Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45837 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #384 on: March 28, 2021, 09:28:13 PM »
Advertisement
So much gibberish

Post #376 Bill Chapman
==========================
It had nothing in it I didn't already know
Same here: I've been interviewed by the police and knew enough to correct them when they would keep repeating the questions but using different terminology.
>
Edited by me down to
'Same here'.
===========================
And so what? I do know that the police keep repeating the same questions while using varying terminology.
Why did I edit that out, one might ask. That's an easy one: Why feed trolls who love to call everything 'gibberish' (see above] as a way of inching towards the exit with no intelligent reply to offer up. Same old, same old conspiracy-mongery right there.   
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 09:30:54 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: March 28, 2021, 09:28:13 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #385 on: March 28, 2021, 09:48:20 PM »
Post #376 Bill Chapman
==========================
It had nothing in it I didn't already know
Same here: I've been interviewed by the police and knew enough to correct them when they would keep repeating the questions but using different terminology.
>
Edited by me down to
'Same here'.
===========================
And so what? I do know that the police keep repeating the same questions while using varying terminology.
Why did I edit that out, one might ask. That's an easy one: Why feed trolls who love to call everything 'gibberish' (see above] as a way of inching towards the exit with no intelligent reply to offer up. Same old, same old conspiracy-mongery right there.   

HAHAHAHA... Your desperation to find a way out of the mess you have created is duly noted.

Your temper tantrum and childish insults are not going to persuade anybody. You edited your post simply because you understood you had said something stupid that undermined your own silly claim.

The bottom line is a simple one; you talked to the police in 2017 because you didn't learn not to talk to them before you saw the video in 2020. Period!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #386 on: March 28, 2021, 09:57:12 PM »
What the hell does that even mean?

Re 'since I don't see your name as/of this moment':
This is 'what the hell that even means'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: March 28, 2021, 09:57:12 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #387 on: March 28, 2021, 10:17:12 PM »
Re 'since I don't see your name as/of this moment':
This is 'what the hell that even means'

Did you really think, even for a minute, that I actually care what your ramblings mean? Hilarious!

You can try to pivot away to other subjects as much as you like, but the fact still remains that I caught you in a lie and in a dishonest attempt to cover it up by dishonestly editing your post.

The bottom line is still a simple one; you talked to the police in 2017 because you didn't learn not to talk to them before you saw the video in 2020. Period!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #388 on: March 28, 2021, 10:19:38 PM »
HAHAHAHA... Your desperation to find a way out of the mess you have created is duly noted.

Your temper tantrum and childish insults are not going to persuade anybody. You edited your post simply because you understood you had said something stupid that undermined your own silly claim.

The bottom line is a simple one; you talked to the police in 2017 because you didn't learn not to talk to them before you saw the video in 2020. Period!

::)

Yeah, sure.. I call 911 and report a break-in at my residence then refuse to talk to the police. Great plan.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:20:32 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: March 28, 2021, 10:19:38 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #389 on: March 28, 2021, 10:32:19 PM »
Did you really think, even for a minute, that I actually care what your ramblings mean? Hilarious!

You can try to pivot away to other subjects as much as you like, but the fact still remains that I caught you in a lie and in a dishonest attempt to cover it up by dishonestly editing your post.

The bottom line is still a simple one; you talked to the police in 2017 because you didn't learn not to talk to them before you saw the video in 2020. Period!

And yet here you are. Again.

In the meantime, you asked me 'what the hell that even means'. I showed you. Then you blow a gasket. Geez, and here I thought you said I was incapable of teaching anybody anything. I'm all shook up and disappointed now
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:38:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #390 on: March 28, 2021, 10:39:55 PM »
::)

Yeah, sure.. I call 911 and report a break-in at my residence then refuse to talk to the police. Great plan.

That's not what the video was about, fool.... Only suspects and witnesses, remember? Oh, sorry, of course you don't remember. You're clueless.

And yet here you are. Again.

Indeed. It's fun to expose your dishonesty and ignorance.

In the meantime, you asked me 'what the hell that even means'. I showed you. Then you blow a gasket. Geez, and here I thought you said I was incapable of teaching anybody anything. I'm all shook up and disappointed now

bla bla bla..... LOL  You really "argue" as a five year old, throwing anything out there you can think of. It's a blast!

Will it be long before you start throwing the kitchen sink at me? 

Go on, twist and turn some more..... Here it is again;

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 11:18:43 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: March 28, 2021, 10:39:55 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #391 on: March 28, 2021, 11:16:43 PM »
That's not what the video was about, fool.... Only suspects and witnesses, remember? Oh, sorry, of course you don't remember. You're clueless.

Indeed. It's fun to expose your dishonestly and ignorance.

bla bla bla..... LOL  You really "argue" as a five year old, throwing anything out there you can think of. It's a blast!

Will it be long before you start throwing the kitchen sink at me? 

Go on, twist and turn some more..... Here it is again;

I was an earwitness. I heard what turned out to be the b&e dude/dudette upstairs.
Go on, huff and puff as is your wont. Here it is again:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 11:20:03 PM by Bill Chapman »