Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90706 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #712 on: March 13, 2021, 09:46:34 AM »
Advertisement
:D :D :D

Nice disinformation.

Frazier was not questioned "nine hours" after the assassination happened.

Frazier left work after it was shutdown for the day and headed directly to the hospital to visit his step father.

On the way to the hospital he learned that Oswald was a suspect in the assassination.

Frazier was at the hospital no more than 20 minutes before the detectives took him to the station for questioning and that was in the afternoon. He was being interrogated all evening long.

According to your bogus claim, Frazier wouldn't have been interrogated until 10:30 PM and that is blatantly false. He was let go at midnight.         

Please read my posts Rick. Frazier did not go immediately to the hospital. That story is bogus.

Mr. BALL. You brought Ruth Paine and Marina down to the police department, did you?
Mr. ROSE. Yes; we took Ruth Paine and Marina and Marina's two children in our car and also the blanket--I carried it.
Mr. BALL. And the rest of that day you spent in inquiring for and looking around for Wesley Frazier?
Mr. ROSE. Well, we came on back to the city hall and we took Ruth Paine and Michael Paine and Marina Oswald to the homicide office, but it was so crowded that we transferred them to the forgery bureau office next door, and then someone came over and I believe it was the Detective Senkel, to take affidavits from them and I immediately started trying to locate Wesley Frazier. We were told that he would be at Parkland Hospital, but we checked through Parkland and there was no Fraziers there and I started a heck of the clinics and the doctors' offices in Irving, and I located through one of the nurses, I believe, or talked to someone on the phone there that Mr. Frazier was in the hospital there at Irving Clinic, so I called Detective McCabe in Irving and that Wesley was the one that had brought Lee Oswald to work that morning.

Why didn’t Rose simply call LMR to determine the hospital once Parland wasn’t the one?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 10:08:25 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #712 on: March 13, 2021, 09:46:34 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #713 on: March 13, 2021, 10:38:10 AM »
Considering that Rose and Stovall reported that it was McCabe who arrested Frazier at the hospital and they picked him up at the Irving PD does this compensate some of the time loss? Why would Frazier completely remove McCabe from his recounting of the events, even in his HSCA interview?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #714 on: March 13, 2021, 11:37:03 AM »
Considering that Rose and Stovall reported that it was McCabe who arrested Frazier at the hospital and they picked him up at the Irving PD does this compensate some of the time loss? Why would Frazier completely remove McCabe from his recounting of the events, even in his HSCA interview?

Mr Crow, what (if anything) do you believe Mr Oswald actually brought with him to work that morning?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #714 on: March 13, 2021, 11:37:03 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #715 on: March 13, 2021, 11:52:21 AM »
Mr Crow, what (if anything) do you believe Mr Oswald actually brought with him to work that morning?

I don’t know Alan. I doubt that he bought anything in CE142. I was just going through my stuff on Linnie May and it seems her first mention of curtain rods was the day after the assassination. Given her curiosity about Oswald's unusual Thursday visit and her knowledge of the curtain rods on that day, seems strange they weren’t mentioned by her until Saturday.

I need to go back over Frazier's statements and those who interviewed him to find the first reference to curtain rods.

Just checked and curtain rods appears in his statement dated 22November. So the curtain rod story genesis had occurred by the late evening that day.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 12:06:17 PM by Colin Crow »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #716 on: March 13, 2021, 12:33:28 PM »
I don’t know Alan. I doubt that he bought anything in CE142. I was just going through my stuff on Linnie May and it seems her first mention of curtain rods was the day after the assassination. Given her curiosity about Oswald's unusual Thursday visit and her knowledge of the curtain rods on that day, seems strange they weren’t mentioned by her until Saturday.

I need to go back over Frazier's statements and those who interviewed him to find the first reference to curtain rods.

Just checked and curtain rods appears in his statement dated 22November. So the curtain rod story genesis had occurred by the late evening that day.

Or, alternatively, Frazier and Randle were simply telling the truth about the curtain rods, in which case no story needed to be created.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #716 on: March 13, 2021, 12:33:28 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #717 on: March 13, 2021, 12:48:30 PM »

Or, alternatively, Frazier and Randle were simply telling the truth about the curtain rods, in which case no story needed to be created.

Not disagreeing Martin. There are numerous possibilities. One is that the police mentioned a paper bag first, not the other way around.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #718 on: March 13, 2021, 01:03:17 PM »
From Frazier’s first day statement....

"Before I got in the car, I glanced in the back seat, and saw a big sack. It must have been about 2' long, and the top of the sack was sort of folded up, and the rest of the sack had been kind of folded under."

Anyone want to show how the CE139 stock fits into CE142 with both evidence of both ends folded over?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #718 on: March 13, 2021, 01:03:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #719 on: March 13, 2021, 01:07:45 PM »
Not disagreeing Martin. There are numerous possibilities. One is that the police mentioned a paper bag first, not the other way around.

Indeed. The point that I have been trying to make is that we can only speculate about what actually happened based on the assumption that the curtain rods story is either true or a lie.

To "Richard" all sorts of things are "obvious" when in fact they are pure speculation to support his main and highly speculative argument that Frazier tried to downplay his involvement by concocting a story about a small size bag with Randle. It is a desperate attempt to get a 34.8" broken down rifle into the bag Oswald was carrying.