Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45828 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #408 on: April 01, 2021, 01:45:08 PM »
Advertisement
I wasn't a victim: None of my possessions were missing and I wasn't attacked.

You can't be this stupid! Your house was broken in to. That alone makes you a victim.

A valuable watch and some jewellery went missing. And I might have stolen the items myself in order to collect on the insurance, as far as the cop knew.

And that made you a potential suspect.

And as a suspect, you should not have talked to the police, as the video you like so much told you.

Your story is getting dodgier by the minute.

And as a suspect, you should not have talked to the police, as the video you like so much told you.
The break-in happened years before I saw the video.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: April 01, 2021, 01:45:08 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #409 on: April 01, 2021, 02:12:39 PM »
The break-in happened years before I saw the video.

Please try to keep your story straight.

Earlier in this thread, you claimed that you already knew that, as a suspect, you should not talk to police, prior to seeing the video.

Clearly you didn't, because you talked to them anyway when they considered you to be a potential suspect.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #410 on: April 01, 2021, 06:36:42 PM »
Please try to keep your story straight.

Earlier in this thread, you claimed that you already knew that, as a suspect, you should not talk to police, prior to seeing the video.

Clearly you didn't, because you talked to them anyway when they considered you to be a potential suspect.

Where did I say they treated me as a suspect
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:39:40 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: April 01, 2021, 06:36:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #411 on: April 01, 2021, 07:51:21 PM »
And so Mr Chapman, perennial source of zero information & zero insight, derails yet another discussion. Mission accomplished!  Thumb1:

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #412 on: April 01, 2021, 08:48:19 PM »
And so Mr Chapman, perennial source of zero information & zero insight, derails yet another discussion. Mission accomplished!  Thumb1:

How does what anyone says here derail anything. Not my bad if you get caught in the headlights.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: April 01, 2021, 08:48:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #413 on: April 01, 2021, 10:40:31 PM »
Why even give the likes of a Doyle, a Ralphie or a Caprio any attention at all. Not that you're a crazed, forum-suffocating control freak and can't let even one tiny little speck of what you might see as dirt land on your precious little angel. No, not you..

Says the guy who regurgitates the same stupid irrelevant "clever quips" day in and day out.  You've done nothing to contribute "dirt" or anything else.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #414 on: April 01, 2021, 11:00:39 PM »
Where did I say they treated me as a suspect

More word games. You didn't say that, nor have I ever claimed you said that. So, stop playing childish games.

Btw but when you mean that the police considered you a potential suspect, you told us that, right here;

I wasn't a victim: None of my possessions were missing and I wasn't attacked. A valuable watch and some jewellery went missing. And I might have stolen the items myself in order to collect on the insurance, as far as the cop knew.

When a cop thinks you might have stolen something, you will be treated as a potential suspect.

It's beyond amazing that something this easy to understand needs to be explained to you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 09:41:22 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: April 01, 2021, 11:00:39 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #415 on: April 02, 2021, 09:39:58 AM »
Why even give the likes of a Doyle, a Ralphie or a Caprio any attention at all. Not that you're a crazed, forum-suffocating control freak and can't let even one tiny little speck of what you might see as dirt land on your precious little angel. No, not you..

you're a crazed, forum-suffocating control freak

Considering who is saying this, it's freakin' hilarious  :D