Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 88899 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2021, 08:18:43 PM »
Advertisement
LOL.  The loons are going to take us down the rabbit hole that Oswald got out of the car with his package, was seen by Frazier walking toward the TSBD, Frazier followed directly behind him, saw him to go into the building but there is doubt as to whether Oswald was carrying a package into the building?  Again, Frazier is following behind Oswald and enters the same door.  If Frazier is following Oswald, Oswald has a package, and Frazier encounters no discarded package while walking a few seconds behind Oswald, where did it go if not into the building?  Wow.  No thanks.  The facts speak for themselves.  No amount of dishonesty or contrarian mumbo jumbo changes them.

Mr. FRAZIER - All right. Like I say, he was standing right about there when I got out of the car so naturally he started off walking so we just come on right on just like you would come across these tracks right here, and he was coming right on along the fence like that. Just coming right on, right here now is the School Book Depository, right, so he was coming right on down this fence there and he was coming across these tracks, and standing right in here somewhere at the door.
Mr. BALL - Door?
Mr. FRAZIER - Eight.
Mr. BALL - At the end of that put a "XY", so "X" to "XY" will represent the course he walked. It shows "XY".
Mr. FRAZIER - Eight.
Mr. BALL - Then "X" to "XY" is the course he took, is that right?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - Did you go in the same door?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; I did.

Mr. BALL - You walked the same direction?
Mr. FRAZIER - Eight.
Mr. BALL - Now when he went in the door you were about 50 feet behind him?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. The last time I saw him I was right in this area coming across these railroad tracks and I just happened to glance up and see him going through the door there and shut the door.
Mr. BALL - Let's see, the last time you saw him he was at the door?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - Which is at "XY" and you were crossing the railroad, tracks on Pacific Avenue?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I say this is Houston.
Mr. BALL - Pacific runs east and west?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - Put a mark there, put a "Z" there as to your location.
Mr. FRAZIER - Right in there.
Mr. BALL - That is about where you were, a "Z" when he entered the door at "XY"?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - Now, you went on in the Building, did you, afterwards?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. I went on in.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2021, 08:18:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2021, 08:38:22 PM »
Buell Frazier WC Testimony

Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, like I say now, now I couldn't see much of the bag from him walking in front of me. Now he could have had some of it sticking out in front of his hands because I didn't see it from the front, The only time I did see it was from the back, just a little strip running down from your arm

So much for Coach Meros
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 08:46:59 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2021, 08:47:08 PM »
LOL.  The loons are going to take us down the rabbit hole that Oswald got out of the car with his package, was seen by Frazier walking toward the TSBD, Frazier followed directly behind him, saw him to go into the building but there is doubt as to whether Oswald was carrying a package into the building?  Again, Frazier is following behind Oswald and enters the same door.  If Frazier is following Oswald, Oswald has a package, and Frazier encounters no discarded package while walking a few seconds behind Oswald, where did it go if not into the building?  Wow.  No thanks.  The facts speak for themselves.  No amount of dishonesty or contrarian mumbo jumbo changes them.

What's really loony is arguing with Frazier about what Frazier saw.  Again, the annex is not where Dougherty was sitting, and Frazier wasn't watching Oswald the entire time they were walking toward it.  Adding the words "no doubt" to an assumption does not turn it into a fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2021, 08:47:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2021, 08:49:02 PM »
Buell Frazier WC Testimony

Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, like I say now, now I couldn't see much of the bag from him walking in front of me. Now he could have had some of it sticking out in front of his hands because I didn't see it from the front, The only time I did see it was from the back, just a little strip running down from your arm

So much for Coach Meros

Sure -- sticking out at a 45 degree angle.   ::) 

Or was he just glad to see you?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2021, 08:57:22 PM »
In which we learn that if you follow someone walking with a package but don't "watch them" every moment the package might disappear into thin air as they walk in front of you.  Frazier walked the same path and entered the same door as Oswald.  Just seconds behind him. Oswald was carrying his package as he walked toward the building.  Frazier did not see the package discarded as he followed Oswald.  What happened to it if Oswald didn't carry it into the building?  Why would Oswald carry his "lunch" as some of these same contrarians have argued but drop it before entering the building?  We will never know since the obvious purpose of these inane types of claims is merely to play the contrarian.   Weak sauce of a defense attorney trying to raise false doubt for a client that he knows is guilty. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2021, 08:57:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2021, 09:34:19 PM »
In which we learn that if you follow someone walking with a package but don't "watch them" every moment the package might disappear into thin air as they walk in front of you.

No, that's just one of Strawman "Smith's" trademark strawmen.  The bottom line is that Frazier did not see Oswald carry a package into the TSBD building.

But even if he did, you have done absolutely nothing to demonstrate that the package contained a rifle.  So what's the point?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2021, 09:38:16 PM »
The whole curtain rod thing is a big fat red herring, concocted by the conspirators as part of Oswald's sheep-dipping. Oswald knew he was the designated patsy and his handlers instructed him to take a long package into the TSBD. Whether it contained a rifle or not is irrelevant; it only needed to implicate Oswald to the rifle found in the building.

The conspirators got Oswald a job there, they gave him a whole empty floor to set up shop, they gave him a job as a false defector and portrayed him as a commie sympathizer, they acquired a MC rifle and took some shots into a swimming pool to create CE 399 (but forgot to sight in the scope), wiped all their prints off the rifle, took the MC and a handgun (which would become the other murder weapon) over to Ozzie's house and took some pics with him holding the murder weapons and some commie literature (using 2 cameras). This left the conspirators (DPD) with 2 options:

1) Leave the rifle with Oswald and let him smuggle it into the TSBD, disassembled in a paper sack.
2) Have Oswald pretend to smuggle the rifle into the building but have someone else actually do it.

If (1) is true then this is how Oswald must have carried the paper sack with rifle parts in it:

Clearly, the paper sack found at the scene was not long enough to carry the disassembled MC rifle. The conspirators would also be relying on Oswald not getting caught reassembling the rifle on the 6th floor and setting up the SN. No way. Especially since the MC was only planted to frame the patsy, not to take any shots with. The only time the MC was used was to create CE 399, and not by Oswald. So (1) is out and someone else must have smuggled in the rifle.

Whoever took the MC into the TSBD, must have had a key to the building and brought it in discretely and off hours. Then they had plenty of time to wipe off any prints but they likely used gloves to handle the rifle in the 1st place before ditching on the 6th floor under some boxes. They also set up the sniper`s nest and placed the 3 hulls in a tight group next to the window, which Fritz thought looked so contrived that he picked them up with his bare hands and later tossed them back onto the floor for a more believable in-situ photo of the crime scene.

Otherwise, Oswald never touched the rifle again after the BYPs and he didn't smuggle in the disassembled rifle in a paper sack, reassemble it on the 6th floor, ditch it, later retrieve it and take 3 shots at the POTUS, ditch it again and not get a single fingerprint on the rifle or any nitrates on his face. The conspirators would never have relied on one unpracticed shooter using a piece of crap rifle with a wonky scope. Would you?

Face it, this was a conspiracy and Oswald was the designated patsy. He never took a shot because only token shots came from the TSBD (probably from a Mauser) to incriminate patsy Oswald. He just hoped he wouldn't get double-crossed by his handlers, the DPD and Jack Ruby.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2021, 09:38:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2021, 09:51:44 PM »
Sure -- sticking out at a 45 degree angle.   ::) 

Or was he just glad to see you?

No 45-degree angle necessary
And keep me out of your sex fantasies, Tex