Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90704 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #352 on: February 08, 2021, 12:31:18 AM »
Advertisement
Lee Oswald did not need curtain rods. He never complained to his landlady about a lack of curtains in his rented room. His "alcove" (room) at the North Beckley boarding house had curtains in place and Venetian blinds. There is no evidence that Lee Oswald was contemplating a career as an interior decorator.

'interior decorator'

Well, an army buddy did mention that Oswald was effeminate, so.. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: February 08, 2021, 12:31:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #353 on: February 08, 2021, 12:34:02 AM »
S P E C U L A T I O N

Unjustified speculation!  ???

Of course it is speculation, just like the crap you present. That was the entire point I was making.

Or did you think that when you speculate it suddenly becomes evidence?

P A T H E T I C.   :D

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #354 on: February 08, 2021, 12:50:05 AM »
Of course it is speculation, just like the crap you present. That was the entire point I was making.

My statement about Lee Oswald "interior decorator" is obviously satirical.

Your speculation is serious, or is it?

There is such a thing as "justified" speculation. Things we don't know but can guess based on known or likely prior events.

For example:

-- Where was Oswald going after he left the rooming-house at North Beckley?

-- Would Oswald have been "involved" in the assassination of President Kennedy had Marina agreed to reconcile with him on the evening of 21 November 1963?

There's no evidence that Lee Oswald had inspected an apartment for rent and observed there were no curtains in a room. You just implied this to construct a negative reply.

Based on all that we know: Oswald did not need curtains and therefore did not need curtain rods.

In my opinion: The curtain rod story (attributed to Lee Harvey Oswald) is indicative of a pre-crime "consciousness of guilt".

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 01:40:53 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: February 08, 2021, 12:50:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #355 on: February 08, 2021, 12:56:16 AM »

There is such a thing as "justified" speculation. Things we don't know but can guess based on known or likely prior events.

For example:

-- Would Oswald have been "involved" in the assassination of President Kennedy had Marina agreed to reconcile with him on the evening of 21 November 1963?

There's no evidence that Lee Oswald had inspected an apartment for rent and observed there were no curtains in a room. You just implied this to construct a negative reply.

Based on all that we know: Oswald did not need curtains and therefore did not need curtain rods.

In my opinion: The curtain rod story is indicative of a pre-crime "consciousness of guilt".

What's not speculative is that two curtain rods were submitted to DPD Crime Scene Search Section lab on 3/15/64 to be tested for Mr Oswald's fingerprints.

If I were to speculate that you, Mr Lidell, can't explain the above documented fact, how would you prove my speculation wrong?

Thumb1:

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #356 on: February 08, 2021, 01:03:00 AM »
@Ross

L'adorateur d'Oswald Mr Weidmann passe beaucoup trop de temps avec ses seuls amis: Tom Collins, Jim Beam et Jack Daniels. Et bizarre qu'il se plaint toujours des gens qui spéculent; et sur une plateforme de discussion rien de moins.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: February 08, 2021, 01:03:00 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #357 on: February 08, 2021, 01:03:14 AM »

For example:

In my opinion: The curtain rod story is indicative of a pre-crime "consciousness of guilt".

Do you really need to ask?

There is also something like biased speculation.

The only reason why there is no evidence that Oswald looked for an apartment is because the WC narrative determined what we were supposed to know. Yet, from Marina's testimony we do know that he wanted to live with her again, which is something he could not have done at Beckley. In other words, if what Marina said is true, it follows that he must have been looking for a place.

Too bad that all we know is what the WC wanted us to know. The WC is to blame for fact that it was never investigated. My reply basically showed that there could have been an innocent explanation for the curtain rods, if that was in fact what Oswald brought to the TSBD.

Sure it is, and let me guess... in no way are you biased, right?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #358 on: February 08, 2021, 01:09:12 AM »
@Ross

L'adorateur d'Oswald Mr Weidmann passe beaucoup trop de temps avec ses seuls amis: Tom Collins, Jim Beam et Jack Daniels. Et bizarre qu'il se plaint toujours des gens qui spéculent; et sur une plateforme de discussion rien de moins.

Actually my "best friend" is Soberano, although I do appreciate a good Tom Collins from time to time.

Did you think I did not understand French, Coño ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: February 08, 2021, 01:09:12 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #359 on: February 08, 2021, 01:11:02 AM »

O S W A L D  -  L O V E R   :D