Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Touring the Tippit Scene  (Read 38471 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Touring the Tippit Scene
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2021, 12:27:26 AM »
Advertisement
It certainly wouldn’t hurt my feelings if a separate section was created. Then y’all could make up your own conclusions and support them with all the evidence that doesn’t exist.

It certainly wouldn’t hurt my feelings if a separate section was created. Then y’all could make up your own conclusions and support them with all the evidence that doesn’t exist. that exist but I like to ignore

There I fixed it for you!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2021, 12:27:26 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2021, 12:53:13 AM »
It certainly wouldn’t hurt my feelings if a separate section was created. Then y’all could make up your own conclusions and support them with all the evidence that doesn’t exist. that exist but I like to ignore

There I fixed it for you!

We’ve been waiting for over 57-years for the Weidmann report with its conclusions and supporting volumes. What seems to be the hold up?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2021, 01:14:19 AM »

We’ve been waiting for over 57-years for the Weidmann report with its conclusions and supporting volumes. What seems to be the hold up?

Whatever gave you the idea that there would be a report? And why would anybody write such a report in the certain knowledge that people like you would dismiss it before they actually read it?

Actually, now that you mention it, I've been looking for the supporting volumes (you know, the ones that actually support the conclusions) to the Warren Report. Any idea where I can find those?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2021, 01:14:19 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2021, 01:17:37 AM »
Whatever gave you the idea that there would be a report? And why would anybody write such a report in the certain knowledge that people like you would dismiss it before they actually read it?

Actually, now that you mention it, I've been looking for the supporting volumes (you know, the ones that actually support the conclusions) to the Warren Report. Any idea where I can find those?

Online or hard copy?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2021, 01:20:28 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2021, 01:20:28 AM »

Online Charles Collins

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2021, 01:33:35 AM »

https://www.ebay.com/p/23005508348

No, that's the fairytale version for gullible people.

I'm looking for the volumes with evidence that actually supports the conclusions in the report. You know, the ones they forgot to send to the printers....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2021, 01:33:35 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2021, 01:48:20 AM »
No, that's the fairytale version for gullible people.

I'm looking for the volumes with evidence that actually supports the conclusions in the report. You know, the ones they forgot to send to the printers....

Nonsense is your M.O..   ::)