wonder if the Gordon Arnold story of shots being fired over his head while he was on-the-ground was the result of Hickey's AR-15 being fired in that direction. Also, if this same Hickey firing caused damage to the Arnold general area. This damage then warranted the TARP/TENT that was placed over that same area during the Secret Service reconstruction filming.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 04:03:07 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2024, 04:00:34 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2024, 10:04:19 PM »
     Gotta wonder if the Gordon Arnold story of shots being fired over his head while he was on-the-ground was the result of Hickey's AR-15 being fired in that direction. Also, if this same Hickey firing caused damage to the Arnold general area. This damage then warranted the TARP/TENT that was placed over that same area during the Secret Service reconstruction filming.
The auto burst did not go near the fence.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2024, 11:02:58 PM »

SA Hickey is alleged to have stood up from his seated position while also turning at the waist. The AR-15 in his hands would have been pointed in several different directions during this same time period.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2024, 11:02:58 PM »

« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2024, 01:36:21 AM »
  SA Hickey is alleged to have stood up from his seated position while also turning at the waist. The AR-15 in his hands would have been pointed in several different directions during this same time period.
Hickey fell forward during the autoburst.
If he was swinging right then the last shot could indeed be at the fence.
But that then makes it difficult to account for the headshot, & the shot that dented the chrome trim, & the shot that wounded Tague.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2024, 03:11:16 AM »
Hickey fell forward during the autoburst.
If he was swinging right then the last shot could indeed be at the fence.
But that then makes it difficult to account for the headshot, & the shot that dented the chrome trim, & the shot that wounded Tague.

Why are you fixated on "the fence"? That general direction is possible, but limiting a shot(s) to the fence is far too restrictive. The TENT/TARP that was placed over the entire area from the Pergola down to The Steps would indicate that this area was damaged and needed repair. Of course, this is the same space in which Gordon Arnold was accosted after a shot was fired past his (L) ear. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2024, 03:11:16 AM »

« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2024, 06:58:24 AM »
    Why are you fixated on "the fence"? That general direction is possible, but limiting a shot(s) to the fence is far too restrictive. The TENT/TARP that was placed over the entire area from the Pergola down to The Steps would indicate that this area was damaged and needed repair. Of course, this is the same space in which Gordon Arnold was accosted after a shot was fired past his (L) ear.
If the arnold area was the first or last of Hickey's autoburst then it is difficult to account for some or all of the possible Hickey shots.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2024, 07:16:34 PM »
If the arnold area was the first or last of Hickey's autoburst then it is difficult to account for some or all of the possible Hickey shots.

You have No idea as to how many possible shots SA Hickey might have fired.  Personally, I believe a shot fired from the AR-15 would have penetrated that chrome trim. Not dinged it. If it was a possible AR-15 bullet fragment, that fragment should have remained inside the Limo and then been recovered. A chrome strip of any kind is flimsy. It's not hardened steel or anything close to that.
   I do believe there was damage done to that area below/(S) of the Shelter behind Zapruder. There's a concrete walkway that runs between that Shelter and The Steps. The TARP/TENT covering this same area that is visible on the SS recreation footage is proof of work being done on this area. Probably concrete work. We know for a FACT that the Black Dog Man Nook was modified in order for the short wall section to snugly intersect with The Steps. On 11/22/63 that short wall did NOT intersect with The Steps. Footage of people running UP The Steps after the assassination clearly shows a GAP between that short wall and The Steps. Today, there is NO GAP.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 07:28:46 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2024, 07:16:34 PM »

« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2024, 07:58:52 PM »
   You have No idea as to how many possible shots SA Hickey might have fired.  Personally, I believe a shot fired from the AR-15 would have penetrated that chrome trim. Not dinged it. If it was a possible AR-15 bullet fragment, that fragment should have remained inside the Limo and then been recovered. A chrome strip of any kind is flimsy. It's not hardened steel or anything close to that.
   I do believe there was damage done to that area below/(S) of the Shelter behind Zapruder. There's a concrete walkway that runs between that Shelter and The Steps. The TARP/TENT covering this same area that is visible on the SS recreation footage is proof of work being done on this area. Probably concrete work. We know for a FACT that the Black Dog Man Nook was modified in order for the short wall section to snugly intersect with The Steps. On 11/22/63 that short wall did NOT intersect with The Steps. Footage of people running UP The Steps after the assassination clearly shows a GAP between that short wall and The Steps. Today, there is NO GAP.
The chromed strip was probly stainless steel, very hard, & it had a crimp, & an air gap to the tubular steel windshield frame.
The hollow point AR15 0.223 slug hit the crimp first. The slug fragmented into smithereens, firstly mainly down (as per the crimp) damaging the rear view mirror. Then the small bits of lead splattered all round at 360deg, mainly backwards, making a large smooth crater, & probly no remnant slug, but in any case the remnant slug would have ended up in Elm St.
SSA Floyd Boring who inspected the AR15 after, said that an auto burst would consist of at least 2 or 3 shots. I have said that based on the evidence the auto burst was of at least 4 shots, probly 5, possibly 6.