Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 38041 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2021, 04:31:55 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2021, 04:31:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2021, 04:33:21 PM »
Colour perception is subjective... and whatever happened to the CT notion that ppl will just follow along when they hear somebody describe something first..

Oh, wait... that's only valid when JudgeJohnny uses that sort of thing.

Lee's shirt was REDDISH BROWN....   Perhaps you should extract your head and READ how the witnesses perceived the color of the shirt........   Khaki, light blue,  white, pale yellow,...    NONE of them perceived the shirt color as reddish......And THAT is the color of the shirt with the button down collar that Lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2021, 07:40:16 PM »
Lee's shirt was REDDISH BROWN....   Perhaps you should extract your head and READ how the witnesses perceived the color of the shirt........   Khaki, light blue,  white, pale yellow,...    NONE of them perceived the shirt color as reddish......And THAT is the color of the shirt with the button down collar that Lee was wearing at the TSBD that morning.

'Also: this was key to the masterplan of getting Lee framed as the shooter'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2021, 07:40:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2021, 07:42:42 PM »

Mr. SPECTER - Was he a white man or a Negro or what?
Mr. ROWLAND - Seemed, well, I can't state definitely from my position because it was more or less not fully light or bright in the room. He appeared to be fair complexioned, not fair, but light complexioned, but dark hair.

Mr. SPECTER - What race was he then?
Mr. ROWLAND - I would say either a light Latin or a Caucasian.
Mr. SPECTER - And were you able to observe any characteristics of his hair?
Mr. ROWLAND - No; except that it was dark, probably black.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to observe whether he had a full head of hair or any characteristic as to quantity of hair?
Mr. ROWLAND - It didn't appear as if he had a receding hairline but I know he didn't have it hanging on his shoulders. Probably a close cut from--you know it appeared to me it was either well-combed or close cut.
Mr. SPECTER - What, if anything, did you observe as to the clothes he was wearing?
Mr. ROWLAND - He had on a light shirt, a very light-colored shirt, white or a light blue or a color such as that. This was open at the collar. I think it was unbuttoned about halfway, and then he had a regular T-shirt, a polo shirt under this, at least this is what it appeared to be. He had on dark slacks or blue jeans, I couldn't tell from that I didn't see but a small portion.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2021, 08:15:51 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2021, 08:15:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2021, 08:30:46 PM »
'Also: this was key to the masterplan of getting Lee framed as the shooter'

Do these masterminds have names, by any chance? And tell us why Oswald would need to be framed. And why he would be set up behind the limo while your multiple shooters (also with no names) congregate in droves in front of the limo.

But not to worry. This is not a court of law and you don't have to prove SFA to the rampaging JudgeJohnny nor anyone else. You can even feel free to name your shooter!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 08:31:50 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2021, 08:37:11 PM »
Do these masterminds have names, by any chance? And tell us why Oswald would need to be framed. And why he would be set up behind the limo while your multiple shooters (also with no names) congregate in droves in front of the limo.

But not to worry. This is not a court of law and you don't have to prove SFA to the rampaging JudgeJohnny nor anyone else. You can even feel free to name your shooter!

::)

See these, Mr Chapman----------' ' ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2021, 08:37:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2021, 09:24:05 PM »
Colour perception is subjective... and whatever happened to the CT notion that ppl will just follow along when they hear somebody describe something first..

Oh, wait... that's only valid when JudgeJohnny uses that sort of thing.

As usual, this nonsensical remark probably makes sense somewhere within Chapman's fevered imagination.