Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90586 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #744 on: March 14, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »
Advertisement

All of his answers would have been given with the knowledge that he had driven the suspected assassin to the TSBD that morning.

I wonder if that's even true, because Oswald wasn't charged with JFK's murder until shortly before midnight. Frazier might have know Oswald was in custody by 9 PM, but he had no way of knowing for what exactly. As far as he was concered, all he did was drive a co-worker to work and they guy carried a 27" bag which contained curtain rods. There is nothing illegal or criminal about that.

Are you really suggesting that by 9PM that Frazier didn't know Oswald was a suspect in the JFK assassination because he hadn't been charged at that point?  Wow.  I've read some kookery but that one is far out.  Frazier is sitting in the police station.  Oswald's arrest has been widely reported.  They have checked his car and home with his cooperation.  What does Frazier think they are looking for in his car if he has no idea Oswald is a suspect in the JFK assassination?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #744 on: March 14, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #745 on: March 14, 2021, 06:13:32 PM »
:D :D :D

Nice disinformation.

Frazier was not questioned "nine hours" after the assassination happened.

Frazier left work after it was shutdown for the day and headed directly to the hospital to visit his step father.

On the way to the hospital he learned that Oswald was a suspect in the assassination.

Frazier was at the hospital no more than 20 minutes before the detectives took him to the station for questioning and that was in the afternoon. He was being interrogated all evening long.

According to your bogus claim, Frazier wouldn't have been interrogated until 10:30 PM and that is blatantly false. He was let go at midnight.         

I see now why you usually stick to the conspiracy filled Trump-hating thread.  And you apparently can't count either.  The assassination occurred at 12:30.  10:30 is not nine hours later.  LOL.  The fact is that Frazier was not found until about 6PM at the Irving Hospital.  He and his sister were interrogated by Fritz around 9PM.  These are known as facts which I realize from your endless Trump rants are not things you value. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #746 on: March 14, 2021, 08:14:50 PM »

Are you really suggesting that by 9PM that Frazier didn't know Oswald was a suspect in the JFK assassination because he hadn't been charged at that point?  Wow.  I've read some kookery but that one is far out.  Frazier is sitting in the police station.  Oswald's arrest has been widely reported.  They have checked his car and home with his cooperation.  What does Frazier think they are looking for in his car if he has no idea Oswald is a suspect in the JFK assassination?

Do you understand the difference of a person of interest and a suspect?

Are you really suggesting that by 9PM that Frazier didn't know Oswald was a suspect in the JFK assassination

No, I'm suggesting that Frazier, after his arrest at the hospital at around 6 PM, probably understood that police wanted to talk to him and Oswald as part of their investigation in JFK's murder. Not everybody who is arrested in a murder investigation is automatically a suspect. I don't think Frazier knew exactly what was going on, what Oswald's status was or what the officers were looking for when they searched his car. They may well have only told him it was a routine search. Police officers are not in the habit of providing much information to a detainee.

One thing that's certain IMO is that Frazier, from the moment of his arrest at around 6 PM, had no access to news sources.

But all this is a far cry from your initial claim that Frazier, at 1:30 PM, left the TSBD and went straight to his sister to get their story straight because Frazier somehow knew that Oswald was the suspected assassin. You seem to be shifting the goalposts.

Edit; from the article posted by Bill Chapman;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326233/I-drove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-book-depository-don-t-believe-shot-JFK-52-years-assassination-Oswald-s-friend-says-convinced-patsy-real-gunman-grassy-knoll.html

Buell remembers that Oswald had very little to say during the trips that often took less than 30 minutes.

'We would chit chat, but nothing of importance and certainly nothing about politics. That never came up, and Kennedy was never mentioned,' said Buell.

'Oswald was not the most talkative person, and nothing stands out from our conversations.'

Buell said Oswald was 'quiet' during the 20 minute drive and no one mentioned the visit of President Kennedy to Dallas.

<>

Buell, his mind in a whirl from the shocking events, left work and drove to visit his step-father who was in hospital.

Hours later at the hospital he was arrested by police after they were told he gave Oswald a lift to work.

