Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45830 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #392 on: March 28, 2021, 11:28:59 PM »
Advertisement
I was an earwitness. I heard what turned out to be the b&e person upstairs.
Go on, huff and puff as is your wont. Here it is again:

Yeah, sure.. I call 911 and report a break-in at my residence then refuse to talk to the police. Great plan.

This is getting better and better.... You report a break-in at your home, making you the victim, but when you talk to the police, you're only an "earwitness" who somehow corrects police officers because they are asking the same questions in different ways.....

Hilarious...

Were you confused? Did you think police considered a victim to be a suspect, or what?

Now tell me, what has you, as a victim, reporting a crime to police in 2017 to do with a video you watched in 2020 in which suspects and witnesses are told never to talk to the police?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: March 28, 2021, 11:28:59 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #393 on: March 29, 2021, 12:17:16 AM »
This is getting better and better.... You report a break-in at your home, making you the victim, but when you talk to the police, you're only an "earwitness" who somehow corrects police officers because they are asking the same questions in different ways.....

Hilarious...

Were you confused? Did you think police considered a victim to be a suspect, or what?

Now tell me, what has you, as a victim, reporting a crime to police in 2017 to do with a video you watched in 2020 in which suspects and witnesses are told never to talk to the police?

No, a possible eye/earwitness

My break-in situation is a fine example as an exception to the 'don't talk to the police' rule.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 12:18:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #394 on: March 29, 2021, 12:31:55 AM »
No, a possible eye/earwitness

My break-in situation is a fine example as an exception to the 'don't talk to the police' rule.

Hilarious.

There is no rule that says victims shouldn't talk to the police. Only suspects and witnesses! That's what the video was all about. FFS it was made by a former criminal defense lawyer.

What's your next idiotic claim? That victims also need a criminal defense lawyer?

As a victim, police requires you to make a statement, but that doesn't make you "a possible eye/earwitness". It makes you a victim who may have seen or heard something.

Earlier I said you were clueless. Thanks for proving me right!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: March 29, 2021, 12:31:55 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #395 on: March 29, 2021, 01:02:13 AM »
Hilarious.

There is no rule that says victims shouldn't talk to the police. Only suspects and witnesses! That's what the video was all about. FFS it was made by a former criminal defense lawyer.
Only suspects and witnesses, you say? Cool. I'm an earwitness.

What's your next idiotic claim? That victims also need a criminal defense lawyer?
No, that you're trustworthy

As a victim, police requires you to make a statement, but that doesn't make you "a possible eye/earwitness". It makes you a victim who may have seen or heard something.
seen = eyewitness
heard = earwitness
Thanks for the support, professor

So I'm the one making childish comments, huh?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #396 on: March 29, 2021, 01:32:16 AM »

No, that you're trustworthy

seen = eyewitness
heard = earwitness
Thanks for the support, professor

So I'm the one making childish comments, huh?

You're not having a good day, it seems. Just how stupid can you be?

Only suspects and witnesses, you say?

Said the former defense lawyer in the video.... Did you even watch the video. I seriously doubt it.

Cool. I'm an earwitness.

HAHAHAHA So, when somebody breaks in your house, you are not a victim, but only a witness? Canada has some really strange rules it seems!  :D

Great stuff....

Perhaps the time has come for you to cut your losses and quietly leave this discussion before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have. But knowing you, I doubt that you will take such good advice.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 02:38:17 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: March 29, 2021, 01:32:16 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #397 on: March 29, 2021, 06:09:02 AM »
You're not having a good day, it seems. Just how stupid can you be?

Only suspects and witnesses, you say?

Said the former defense lawyer in the video.... Did you even watch the video. I seriously doubt it.

Cool. I'm an earwitness.

HAHAHAHA So, when somebody breaks in your house, you are not a victim, but only a witness? Canada has some really strange rules it seems!  :D

Great stuff....

Perhaps the time has come for you to cut your losses and quietly leave this discussion before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have. But knowing you, I doubt that you will take such good advice.

Said the former defense lawyer in the video
And I agreed with that.

HAHAHAHA So, when somebody breaks in your house, you are not a victim, but only a witness? Canada has some really strange rules it seems!
'Only' a witness?

Perhaps the time has come for you to cut your losses and quietly leave this discussion before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have.
Nah, I think I'll hang around a bit longer: You attack me, you're going to get pushback
By the way, is a white flag waving, or is that just a handkerchief you're crying into?

But knowing you, I doubt that you will take such good advice.
Get over yourself: I've yet to see any good advice from the likes of you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 06:10:36 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2021, 11:12:05 AM »
Said the former defense lawyer in the video
And I agreed with that.

HAHAHAHA So, when somebody breaks in your house, you are not a victim, but only a witness? Canada has some really strange rules it seems!
'Only' a witness?

"Never argue with a fool,......." - Mark Twain

Perhaps the time has come for you to cut your losses and quietly leave this discussion before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have.
Nah, I think I'll hang around a bit longer: You attack me, you're going to get pushback
By the way, is a white flag waving, or is that just a handkerchief you're crying into?

But knowing you, I doubt that you will take such good advice.
Get over yourself: I've yet to see any good advice from the likes of you.

quod erat demonstrandum

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2021, 11:12:05 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #399 on: March 29, 2021, 01:44:15 PM »
"Never argue with a fool,......." - Mark Twain

quod erat demonstrandum

Run, Marty... RUN

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 04:15:05 PM by Bill Chapman »