Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90704 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2021, 05:33:46 AM »
Advertisement
This latest exercise in "clever" sarcasm is just as irrelevant as all of your other lame attempts.

Oswald: I'm guilty. I killed Tippit and Kennedy.
JudgeJohnny: LOL!! PROVE IT!! THAT'S ONLY YOUR OPINION!! I WASN'T THERE TO SEE YOU KILL ANYBODY SO YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!! I'M GOING TO PISS ON YOUR GRAVE, YOU LITTLE PRICK!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 08:47:26 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2021, 05:33:46 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #329 on: February 05, 2021, 02:38:00 PM »
Bla bla bla... All you've got is opinions. Not a shred of evidence anywhere. Neither Buell Frazier or Randle ever identified the bag you are trying to pass off as Oswald's.

You are making stuff up and no quotes from MacAdams' propaganda site will ever change that.

If you want to claim that the bag you have shown was Oswald's bag, you need to prove it.... but you won't, because you can't.

OMG. Or let me borrow Richard's 'Good grief' if I may: Kindly point out where I ever claimed that I could actually prove anything here.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 03:22:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #330 on: February 05, 2021, 02:54:39 PM »
OMG. Or let me borrow Richard's 'Good grief' if I may: Kindly point out where out I ever claimed that I could actually prove anything here.

where out I ever claimed that I could actually prove anything here.

Which only means that whatever idiotic claim you make is completely worthless and insignificant.

Thanks for making that clear  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 03:57:20 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: February 05, 2021, 02:54:39 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #331 on: February 05, 2021, 02:55:55 PM »
Oswald bag for wrapping long thin books

That's not Oswald's bag. Buell Frazier, the only witness who saw the bag, denied on Friday evening 11/22/63 that this was not the bag he had seen Oswald carry and he is still saying the same thing to this day.

Stop making up stuff!

As usual you can't follow along.  That is the bag your contrarian brother suggests is just ordinary "paper for wrapping books."  Suggesting it was not suspicious and could have been used for some work-related purpose. HA HA HA.  Do you believe that a three foot plus long bag taped like that was being used to wrap books?  Have you seen pictures of any similar looking bags in the TSBD?  Did any other TSBD employee ever provide an explanation for that bag or suggested it was the type of bag that they used in the course of their business?  Wow.  It is a singular bag.  It is found next to the SN.  It has Oswald's prints on it.  No one else who worked there ever said to the authorities that the bag they believed contained the rifle used to assassinate the president was just ordinary paper for wrapping books.  It is absurd to suggest that this bag was used for any purpose except to carry the rifle.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2021, 03:02:18 PM »
As usual you can't follow along.  That is the bag your contrarian brother suggests is just ordinary "paper for wrapping books."  Suggesting it was not suspicious and could have been used for some work-related purpose. HA HA HA.  Do you believe that a three foot plus long bag taped like that was being used to wrap books?  Have you seen pictures of any similar looking bags in the TSBD?  Did any other TSBD employee ever provide an explanation for that bag or suggested it was the type of bag that they used in the course of their business?  Wow.  It is a singular bag.  It is found next to the SN.  It has Oswald's prints on it.  No one else who worked there ever said to the authorities that the bag they believed contained the rifle used to assassinate the president was just ordinary paper for wrapping books.  It is absurd to suggest that this bag was used for any purpose except to carry the rifle.

Repeating the same crap over and over again isn't going to yield a different response.

It is absurd to suggest that this bag was used for any purpose except to carry the rifle.

It is absurd to suggest that this bag was used to carry the rifle, when you haven't got a shred of evidence for it. Your opinions aren't evidence.

Have you figured out already who the other prints found on the bag belong to?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2021, 03:02:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #333 on: February 05, 2021, 03:16:24 PM »
where out I ever claimed that I could actually prove anything here.

Which only means that whatever idiotic claim you make it is completely worthless and insignificant.

Thanks for making that clear  Thumb1:

Your opinions are not proof of anything, Mr Barrister-Wannabe.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #334 on: February 05, 2021, 03:20:20 PM »
Your opinions are not proof of anything, Mr Barrister-Wannabe.

Never said they were. Got any more nonsense in store?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: February 05, 2021, 03:20:20 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #335 on: February 05, 2021, 03:26:14 PM »
Never said they were. Got any more nonsense in store?

No need. You lot have that market cornered.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 04:04:56 PM by Bill Chapman »