Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45817 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2021, 05:31:43 AM »
Advertisement
You remain painfully unable to articulate what your problem is with that
I feel your pain. It must be a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' being you. And why exactly are you concerned with anything I say, Mr McNeeley?

Really?  When you visit your dead father, is that what you're screaming?
Hahaha, screaming what.. 'Lee and me'?  ::)

And some like to pretend that they know things that are unknown or unknowable
You forgot 'provable', your favorite squeal. And no pretence necessary, Sluggo. Just a Standard of Proof level that remains within the boundaries of sanity.

Another vapid reply that doesn't address what the problem is with visiting a grave.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2021, 05:31:43 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2021, 05:58:34 AM »
Another vapid reply that doesn't address what the problem is with visiting a grave.

'A' grave LOL

Not that you're attempting to lump Oswald's grave in with the average, to normalize/sanitize the little prick are you Mr McKneeley...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 06:26:24 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2021, 06:30:34 AM »
'A' grave LOL

Not that you're attempting to lump Oswald's grave in with the average, to normalize/sanitize the little prick are you Mr McKneeley...

Why should I care what you call him?  What if I called your father a child molester?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2021, 06:30:34 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2021, 11:59:55 AM »
Why should I care what you call him?  What if I called your father a child molester?

Stop dodging. This is not about what I call Oswald. It's about you trying to reduce Oswald's grave to just an ordinary grave ("visiting a grave"). Nothing ordinary about Oswald's grave unless you want to pretend that Oswald never did anything out-of-the-ordinary, Neil.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 07:12:15 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2021, 04:47:46 AM »
Stop dodging. This is not about what I call Oswald. It's about you trying to reduce Oswald's grave to just an ordinary grave ("visiting a grave"). Nothing ordinary about Oswald's grave unless you want to pretend that Oswald never did anything out-of-the-ordinary, Neil.

I never said it was "ordinary".  And you're the one pretending things about what he supposedly did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2021, 04:47:46 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #285 on: March 16, 2021, 07:14:10 AM »
I never said it was "ordinary".  And you're the one pretending things about what he supposedly did.

I'm not pretending anything. The charges are the charges. You're pretending that Oswald didn't do the things he is accused of doing.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:50:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2021, 04:43:20 PM »
I'm not pretending anything. The charges are the charges. You're pretending that Oswald didn't do the things he is accused of doing.

You're pretending like being accused of something is the same as demonstrating that the person did those things.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2021, 04:43:20 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #287 on: March 17, 2021, 09:10:34 PM »
You're pretending like being accused of something is the same as demonstrating that the person did those things.

You're pretending that this forum is a court of law.
Meantime, Oswald put on a nice demo of some of those 'things' he's been accused of @Tippit.

edit mar17 4:14pm est
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 09:26:17 PM by Bill Chapman »