Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?  (Read 34122 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Was Hickey's AR15 in burst mode?
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2023, 09:40:23 PM »
Advertisement
I am sure Hill was looking at the back of the car. Hill was focused on getting on the car and not slipping off and being run over by the SS car. Hill did hear the headshot. It was the second shot he referred to.

A shot hitting the signal light pole is fantasy. Purely made up crap in an attempt to length the shooting time span. All the eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza state JFK reacted to having been hit by the first shot. Kellerman referring to the second shot being the headshot only can be interpreted as the first shot was the shot wounding JFK and Connally.
Below is a link to my thread re Oswald's shot-1 being a ricochet offa the signals.
My estimate of pseudo Z123 or Z113 etc varies over time, but in the end i think i tended to go with Holland's Z103 (or Z105 praps).
But all of thems estimates are identical re pozzy, the pozzy was just past the signals.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2862.0.html
Many witnesses said that the first shot was just as the jfklimo straightened in Elm St or words to that effect.
I found a new witness (Whatley) that said so too.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 09:40:57 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2023, 09:40:23 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2023, 02:04:21 AM »
Below is a link to my thread re Oswald's shot-1 being a ricochet offa the signals.
My estimate of pseudo Z123 or Z113 etc varies over time, but in the end i think i tended to go with Holland's Z103 (or Z105 praps).
But all of thems estimates are identical re pozzy, the pozzy was just past the signals.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2862.0.html
Many witnesses said that the first shot was just as the jfklimo straightened in Elm St or words to that effect.
I found a new witness (Whatley) that said so too.

The first shot occurred around Z218 or a few frames earlier. The witnesses tell you JFK’s location by referencing their own location.

The light pole thing is just laughable. Holland went off the rails with that theory. Holland and ABC made fools of themselves with the TV special based on that brilliant line of thinking. A simple study of the eyewitnesses would be all that is needed to abandon the theory. Apparently, they decided to dismiss the statements of the people who actually knew what did happen.

« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2023, 03:09:18 AM »
The first shot occurred around Z218 or a few frames earlier. The witnesses tell you JFK’s location by referencing their own location.

The light pole thing is just laughable. Holland went off the rails with that theory. Holland and ABC made fools of themselves with the TV special based on that brilliant line of thinking. A simple study of the eyewitnesses would be all that is needed to abandon the theory. Apparently, they decided to dismiss the statements of the people who actually knew what did happen.
Holland did well to realize that shot-1 hit the signals. 
But was nuts to think that that ricochet wounded Tague.
Others are nuts to think that shot-1 or any other shot ricocheted off the tarmac & that fragments ended up in the jfklimo.
Lots of witnesses reckoned that shot-1 was just as the jfklimo straightened up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2023, 03:09:18 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2023, 04:24:49 AM »
Others are nuts to think that shot-1 or any other shot ricocheted off the tarmac & that fragments ended up in the jfklimo.

By lots of witnesses you are referring to earwitnesses. Again, the eyewitnesses tell a different story. JFK reacts to the first shot. Do you think all the eyewitnesses were mistaken and only earwitnesses can explain the assassination?

« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2023, 06:09:17 AM »
By lots of witnesses you are referring to earwitnesses. Again, the eyewitnesses tell a different story. JFK reacts to the first shot. Do you think all the eyewitnesses were mistaken and only earwitnesses can explain the assassination?
There were many witnesses that shot-1 was near the signals.
Saw jfk lift his hand when hit, due to shot-1, near the signals.
Heard jfk say my god i am hit, due to shot-1, near the signals.
Saw something hit the road near the limo, due to shot-1, near the signals.
Heard shot-1, near the signals.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2023, 06:09:17 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2023, 08:38:25 AM »

Utter nonsense and a complete fabrication.
JFK was waving and smiling to the crowds way after the signals.
That you believe JFK was waving and smiling after being shot is in keeping with how ridiculous this whole thread is.
There is not a single piece of evidence that Hickey shot JFK - NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE.
Not a single witness in the limo reported it.
Not a single witness stood feet away reported it.
It's all just another twisted example of the Tinfoil mentality at work.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2023, 10:11:49 AM »

JFK was waving to the crowd near the turn, nothing more. Again, the eyewitnesses not only heard the shot but saw the result and they place the first shot before where the Chisms were standing or about Z218. The first shot had zero to do with the light signal pole and took place long after the car had passed that point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2023, 10:11:49 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2023, 04:31:16 PM »

The critical point that DQ's the Holland "Signal Strike Theory", is that Holland has Oswald STANDING and firing DOWNWARD through the 1/2 open window. Then, Oswald takes the time to sit down or squat down and fire his next 2 shots. What alleged "sniper" who takes the time to set-up a "nest", would then waste time changing his firing position and reacquiring the target? That "striking the signal" stuff is pure Farmer John Baloney. And then if you watch the Holland re-creation of the rifle being fired and then the falling position of the hulls after they were ejected from the rifle, the shooter uses a Scope Mounted rifle for Shot #1, and then a rifle with NO SCOPE for Shots #2 and #3. This Holland stuff merits being stacked between a couple of slices of Wonder Bread. 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 04:34:29 PM by Royell Storing »