Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 38329 times)

Offline William Pilgrim

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2021, 04:15:17 PM »
Advertisement
It's like these conspirators were playing conspiracy poker.

Powerful conspirator "A": "Let's shoot JFK in broad daylight, in the middle of the street, with hundreds of people watching and with many having cameras."

Powerful conspirator "B": "I see that and raise. Let's shoot him from the front and then change everything to make it look like it was from behind."

Powerful conspirator "C": "I see that and raise again. Let's frame a guy and then force all of the eyewitnesses there to go along with us. Then make them remain silent for the rest of their lives."

Powerful conspirator "D": "I raise and call. Let's then have multiple investigations of the shooting and require all of the people to cover all of this up. Forever."

People, seemingly intelligent human beings, believe this. We've seen people in the past believe in witches and all sorts of strange things like demons and ghosts. We think to ourselves, "Well, we're smarter now, science proves there aren't witches. This type of superstitious belief is no longer believed."

Yes it is.

Is it possible for LHO to have fired a rifle and leave no forensic trace on his clothes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2021, 04:15:17 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2021, 06:45:24 PM »

Powerful conspirator "A": "Let's shoot JFK in broad daylight, in the middle of the street, with hundreds of people watching and with many having cameras."

Powerful conspirator "B": "I see that and raise. Let's shoot him from the front and then change everything to make it look like it was from behind."

Powerful conspirator "C": "I see that and raise again. Let's frame a guy and then force all of the eyewitnesses there to go along with us. Then make them remain silent for the rest of their lives."

Powerful conspirator "D": "I raise and call. Let's then have multiple investigations of the shooting and require all of the people to cover all of this up. Forever."

People, seemingly intelligent human beings, believe this. We've seen people in the past believe in witches and all sorts of strange things like demons and ghosts. We think to ourselves, "Well, we're smarter now, science proves there aren't witches. This type of superstitious belief is no longer believed."

Yes it is.

'Mr Strawman, bring me a dream....................'

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2021, 07:08:58 PM »
Is it possible for LHO to have fired a rifle and leave no forensic trace on his clothes?
What type/kind of traces should they have found? I'm completely ignorant on such matters.

Counter question: If he was framed then why not plant evidence of this? The paraffin test taken of his cheek showed no evidence of gunpowder residue. Why did they tell us that if he was being framed? If he was framed - the rifle planted, et cetera - then why not falsify the paraffin test?

In order to prove a negative - something that is difficult to do but not impossible (e.g., I can prove I didn't shoot Lincoln) - one has to ask questions like this. How can one prove he wasn't framed? Well, we can ask: "Why didn't they plant eyewitnesses in the crowd to say they say him shoot JFK?" Or "Why didn't they say the paraffin test on his cheek came back positive?" Remember, he's dead. They can even say he admitted to shooting JFK. But they didn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2021, 07:08:58 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2021, 08:46:57 PM »
What type/kind of traces should they have found? I'm completely ignorant on such matters.

Counter question: If he was framed then why not plant evidence of this? The paraffin test taken of his cheek showed no evidence of gunpowder residue. Why did they tell us that if he was being framed? If he was framed - the rifle planted, et cetera - then why not falsify the paraffin test?

In order to prove a negative - something that is difficult to do but not impossible (e.g., I can prove I didn't shoot Lincoln) - one has to ask questions like this. How can one prove he wasn't framed? Well, we can ask: "Why didn't they plant eyewitnesses in the crowd to say they say him shoot JFK?" Or "Why didn't they say the paraffin test on his cheek came back positive?" Remember, he's dead. They can even say he admitted to shooting JFK. But they didn't.

Easy to get away from having to answer to all that: Just claim one is not a conspiracy theorist.
And declare that one doesn't care who shot Kennedy. Just as long as it isn't Oswald, of course*.

*Kinda like Henry Ford's 'you can get any colour as long as it's black'
http://collegeofcuriosity.com/2-24-any-color-so-long-as-its-black/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 08:57:14 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2021, 09:32:24 PM »
Try to pay attention, hater. Just pointing out to the slow-witted CT crowd the folly of setting up a 'patsy' behind the limo, and then claiming the shots came from the front

As per usual, you've got it backwards.

If the plan was multiple shots from different shooters, they still only would have had one patsy. So it would be; shooting Kennedy from different locations and, in the cover up fase, make it look that only one man shot him from behind. If this is what happened, CTs rightly claim there had been a shot from the front.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2021, 09:32:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2021, 10:19:22 PM »
Try to pay attention, hater. Just pointing out to the slow-witted CT crowd the folly of setting up a 'patsy' behind the limo, and then claiming the shots came from the front

Yep, still desperately seeking attention.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2021, 10:20:49 PM »

Yes it is.

Although you are way more articulate and coherent than Mr. Chapman, it's still the same strawman argument fallacy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2021, 10:20:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2021, 10:24:59 PM »
Yep, still desperately seeking attention.

Just telling the tell, Big Hoss..