He was questioned for hours as detectives suspected he was involved in an assassination plot. At one point he was even asked to sign a confession admitting his part in the killing.

'I just told them what I knew, and told the truth,' said Buell. 'They kept on asking about Lee and the ride to work. I told them all I knew, but I could see they suspected I was involved.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 10:24:15 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #746 on: March 14, 2021, 08:14:50 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #747 on: March 14, 2021, 09:18:36 PM »

I'm trying to determine the earliest the investigating authorities were round at the Randle house.

The best I can find is the above report stating Rose and Stovall went there after picking him up at Irving PD (around 5:35pm according to the FBI report you posted), searching his car, then going to the house (around 6pm??)
It's interesting to note Rose and Stovall say they got the info about WBF's location from LMR but when did that happen?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #748 on: March 14, 2021, 09:43:31 PM »
--------------------------------------
FROM THE GOOD-REASON-FOR-
BUELL-TO-COVER-HIS-ARSE DEPT

By PAUL THOMPSON IN DALLAS, TEXAS, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:30 EDT, 20 November 2015 | UPDATED: 10:39 EDT, 20 November 2015
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326233/I-drove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-book-depository-don-t-believe-shot-JFK-52-years-assassination-Oswald-s-friend-says-convinced-patsy-real-gunman-grassy-knoll.html

In the years after the death of Kennedy, Buell said he was shunned by people once they learned of his links to the assassination.

‘I was working as a manager of a clothing store in a job I really enjoyed. One day I was called into the office and told I was being let go. It was because they found out I had given Lee a lift to work on the day Kennedy died.  Another time I was at a school reunion and a teacher came up to me and just said: "You should be ashamed of yourself."
'When I asked why she said it was because of Oswald. That really bothered me. To think that people could think I had something to do with the President's death was really awful.'

Buell was so afraid that he might be killed by people seeking revenge for JFK's death that he moved from Dallas, joined the Army and lived in Denver, Colorado and Portland, Oregon..
'I did not want people to know,' he said. 'I didn't do anything wrong but some people would not accept that.
'Some people think I am guilty that I helped Oswald. All I did was give him a ride to work.'
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:52:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #748 on: March 14, 2021, 09:43:31 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #749 on: March 14, 2021, 09:52:12 PM »
BUELL-TO-COVER-HIS-ARSE DEPT

Daily Mail
By PAUL THOMPSON IN DALLAS, TEXAS, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:30 EDT, 20 November 2015 | UPDATED: 10:39 EDT, 20 November 2015
In the years after the death of Kennedy, Buell said he was shunned by people once they learned of his links to the assassination.

‘I was working as a manager of a clothing store in a job I really enjoyed. One day I was called into the office and told I was being let go. It was because they found out I had given Lee a lift to work on the day Kennedy died.  Another time I was at a school reunion and a teacher came up to me and just said: "You should be ashamed of yourself."
'When I asked why she said it was because of Oswald. That really bothered me. To think that people could think I had something to do with the President's death was really awful.'

Buell was so afraid that he might be killed by people seeking revenge for JFK's death that he moved from Dallas, joined the Army and lived in Denver, Colorado and Portland, Oregon..
'I did not want people to know,' he said. 'I didn't do anything wrong but some people would not accept that.
'Some people think I am guilty that I helped Oswald. All I did was give him a ride to work.'

BUELL-TO-COVER-HIS-ARSE
BS DEPT

I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:52:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #750 on: March 14, 2021, 10:01:58 PM »
BUELL-TO-COVER-HIS-ARSE
BS DEPT

I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.

You fixed it for yourself. And here I thought you didn't care what I said.
Your well-known continuing obsession with me duly noted
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 10:05:22 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #750 on: March 14, 2021, 10:01:58 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #751 on: March 14, 2021, 10:40:03 PM »
You fixed it for yourself. And here I thought you didn't care what I said.
Your well-known continuing obsession with me duly noted

And here I thought you didn't care what I said.

I personally don't care, but that doesn't mean I will let you get away with your usual BS.