Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 37401 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2021, 02:44:52 AM »
Advertisement
It is Oswald's rifle.

Really?? ....When and where, was proof of ownership presented ?

It is Oswald's shirt.

Yes but it is NOT the shirt that he wore at the TSBD that morning.    How thick is your skull??

Simply because they found a "tuft of fiber from the shirt" on the rifle doesn't meant that fiber had to come from that shirt on the day of the assassination.  Maybe it did but it doesn't have too.  Can you understand that obvious fact? 

Oh boy are you dumb!!....  The FBI said the tuft of fibers were FRESH....

I guess desperation causes stupidity ...... Or are you living proof that there ain't no remedy for stupidity....

Or are you living proof that there ain't no remedy for stupidity
You're so fickle. You recently bestowed me with that maxim. Now I'm jealous.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 02:48:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2021, 02:44:52 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2021, 03:28:36 PM »
that rifle was used to commit the crime.

Well, By Golly For once you are right.... But it was not the crime of the murder of JFK....It was the crime of framing an innocent patsy by the authorities.

Unfortunately for them, ( and fortunately for us) Tom Alyea's camera captured the scene of the rifle lying on it's left side on the floor.    The preceding scene from Alyea's film shows DPD detective Studebaker perched atop boxes of books just after he finished taking the in situ photo of the carcano.    Since the next scene on Alyea's film shows the rifle lying on it's left side with the leather sling up as Detective Day reaches out to pick up the rifle we can be absolutely certain that the in situ photo that detective Studebaker had taken showed the rifle lying on it's left side.

The movie clip shows the scene after Day moved a box to carefully get at the rifle. The rifle may have gently fallen onto its side or Day moved it onto it's side. Then it was lifted up by the sling.

I see why Trump's reality-denial anti-authority conspiracy-theory dogma drew you in.

What's the point you ask.....   The official DPD in Situ Photo depicts an entirely different scene..... The official government approved in situ phot shows the rifle in a location that is closer to the stairs and the rifle is NOT lying on it's side.   And Furthermore....Tom Alyea said that it was obvious that the hiding place had been prepared BEFORE the shooting.

The rifle was about 15' and some from the north wall. It was found to the south of the row of boxes defined above by the lower orange line.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2021, 08:42:43 PM »
The movie clip shows the scene after Day moved a box to carefully get at the rifle. The rifle may have gently fallen onto its side or Day moved it onto it's side. Then it was lifted up by the sling.

I see why Trump's reality-denial anti-authority conspiracy-theory dogma drew you in.

The rifle was about 15' and some from the north wall. It was found to the south of the row of boxes defined above by the lower orange line.

South ( closer to camera) of the lower orange line ...   That is correct. ( south of the box labeled BOOKS )  15' 4" from the north wall places the rifle in line with the north edge of the window in the east wall.  But the official in situ photo shows the rifle about 14 feet from the north wall.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2021, 08:42:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2021, 11:38:07 PM »

Thank you Mr O...For posting....."The movie clip shows the scene after Day moved a box to carefully get at the rifle. The rifle may have gently fallen onto its side or Day moved it onto it's side. Then it was lifted up by the sling."

You clearly have acknowledged that the rifle was lying on it's right side with the sling up when detective Day reached out and picked up the carcano.  But you've attempted to explain away that FACT by saying..."The rifle may have gently fallen onto its side or Day moved it onto it's side."  I'd like to point out that the rifle could not have fallen ( counterclockwise)  on it's right side if it had been standing as seen in the official government approved in situ photo.....Because there is a row of boxes on the left  side of the rifle in the official (fake) in situ photo....and if a box had ben moved away from the right side of the rifle it would have fallen to the right (clockwise)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:11:50 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2021, 10:54:37 PM »
Huh? Oswald was a killer? News to me, cowboy.

Poor dumb cop, eh Neil..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2021, 10:54:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2021, 12:52:49 AM »
Poor dumb cop, eh Neil..

Yeah, Krusty, that's some solid evidence you got there.   :D

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2021, 02:33:34 AM »
Yeah, Krusty, that's some solid evidence you got there.   :D

Not me
I'm just reportin' the news
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:31:29 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2021, 02:33:34 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2021, 07:06:19 AM »
That is a ludicrous narrative.  Why would the FBI go to these lengths to link Oswald to the shirt when the best they could with that evidence is say it could have come from his shirt? 
Why?... is irrelevant. Facts show that they did. The photos that are linked demonstrate that a frame-up was afoot.