Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88251 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #600 on: December 18, 2020, 06:44:47 AM »
Advertisement
Deflect all you want: Oswald was ID'd at the scene as the killer.

And here's the catch.  Oswald was positively identified as the killer or fleeing from the scene with a gun by as much as ten witnesses.  Conspiracy believers would have a point if LNers were relying on just one or two positive witness identifications.  It's another thing entirely to dismiss the positive identification by as much as ten different people.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #600 on: December 18, 2020, 06:44:47 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #601 on: December 18, 2020, 06:46:58 AM »
Several people ID'd Oswald
It's called co-oboration

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #602 on: December 18, 2020, 06:53:46 AM »
There was no mistake.

Richard Smith said "the fact that he has the same two different brands of ammo in his possession when arrested"

You claimed he was referring to the six live rounds removed from the revolver that was taken from Oswald, but Richard Smith never said that. He could just as easily have been talking about the bullets that were allegedly found on his person.

But I note that you constant need to score points hasn't changed.

Wow.  You flat out made a mistake and instead of just admitting it, you come up with this tripe above.  And you have the gall to criticize others of having a problem saying they made a mistake.

Richard Smith does not need to clarify.  He stated that Oswald had the same mix and match of shells in his possession when arrested.  That's it.  Nothing more, nothing less.  He was also 100% correct.  There were three live Winchester-Western rounds and three live Remington-Peters rounds taken from the revolver (Oswald's possession) when he (Oswald) was arrested.  You then challenged Richard by "correcting" him, informing him that Oswald had only one brand of bullets taken from his person while in custody downtown.  None of it changed what Richard Smith stated, nor did anything you said about it somehow show that Richard Smith was wrong.

I'm not trying to score points against you.  Quite honestly, I don't give a spombleprofglidnoctobuns.  I'm just correcting your mistakes.  No biggie.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 08:41:29 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #602 on: December 18, 2020, 06:53:46 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #603 on: December 18, 2020, 06:54:38 AM »
I explained why I asked you the question in a subsequent post. I am trying to decide how to categorize Hugh Aynesworth’s words.

And I agree with you that it really doesn’t make much difference other than that.

Thanks for the reply, Charles.  I was just trying to follow and thought perhaps I was missing something.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #604 on: December 18, 2020, 07:06:19 AM »
And here's the catch.  Oswald was positively identified as the killer or fleeing from the scene with a gun by as much as ten witnesses.  Conspiracy believers would have a point if LNers were relying on just one or two positive witness identifications.  It's another thing entirely to dismiss the positive identification by as much as ten different people.

Oswald killed Tippit and probably shot Kennedy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #604 on: December 18, 2020, 07:06:19 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #605 on: December 18, 2020, 07:50:15 AM »
It doesn’t appear that Bowley could have made that trip in the time frame outlined in your timeline. Maybe he forgot to wind his watch and it was running slow. Both the DPD and the cab company indicate the time was several minutes later than Bowley’s watch indicated. That is a pretty good indication that his watch was slow.

Why would you just assume that the police dispatcher time check on an edited non-continuous dictabelt recording based on an uncalibrated clock, or a cab driver’s double hearsay account of what his dispatcher told his supervisor are any more accurate than Markham’s washateria clock, her usual bus schedule, Bowley’s watch, Higgins’ clock, and the clock at Methodist hospital?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #606 on: December 18, 2020, 07:52:37 AM »
Show us what 'basic information' I didn't get right lately.

You referred to Fritz as “the other Frazier”.

What matters the most is what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Something which you have never done for any of your claims about Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #606 on: December 18, 2020, 07:52:37 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #607 on: December 18, 2020, 07:53:44 AM »
No multitude needed: Oswald killed Tippit and most likely shot Kennedy

Bull Chapman said so. How compelling.  ::)