Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90780 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #608 on: February 26, 2021, 03:28:16 PM »
Advertisement
hahahaha
Oswald denied bringing curtain rods to work

Andrew's sarcasm has gone completely over your head, hasn't it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #608 on: February 26, 2021, 03:28:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #609 on: February 26, 2021, 09:27:22 PM »
The only witness I can think of is Rowland Arnold describing the elderly
“negro” man at SE 5th foot window wearing a plaid shirt , red and green. The man  was probably Bonnie Ray Williams although it’s questionable if the young BRW could appear as elderly to Rowland because of dust fallen on his hair.

BRW could appear as elderly to Rowland because of dust fallen on his hair.

That's an interesting idea Mr M,.....  But I believe that Rowland said the man that he saw was on the sixth floor, and not hanging out of a window.... As BRW was.    And since you've opened that can-o-worms.....Can you offer ant plausible reason that  BRW would have received that "cement and piece of brick, and some white powder " on his head.

P.S. please don't cite the silly WC explanation .......

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #610 on: February 27, 2021, 07:47:18 AM »
And you know this how?

Is this supposed to be evidence of murder?

a) you don't know that this was all his money
b) you don't know whether or not he would still want to have an apartment instead of renting a room

There is none.

The reason for alternate explanations is to counter the irrational notion that leaving a wedding ring behind CAN ONLY MEAN that he was planning to shoot the president.  That's patently absurd.

"Reasonably intelligent people" defined as those who agree with Steve Galbraith's assumptions.

>This is supposed to be evidence that he left his ring and $170.00 behind, Slick.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 03:18:07 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #610 on: February 27, 2021, 07:47:18 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #611 on: February 27, 2021, 04:13:22 PM »
>This is supposed to be evidence that he left his ring and $170.00 behind, Slick.
[
/quote]

This is supposed to be evidence that he left his ring and $170.00 behind, Slick.

I assume there's no possibility that he simply forgot those items .....  There has to be some sinister motive ...right?

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #612 on: February 27, 2021, 08:49:06 PM »
I assume there's no possibility that he simply forgot those items .....  There has to be some sinister motive ...right?
Sure there is a possibility. It is just that the more of these "coincidences" one has, the less believable it is that they are "coincidences".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #612 on: February 27, 2021, 08:49:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #613 on: February 27, 2021, 09:12:36 PM »
Sure there is a possibility. It is just that the more of these "coincidences" one has, the less believable it is that they are "coincidences".

Andy, Would you believe that there was nothing sinister about the act of Leaving $170 and his wedding band in the tea cup? 

What would it take to convince you that IF ( I ask IF??) Lee actually left the items there that it may have been the act of an intel agent who knew that he was embarking on a very dangerous mission ....One in which he might not return.

I'd ask you to recall the note he left for Marina when he set off to fire a bullet through Walker's window on April 10, 1963..

I left you as much money as I could. $60 on the second of the month, and you and Junie can live for two months on $10 a week.

If I am alive and taken prisoner, the city jail is at the end of the bridge we always used to cross when we went to town. 

In participating in the Walker hoax, Lee recognized that he was participating in a very dangerous game ( one in which he could be killed)

Lee also recognized that this mission ( a staged attempt to shoot JFK was extremely dangerous) and he might get killed ...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 09:20:31 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #614 on: February 27, 2021, 09:29:51 PM »

Would you agree that the more descrepancies there are in the evidence, the less believable the narrative becomes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #614 on: February 27, 2021, 09:29:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #615 on: February 28, 2021, 06:29:20 AM »

So what?