Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?  (Read 48284 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Did Captain Fritz show Mr Oswald a Mauser?
« Reply #224 on: March 03, 2021, 06:48:32 PM »
Advertisement
When?  How about at the moment JFK was assassinated?  Good grief.  A rifle is seen in the 6th floor window at the moment of the assassination.  Oswald's rifle is found on that floor.  Cartridge cases from that rifle are found by that window.  Bullet fragments from that rifle are found that were fired from that rifle to the "exclusion of all other weapons."  It's a slam dunk.

Your complete failure to answer any of my questions is extremely telling! Could it possibly be that you are afraid to answer them, as it might result in the realisation that the narrative you believe is actually a house of cards build on a shaky foundation?

Tell us, "Richard", how could the MC rifle have been fired on 11/22/63 when the rust in the barrel, which should have been removed by the first shot, was still there when they found the rifle?

And tell us also, what bullet fragments were recovered from the limo by Frazier and his team?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 07:02:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: March 03, 2021, 06:48:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2021, 07:34:30 PM »
When?  How about at the moment JFK was assassinated?  Good grief.  A rifle is seen in the 6th floor window at the moment of the assassination.  Oswald's rifle is found on that floor.  Cartridge cases from that rifle are found by that window.  Bullet fragments from that rifle are found that were fired from that rifle to the "exclusion of all other weapons."  It's a slam dunk.

So that's they only time the cartridges could have been fired from the carcano??   How do you explain the dirt and rust in the barrel, when three rounds would definitely have scoured any rust from the barrel.....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2021, 11:33:24 PM »
Poor little attention-seeking clown-boy.  Why should Martin "explain why a 'patsy' would have been placed behind the limo and yet frontal shots claimed", when he never made that argument?

Weidmann has not complained.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 11:41:24 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2021, 11:33:24 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2021, 11:46:10 PM »
"explain why a 'patsy' would have been placed behind the limo and yet frontal shots claimed",

The answer to this question is easily attained..... I'd be embarrassed to display my lack of knowledge if I were you Lil Chappie.

But Ill give you a hint ....  You may recall that on Friday afternoon all thoughts were that the murder was the result of multiple gunmen.  (  Oswald and his commie accomplices)

Exactly Brennan's thoughts and fears.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2021, 12:03:06 AM »
Exactly Brennan's thoughts and fears.

You may recall that on Friday afternoon all thoughts were that the murder was the result of multiple gunmen.  (  Oswald and his commie accomplices)

So that answers your question....About bullets flying from both front and back.....Although It was NOT Lee Oswald who fired from the rear.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2021, 12:03:06 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2021, 01:20:29 AM »
You may recall that on Friday afternoon all thoughts were that the murder was the result of multiple gunmen.  (  Oswald and his commie accomplices)

So that answers your question....About bullets flying from both front and back.....Although It was NOT Lee Oswald who fired from the rear.

::)

Take your Gingko. I didn't say anything about bullets flying 'both front and back'. Try and figure out my ask before you declare mission accomplished, Clouseau
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 01:37:28 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2021, 02:27:02 AM »
Weidmann has not complained.

Weidmann gave you a plausible answer, which you did not like and could not counter and thus ignored. S.O.P. for you!

I'm not giving you another one. Deal with it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2021, 02:27:02 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #231 on: March 04, 2021, 03:14:45 AM »
::)

Take your Gingko. I didn't say anything about bullets flying 'both front and back'. Try and figure out my ask before you declare mission accomplished, Clouseau

I woulda swore that you wrote this lil Chappie.....
"you also cannot explain why conspirators would place the shooter behind the limo and yet claim shots from in front of the limo."

And I pointed out why there was a shooter in front of the limo, as well as a shooter behind the president.   But that's probably a little too difficult for you to understand.....