Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45806 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #328 on: March 24, 2021, 06:49:25 PM »
Advertisement
That's your interpretation. It doesn't mean you're right. I will always take everything that Oswald-cultists say with a good deal of salt.

No, that's what's on the record, but since you know very little about the case and the evidence (and never discuss any of it), nothing you have to say is even relevant, much less taking it with a grain of salt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: March 24, 2021, 06:49:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #329 on: March 24, 2021, 06:54:43 PM »
There is nothing inconsistent or sinister about the investigators concluding from the evidence that Oswald was guilty and suggesting that they wanted the public to be convinced of his guilt.  The WC had a dual role.  Investigate the crime and satisfy the American public that the anyone involved in the assassination of the President had been brought to justice.  The investigation confirmed that Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin and there was no credible evidence that he was involved in any conspiracy.  That remains the case nearly 60 years later.

"The thing I'm concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin".

-- J. Edgar Hoover, 4:00 PM, November 24, 1963

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #330 on: March 24, 2021, 08:30:30 PM »
As John I's Hoover quote shows, the deed was done. Oswald was gone. There was going to be no due diligence in the case. No sharing of the evidence in discovery. No lawyers filing motions. No emotional arguments in court - on both sides - in front of a jury of Oswald's peers. Who knows - Lee himself may have even wanted to testify. Maybe even Marina. Has anyone noticed how hard Marina was crying the day they buried Lee? I mean she was bawling. Look at the photos. But there was going to be none of that in court.

Ruby at least had that but if you notice, he was trying to say things before his death but up to a point. There's a clip of him leaving the courthouse and he said something like, "...the man in the White House..." and he also made that statement in front of the cameras that he wanted to go to Washington. But I think Ruby played ball for the most part. Sorry folks but Ruby was a crook and that's what crooks do. No two ways about it.

The reason why I'm bringing up Ruby as compared to Oswald is simple - Lee was fired up. He was saying all of the right things - no legal representation, no fairness in the lineup. You can witness this several times in film clips where he's really fired up. That one time showing him shackled and in a t-shirt, the other time in the hallway. It was slowly becoming clear to him that he was being royally fucked. And we got the best gem of all - "I'm nothing but a patsy."  I bet back then, a lot of people had to look up that word.

But once he was dead, and once Hoover said what he said - and believe me, Hoover was ten times more powerful than KBach, the assistant AG - all the rest of it is just noise. The WC (i.e., the lawyers under the WC members) had a mandate. Make it happen, boys. Say three shots were fired, one missing wildly, one hitting the back (er, I mean the neck courtesy the 38th president) heading downward then working its way up, then down. And there being no termination point from this shot, but just say it came out of the neck. Say the last shot comes right after the 2nd, after the assassin works a creaky bolt-action rifle, looks into a misaligned scope and fires away.

Sure say all of this and more. Wrap it in a leather cover then solemnly hand it over to the grieving 36th president. "We've solved it, Mr. President." "Thank you for your courage and commitment," he replies. And time goes on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: March 24, 2021, 08:30:30 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #331 on: March 24, 2021, 10:45:34 PM »
No, that's what's on the record, but since you know very little about the case and the evidence (and never discuss any of it), nothing you have to say is even relevant, much less taking it with a grain of salt.

What I say seems relevant to you since you keep reading it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:48:18 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #332 on: March 24, 2021, 11:07:22 PM »
What I say seems relevant to you since you keep reading it.

Yet another colossal Chapman "seems" failure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: March 24, 2021, 11:07:22 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #333 on: March 24, 2021, 11:15:37 PM »
Yet another colossal Chapman "seems" failure.

Another gigantic Iacoletti dodge.
Tell us why you would read that which you find 'not even relevant' again and again.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #334 on: March 24, 2021, 11:27:33 PM »
Another gigantic Iacoletti dodge.
Tell us why you would read that which you find 'not even relevant' again and again.

Because you're a gigantic attention whore who butts in to every discussion thread with your inane babble.  And engaging you just exposes you more as the clown-boy troll that you are.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 11:28:35 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: March 24, 2021, 11:27:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #335 on: March 24, 2021, 11:57:27 PM »
Because you're a gigantic attention whore who butts in to every discussion thread with your inane babble.  And engaging you just exposes you more as the clown-boy troll that you are.

I can post where I want, when I want. People can choose to pay attention to me or not. No biggee.

And Oswald could have kept his trap shut, but I guess he was just too much of a attention-whore, eh cowboy.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:59:06 AM by Bill Chapman »