Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90564 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #752 on: March 14, 2021, 11:05:40 PM »
Advertisement
And here I thought you didn't care what I said.

I personally don't care, but that doesn't mean I will let you get away with your usual BS.

Buell had plenty of reasons to cover his arse.
The proof is in the immediate aftermath.
From his own mouth.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 11:07:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #752 on: March 14, 2021, 11:05:40 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #753 on: March 14, 2021, 11:20:31 PM »
Buell had plenty of reasons to cover his arse.
The proof is in the immediate aftermath.
From his own mouth.

You are truly pathetic. Events, caused by some narrow minded people, that happened years later and he couldn't possibly forsee, were somehow the reason for Frazier to cover his arse within hours after the assassination. Yeah right.....

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #754 on: March 15, 2021, 01:18:46 AM »
In the scenario I'm proposing:
Frazier had no reason to suspect Oswald was carrying a rifle to work that day and accepted the curtain rod story.
After the event he realised it was a rifle and that no-one would buy his "But I thought it was curtain rods" excuse.
On reflection, it was obviously a rifle.

Oswald had no need for curtain rods.
He never mentioned curtain rods to anyone else only Frazier.
It was a totally  BS: story.
But Frazier could've only known there was curtain rods in the Paine household because Oswald had told him about them.

And there were two curtain rods.
Only two curtain rods.
And they were both still in the Paine garage after the assassination.
Because Oswald never took any curtain rods with him.

He took a rifle.

And Frazier had to convince everyone that the long package he brought with him that day could not have been a rifle.
Everything else about his story could be exactly as it happened except what the long package looked like.

He had enough time to come up with his story in the missing few hours between him going home after work and Linnie Mae approaching Adamcik outside the Paine house.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #754 on: March 15, 2021, 01:18:46 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #755 on: March 15, 2021, 01:44:00 AM »
In the scenario I'm proposing:
Frazier had no reason to suspect Oswald was carrying a rifle to work that day and accepted the curtain rod story.
After the event he realised it was a rifle and that no-one would buy his "But I thought it was curtain rods" excuse.
On reflection, it was obviously a rifle.

Oswald had no need for curtain rods.
He never mentioned curtain rods to anyone else only Frazier.
It was a totally  BS: story.
But Frazier could've only known there was curtain rods in the Paine household because Oswald had told him about them.

And there were two curtain rods.
Only two curtain rods.
And they were both still in the Paine garage after the assassination.
Because Oswald never took any curtain rods with him.

He took a rifle.

And Frazier had to convince everyone that the long package he brought with him that day could not have been a rifle.
Everything else about his story could be exactly as it happened except what the long package looked like.

He had enough time to come up with his story in the missing few hours between him going home after work and Linnie Mae approaching Adamcik outside the Paine house.

And all he came up with is the curtain rods story that he thought nobody would believe? Huh?

And btw, in your scenario, Frazier must he known or believed that Oswald killed Kennedy before Oswald was even arrested for Tippit's murder or shortly thereafter. That is what you are actually saying, isn't it?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #756 on: March 15, 2021, 02:14:46 AM »
You are truly pathetic. Events, caused by some narrow minded people, that happened years later and he couldn't possibly forsee, were somehow the reason for Frazier to cover his arse within hours after the assassination. Yeah right.....

Mr Eyes Wide Shut: What Buell said (in my Daily Mail link) is right in front of you. It demonstrates why anyone in his position would have a damn good reason to cover his flank. No time limit. Only one example necessary for proof-of-concept.

And I said 'a Buell Frazier in CYA mode '. Try to figure out what that means.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 10:36:06 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #756 on: March 15, 2021, 02:14:46 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #757 on: March 15, 2021, 02:35:31 AM »
Mr Eyes Wide Shut: What Buell said (in my Daily Mail link) is right in front of you. It demonstrates why anyone in his position would have a damn could reason to cover his flank. No time limit. Only one example necessary for proof-of-concept.

And I said 'a Buell Frazier in CYA mode '. Try to figure out what that means.

Sorry, can't find my gibberish dictionary

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #758 on: March 15, 2021, 03:02:39 AM »

And all he came up with is the curtain rods story that he thought nobody would believe? Huh?

Frazier didn't come up with the curtain rod story.
Oswald did.

And btw, in your scenario, Frazier must he known or believed that Oswald killed Kennedy before Oswald was even arrested for Tippit's murder or shortly thereafter. That is what you are actually saying, isn't it?

How do you figure that?

Later edit: Frazier would only have felt the need to come up with the story once it was announced Oswald was arrested but once he'd heard the shots came from the TSBD it may well have dawned on him Oswald didn't carry curtain rods to work that morning.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 03:13:09 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #758 on: March 15, 2021, 03:02:39 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #759 on: March 15, 2021, 03:34:32 AM »
Frazier didn't come up with the curtain rod story.
Oswald did.

That's what Frazier said

How do you figure that?

Later edit: Frazier would only have felt the need to come up with the story once it was announced Oswald was arrested but once he'd heard the shots came from the TSBD it may well have dawned on him Oswald didn't carry curtain rods to work that morning.

But the only story he told was the curtain rods story, so how does that make any sense if Oswald came up with that story and Frazier actually didn't believe it?

Btw Frazier left the TSBD before Oswald was arrested and he would have been in Irving by the time news about Oswald's arrest was first on the radio (at 2:40 PM). Frazier's sources of information were very limited from the moment he left the TSBD until he was arrested at the hospital at around 6 PM. So, when and how did he get enough information to connect the dots?