Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Touring the Tippit Scene  (Read 39215 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Touring the Tippit Scene
« Reply #168 on: January 01, 2021, 02:13:53 PM »
Advertisement
Just challenging..... And every time I do, you embarrass yourself by running away as fast as you can....

It is more like: no thanks, been there/done that; no need to repeat. Nothing embarrassing about it.

And in your mind, you are the only one “brave” enough to “discuss” it with you. So, off you go to argue with yourself... again, and again, and again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: January 01, 2021, 02:13:53 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #169 on: January 01, 2021, 02:30:21 PM »
It is more like: no thanks, been there/done that; no need to repeat. Nothing embarrassing about it.

And in your mind, you are the only one “brave” enough to “discuss” it with you. So, off you go to argue with yourself... again, and again, and again.

So you joined a forum to not discuss things that have already been discussed? Wow!

It is more like: no thanks, been there/done that; no need to repeat.

As just about everything in this case has been discussed over and over again, I suppose you'll be leaving the forum soon, mr "been there/done that"...

And in your mind, you are the only one “brave” enough to “discuss” it with you. So, off you go to argue with yourself.

You're not making any sense. Do you really foolishly believe it's possible to argue with yourself? Really?

Have you been suffering from dual personality long?

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 02:37:45 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #170 on: January 01, 2021, 02:56:07 PM »
So you joined a forum to not discuss things that have already been discussed? Wow!

It is more like: no thanks, been there/done that; no need to repeat.

As just about everything in this case has been discussed over and over again, I suppose you'll be leaving the forum soon, mr "been there/done that"...

And in your mind, you are the only one “brave” enough to “discuss” it with you. So, off you go to argue with yourself.

You're not making any sense. Do you really foolishly believe it's possible to argue with yourself? Really?

Have you been suffering from dual personality long?

Do you really foolishly believe it's possible to argue with yourself?

People do it all the time when trying to make decisions. However, you take it to the next level:

And on and on and on he goes.... Trying to "win" an argument by wearing everybody else down.

And now you can spend another 5 posts explaining why you are not trying to wear everybody down....

In the meantime I'm going to have a far more interesting conversation with a wall.

In the meantime I'm going to have a far more interesting conversation with a wall.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: January 01, 2021, 02:56:07 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #171 on: January 01, 2021, 02:59:34 PM »

Do you really foolishly believe it's possible to argue with yourself?

People do it all the time when trying to make decisions. However, you take it to the next level:

:D

People do it all the time when trying to make decisions.

So, going through a thought process to you is "arguing with yourself"? Remarkable...

In the context of your pathetic performance in that "conversation", this was a pefectly understandable and justifiable comment

Face it, you're just not very good in having a normal conversation about anything, but I guess that's what you get when you are a die hard fanatic who is incapable of defending a flawed belief system.

But thank you for showing how your brain malfunctions
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:16:29 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #172 on: January 01, 2021, 03:19:31 PM »
People do it all the time when trying to make decisions.

So, going through a thought process to you is "arguing with yourself"? Remarkable...

In the context of your pathetic performance in that "conversation", this was a pefectly understandable and justifiable comment

Face it, you're just not very good in having a normal conversation about anything, but I guess that's what you get when you are a die hard fanatic who is incapable of defending a flawed belief system.

You apparently enjoy trading barbs with people who you disagree with. But I have explained to you that this is not what other readers (who want to learn about the assassination) are looking for. And it makes it frustrating for them to find the information they want. We have been trading barbs for several days now and all it has accomplished is trashing up Bill’s thread. (Perhaps that was your goal.)

I am cutting this off now. You can have the last word.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: January 01, 2021, 03:19:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #173 on: January 01, 2021, 04:10:53 PM »

You apparently enjoy trading barbs with people who you disagree with. But I have explained to you that this is not what other readers (who want to learn about the assassination) are looking for. And it makes it frustrating for them to find the information they want. We have been trading barbs for several days now and all it has accomplished is trashing up Bill’s thread. (Perhaps that was your goal.)

I am cutting this off now. You can have the last word.

I have explained to you that this is not what other readers (who want to learn about the assassination) are looking for.

Readers who want to learn about the assassination ( coup d e'tat ) do not want to see the Warren Report regurgitated.....Which is all you're doing Charles.    Readers are looking for answers... Because they know that the Warren Report is a damned lie.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #174 on: January 01, 2021, 04:16:29 PM »
I have explained to you that this is not what other readers (who want to learn about the assassination) are looking for.

Readers who want to learn about the assassination ( coup d e'tat ) do not want to see the Warren Report regurgitated.....Which is all you're doing Charles.    Readers are looking for answers... Because they know that the Warren Report is a damned lie.

So you would prefer a forum for only people who believe that the WC got everything totally wrong?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: January 01, 2021, 04:16:29 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2021, 04:28:18 PM »

Absolutely right, Walt.

Why would anybody join a forum, which is after all a place of discussion, just to blindly repeat and defend the Warren Report while being unwilling to enter into a discussion?

What are LNs so afraid of that they do not want to enter into a debate?