Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45828 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2021, 02:45:13 PM »
Advertisement
You're rather slow on the uptake, Martini. I reckon you've been spending way too much time with your drinking buddies Tom Collins, Jack Daniels, and Jim Beam. And Captain Morgan.

I've already schooled you lot with my essay 'the nobody who shot the somebody had help' In short:
1) O H Lee was in charge of procuring a safe-house
2) Alek Hidell was in charge of procuring armaments
3) Dirty Harvey was in charge of making the nobody a somebody

Well, they'll remember him now.  ;)

Sticks and stones.... But thank you for demonstrating again how your warped depraved mind works.

If this is the best come back you've got, you really haven't got anything. But hey, what else is new?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 02:48:43 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2021, 02:45:13 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2021, 03:14:33 PM »
Sticks and stones.... But thank you for demonstrating again how your warped depraved mind works.

If this is the best come back you've got, you really haven't got anything. But hey, what else is new?

No 'best' needed: I'm just ragging the puck with you lot.

*Rag-the-puck meaning (hockey) To retain possession of the puck by skillful skating and stickhandling without attempting to score
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 03:19:55 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2021, 03:51:06 PM »
No 'best' needed: I'm just ragging the puck with you lot.

*Rag-the-puck meaning (hockey) To retain possession of the puck by skillful skating and stickhandling without attempting to score

Ah... there are the usual delusions of grandeur   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2021, 03:51:06 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2021, 06:30:38 PM »
Assassination is murder for political reasons. Was Kennedy killed for political reasons and wouldn't that point to a conspiracy?

Tell us why it would take a conspiracy to kill for political reasons.
Lets see a couple of lone nut assassins in action:

William McKinley
Lone nut assassin Czolgosz's actions were politically motivated
> No 'Help Wanted' sign hung out by Czolgosz

James A. Garfield
Lone nut assassin Charles J. Guiteau claimed to have shot Garfield out of disappointment at being passed over for appointment as Ambassador to France. He attributed the president's victory in the election to a speech he wrote in support of Garfield.
> No 'Help Wanted' sign hung out by Guiteau

Not to mention all the lone nut attempts to kill American presidents over the years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots#Gerald_Ford
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 06:51:40 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2021, 06:51:24 PM »
Once again Bill loves to play his wordplay game to suit his argument. Of course the instances Bill shows did not require a conspiracy to kill those presidents. And of course there have been plenty of conspiracies due to political reasons to kill other politicians.

Booth and Lincoln is one good example. The JFK one is another one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2021, 06:51:24 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2021, 06:59:16 PM »
Once again Bill loves to play his wordplay game to suit his argument. Of course the instances Bill shows did not require a conspiracy to kill those presidents. And of course there have been plenty of conspiracies due to political reasons to kill other politicians.

Booth and Lincoln is one good example. The JFK one is another one.

So you have one good example..
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 08:01:05 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #374 on: March 27, 2021, 09:00:49 PM »
Of course you include yourself with those who are unfamiliar with the basics. Your words: "The video was made for the express intent of enlightening those not familiar with the nuances of dealing with the law. It was one of the most important and interesting videos I've ever watched and would be of great benefit to everybody'.
No further explanation necessary!

Of course you include yourself with those who are unfamiliar with the basics. Your words: "The video was made for the express intent of enlightening those not familiar with the nuances of dealing with the law(1). It was one of the most important and interesting videos I've ever watched and would be of great benefit to everybody(2).
No further explanation necessary!(3)

1) Your argument would carry some substance if I had said those of us. I did not do so, Clouseau.
2) The video apparently does not seem important or interesting to you. Yet here you are claiming that you want to learn things. One thing you apparently need to learn is that the video is largely directed at innocent people who find themselves under arrest; people want to profess their innocence to any and all who will listen, especially cops.
3) You are in dire need of having things explained to you, all the way down the line.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 09:11:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: March 27, 2021, 09:00:49 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #375 on: March 27, 2021, 09:35:12 PM »
Tell us why it would take a conspiracy to kill for political reasons.
Lets see a couple of lone nut assassins in action:

William McKinley
Lone nut assassin Czolgosz's actions were politically motivated
> No 'Help Wanted' sign hung out by Czolgosz

James A. Garfield
Lone nut assassin Charles J. Guiteau claimed to have shot Garfield out of disappointment at being passed over for appointment as Ambassador to France. He attributed the president's victory in the election to a speech he wrote in support of Garfield.
> No 'Help Wanted' sign hung out by Guiteau

Not to mention all the lone nut attempts to kill American presidents over the years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots#Gerald_Ford

Totally beside the point. I did not say it would take a conspiracy to kill for political reasons. I merely asked if it wouldn't point to a conspiracy. Those capable of understanding what is written would know the difference. You apparently don't.

Ironically, Oswald is not mentioned in that wikipedia list, so we can stick with using the word murder.  Thumb1:

Of course you include yourself with those who are unfamiliar with the basics. Your words: "The video was made for the express intent of enlightening those not familiar with the nuances of dealing with the law(1). It was one of the most important and interesting videos I've ever watched and would be of great benefit to everybody(2).
No further explanation necessary!(3)

1) Your argument would carry some substance if I had said those of us. I did not do so, Clouseau.
2) The video apparently does not seem important or interesting to you. Yet here you are claiming that you want to learn things. One thing you apparently need to learn is that the video is largely directed at innocent people who find themselves under arrest; people want to profess their innocence to any and all who will listen, especially cops.
3) You are in dire need of having things explained to you, all the way down the line.

Still trying to weasel your way out of that one, I see.

BS..

You called the "enlightening" video "one of the most important and interesting videos I've ever watched". Says it all, really!

2) The video apparently does not seem important or interesting to you.

It had nothing in it I didn't already know. I found it entertaining, but I would not qualify it as "one of the most important and interesting videos I've ever watched". That, as you have shown, is a qualification only used by a novice who easily gets impressed.

Yet here you are claiming that you want to learn things. One thing you apparently need to learn is that the video is largely directed at innocent people who find themselves under arrest; people want to profess their innocence to any and all who will listen, especially cops.

No, that's not something I need to learn. Only a novice like you would need to learn that. And the video wasn't "largely directed at innocent people". It was completely directed at anybody who gets arrested or even interviewed by the police. It seems you haven't learned that yet.

Ah, more delusions of grandeur  :D 

And, please stop using lines a five year old would use when he throws a temper tantrum. It's so immature.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 11:01:42 PM by Martin Weidmann »