Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86906 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #776 on: December 22, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »
Advertisement

I didn't say that the jacket was zipped up only halfway.

Okay, Mr. Brown, fair enough, no harm, no foul.

I believe eyewitnesses to a crime make mistakes almost always, when it comes to clothing descriptions.  This is obvious.  It happens.

Yes, we mutually agree on this point all human beings are prone to mistakes. Again, no harm, no foul. However, in their haste to frame the wrongly accused why didn't those charged w/fully investigating the actual events at 10th & Patton take this into consideration?

Set aside the description of color for a minute.  I would like to know what some conspiracy advocates believe happened to the jacket that Oswald was zipping up as he went out the front door of the rooming house.  He left the house wearing a jacket and was seen at the shoe store entrance with no jacket.  Even if the jacket was rainbow-colored, what happened to it?  Why did Oswald get rid of it?

Conjecture, Mr. Brown at, quote, "Why did Oswald get rid of it?" Besides, the colour of the jacket wasn't indicative of any clothing actually owned by the wrongly accused. Not to mention it carried a cleaner's tag, which is so contrary to the wrongly accused's personal upkeep of his clothing. Not exactly a luxury on his mere warehouseman's salary.

Thanks Alan.  I appreciate that. buddy.

No problem. Like I said before, even though we are miles--perhaps even an entire ocean apart--on this case, I respect you. I'm no longer the kid with the Ben Hur team of horses avatar from six years ago, meaning I do remember the researchers who confronted me w/their truth as oppose to flooding my IM box like the late Gary Mack (RIP) telling me how wrong I was to question the "evidence".

Alan, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

MUCH appreciated, Mr. Brown, best to you & yours for a safe, happy & healthy holiday season right into the new year.

Took the liberty of  responding above in bold print. Back next year to reengage. Best wishes to all to remain safe, well & healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are facing around the world.

Until then, in spite of being framed, the wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 11:34:43 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #776 on: December 22, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #777 on: December 23, 2020, 01:48:17 AM »
And on and on and on he goes.... Trying to "win" an argument by wearing everybody else down.

And now you can spend another 5 posts explaining why you are not trying to wear everybody down....

In the meantime I'm going to have a far more interesting conversation with a wall.

There is no argument here. I am just explaining why you are wrong.

The good thing (for you) is that a wall won’t tell you when you are wrong.

And, the bad thing (for you) is that a wall won’t tell you when you are wrong.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #778 on: December 23, 2020, 02:12:44 AM »

There is no argument here. I am just explaining why you are wrong.

The good thing (for you) is that a wall won’t tell you when you are wrong.

And, the bad thing (for you) is that a wall won’t tell you when you are wrong.

Then perhaps you should try to talk to a wall that never tells you are wrong

Who knows, the wall might even be interested in what you have to say
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:37:41 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #778 on: December 23, 2020, 02:12:44 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #779 on: December 23, 2020, 05:42:54 AM »
Or it could have been prevented by simply not doing it. And here I end this "discussion". Feel free to have the last word

Promise?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #780 on: December 24, 2020, 04:05:03 AM »
The word arbitrary describes his selection of the beginning of the open-mike transmission as his zero base time. Now, he could have selected another point in the recording as his zero-base time and deduced the “real” time accordingly. This is what Dale Myers is saying.

That’s some fancy dancing, son. I gotta hand it to you.

Martin’s right. Your insistence that “arbitrary” only be used according to your desires is silly and insignificant and only being done to score imaginary “points” . How many more pages will be wasted on this?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 04:20:41 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #780 on: December 24, 2020, 04:05:03 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #781 on: December 24, 2020, 04:07:05 AM »
BS.. when you start talking about family members you always need to be careful. But I never expected an apology from you.

Hypocrite Chapman had a fit once when I made a similar crack about his father.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #782 on: December 24, 2020, 04:09:23 AM »
I've already proven beyond any doubt that the time stamps on the DPD recording do not justify the conclusion that Tippit was killed at 1.14. So, either the 1.17 and 1.18 time stamps for the calls by Bowles and Callaway (both men made calls roughly within 2 minutes after the shots and not 4) are wrong or Myers is pathetically bad at mathematics.

Myers also likes to pretend that he knows when things happened to the exact second.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #782 on: December 24, 2020, 04:09:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #783 on: December 24, 2020, 04:11:53 AM »

When you start out with something that's arbitrary everything that follows is by definition arbitrary.

1. Dale Myers is the one that used the word arbitrary (not Bowles).

2. In Dale Myers’ sentence, the adjective arbitrary immediately precedes the words zero base. Which in proper English grammar means he is describing zero base (not “real” time, or anything else).

FACEPALM

That’s exactly what I said was arbitrary and you argued with me!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 04:21:23 AM by John Iacoletti »