Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 45839 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #272 on: March 11, 2021, 10:51:40 PM »
Advertisement
The hallmark of a liar around here is you, the one with the bucketful of fabrications assigned by one of your own kind.

Even if you're not bright enough to understand many of the points I make....You should be able to understand that the in situ photo of the rifle is a fake. That in situ photo was created by the DPD to support the lie that their patsy and the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssssswald ( booo Hissss) had dashed by the spot at the top of the stairs and hastily dumped the rifle as he fled.

The very idea that an escaping assassin would carry the rifle   all the way across the sixth floor before dumping it is ridiculous.

There were dozens of other better hiding places on the sixth floor.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:42:30 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: March 11, 2021, 10:51:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #273 on: March 11, 2021, 11:07:59 PM »
Everything you post on this forum is encapsulated in the image of you kneeling at Oswald's grave...

You remain painfully unable to articulate what your problem is with that.

and screams 'Look at Lee and me!

Really?  When you visit your dead father, is that what you're screaming?

Some 'discuss' the assassination as if nothing is knowable, provable or believable. But yet, eternally capable of being faked, planted, or altered in some way. The ultimate conspiracy-monger security blanket.

And some like to pretend that they know things that are unknown or unknowable.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2021, 01:18:23 AM »

You remain painfully unable to articulate what your problem is with that
I feel your pain. It must be a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' being you. And why exactly are you concerned with anything I say, Mr McNeeley?

Hahaha, screaming what.. 'Lee and me'?  ::)

And some like to pretend that they know things that are unknown or unknowable
You forgot 'provable', your favorite squeal. And no pretence necessary, Sluggo. Just a Standard of Proof level that remains within the boundaries of sanity.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 01:25:47 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2021, 01:18:23 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2021, 01:29:52 AM »
You remain painfully unable to articulate what your problem is with that
I feel your pain. It must be a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' being you. And why exactly are you concerned with anything I say, Mr McNeeley?

Hahaha, screaming what.. 'Lee and me'?  ::)

And some like to pretend that they know things that are unknown or unknowable
You forgot 'provable', your favorite squeal. And no pretence necessary, Sluggo. Just a Standard of Proof level that remains within the boundaries of sanity.

Just a Standard of Proof level that remains within the boundaries of sanity.

I pity the accused who ever gets you on the jury.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2021, 01:46:02 PM »
Just a Standard of Proof level that remains within the boundaries of sanity.

I pity the accused who ever gets you on the jury.

Haha. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Oswald: I'm innocent.
CT Judge: Okay, you can go.
Oswald: [SMIRK]

-------------------

Oswald: I'm guilty
CT Judge: NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE LYING!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 01:48:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2021, 01:46:02 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #277 on: March 12, 2021, 02:26:16 PM »
Even if you're not bright enough to understand many of the points I make....You should be able to understand that the in situ photo of the rifle is a fake. That in situ photo was created by the DPD to support the lie that their patsy and the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssssswald ( booo Hissss) had dashed by the spot at the top of the stairs and hastily dumped the rifle as he fled.

The very idea that an escaping assassin would carry the rifle   all the way across the sixth floor before dumping it is ridiculous.

There were dozens of other better hiding places on the sixth floor.

Goofball

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #278 on: March 12, 2021, 07:06:43 PM »
'Courageous' about what exactly?

Everything you post on this forum is encapsulated in the image of you kneeling at Oswald's grave... and screams 'Look at Lee and me!

Some 'discuss' the assassination as if nothing is knowable, provable or believable. But yet, eternally capable of being faked, planted, or altered in some way. The ultimate conspiracy-monger security blanket.

Everything you post on this forum is encapsulated in the image of you kneeling at Oswald's grave...

This is basically an admission that you are blinded by hatred, Lil Chappie......  And you can't have an unbiased opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: March 12, 2021, 07:06:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2021, 01:40:05 AM »
Goofball

Lil Chappie.... I didn't ask you what drug you are taking..  But thank you, That answer explains a lot.