Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86875 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #568 on: December 17, 2020, 04:54:31 PM »
Advertisement
The other Frazier threatened him physically, while the notorious vulture Henry Wade hovered overhead: Why help the cops throw you to the wolves, mulled Lillie Mae..

The “other Frazier”? You mean Fritz?

Is there any reason anyone should engage seriously with somebody who is so woefully ignorant about the case?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #568 on: December 17, 2020, 04:54:31 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #569 on: December 17, 2020, 05:01:23 PM »
Why did it take Scoggins so long to go over to Tippit? This sentence "Yes, I went up there, but by the time I got up there the ambulance had already got there." perhaps suggests that Scoggins and Callaway went chasing after the shooter in Scoggins cab, came back and then saw the ambulance. And that Scoggins then called the dispatcher. Am i getting this wrong?

Gerry, the delay was due to the dispatcher being in the middle of a call with another cab driver. Scoggins said he called his dispatcher after the shooter ran past his cab.

Mr. Dulles. Could I ask one question? You were in touch with your dispatcher over your radio contact?
Mr. Scoggins. Yes, sir.
Mr. Dulles. What did you tell your dispatcher?
Mr. Scoggins. I told him there had been a policeman shot at 10th and Patton, and you see they have a number of cars they are talking to, you know, and I had to holler about three of four times before I got his attention, and then I seen I wasn’t going to get through to him, so I just hollered there had been a policeman shot at 10th and Patton, and then they went to talking to me then.

From an affidavit:

He ran west on Tenth to Patton then south on Patton to Jefferson. After he ran past my cab, I picked up my mike and reported the shooting to my dispatcher.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:02:17 PM by Charles Collins »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #570 on: December 17, 2020, 05:10:27 PM »
For this purpose, the bag Frazier saw Oswald carry had to become big enough to conceal a broken down rifle, Dorothy Garner was ignored as a witness to allow Oswald a way to leave the 6th floor and Oswald had to be seen in the shirt of which similar fibers were allegedly found on the rifle. Bledsoe provided the perfect way to do the latter. That's the only plausible and logical explanantion for which the arrest shirt was brought to Bledsoe's house prior to her testimony.

But I'm sure that's all way above lyin' Richard's head.

Brilliantly stated, Martin. This was witness tampering at its finest. They weren’t “investigating” so much as “steering”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #570 on: December 17, 2020, 05:10:27 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #571 on: December 17, 2020, 06:39:56 PM »
The “other Frazier”? You mean Fritz?

Is there any reason anyone should engage seriously with somebody who is so woefully ignorant about the case?

Your profound desperation is in full view: Is there any reason why anyone would take the time to nitpick someone who is "so woefully ignorant" about the case? Seems I'm a thorn in a few sides hereabouts.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:06:10 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #572 on: December 17, 2020, 07:01:18 PM »
Let’s see the time sheet.

Why the double standard? You take a bystander’s testimony that he looked at his wristwatch. But you don’t take an eyewitness’ testimony that his supervisor told him the time that his call was recorded?

FWIW, An FBI interview of cab dispatcher D.G. Graham on November 28, 1963 says Graham recorded the call coming in at 1:25 p.m. The two minute discrepancy is probably due to Graham’s desire to notify the DPD before recording the time of the call.

“With Malice” (reference note #399).
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:02:04 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #572 on: December 17, 2020, 07:01:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #573 on: December 17, 2020, 07:03:33 PM »
Brilliantly stated, Martin. This was witness tampering at its finest. They weren’t “investigating” so much as “steering”.

Let me catch you up: Martin P. Weidmann has never stated anything even remotely brilliant. Or even anywhere close to clever, for that matter. Additionally, I recently outed him as to what he really is, to the point of him 'steering' himself into the ditch and out the door... as is always his fate whenever he attempts to get around me.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #574 on: December 17, 2020, 08:46:28 PM »
Let me catch you up: Martin P. Weidmann has never stated anything even remotely brilliant. Or even anywhere close to clever, for that matter. Additionally, I recently outed him as to what he really is, to the point of him 'steering' himself into the ditch and out the door... as is always his fate whenever he attempts to get around me.
These witnesses were interviewed by the FBI. And the Warren Commission. And reporters like Aynesworth and Ewell. Reporters who were AT the scene of these crimes. So the witnesses were "steered" to implicate Oswald by those entities too, by these reporters?

Their answer is yes, they'll attack Aynesworth too (they have). And other reporters. All of these witnesses lied or were "steered" by all of these groups and people. It's an endless conspiracy. It's not one conspiracy that they claimed happened. It's dozens of conspiracies involving all sorts of people.

This is sheer lunacy. This is like the Trump supporters who claim all of these votes were rigged. Even by Republican politicians and election officials. Who stood there and let it happen. It's just crazy.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 08:57:14 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #574 on: December 17, 2020, 08:46:28 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #575 on: December 17, 2020, 09:39:26 PM »
Imagine living in a world where such a scenario could even be entertained.

There is your biggest problem by far. You can't imagine anything like that because you don't have brain capacity to the extend that you don't even know the difference between day and night.

The fibers are only similar.  Thereby proving nothing in his opinion.

If you don't want to continue making a fool of yourself, you'd better check with some experts about the probative value of fiber evidence, like, for example this guy;

Mr. STOMBAUGH. There is just no way at this time to be able to positively state that a particular small group of fibers came from a particular source, because there just aren't enough microscopic characteristics present in these fibers.
We cannot say, "Yes, these fibers came from this shirt to the exclusion of all other shirts."

Oops!

You can't make that up. '

Well, I can't, but you can make stuff up every day. I just quote the experts.

HA HA HA.  Keep trying to "think."  It is very entertaining.  So the people who control all this evidence need the fibers to link Oswald to the crime because they have no other evidence?  But wait they do link Oswald to the crime through a multitude of other evidence that you suggest they don't have - prints, rifle etc. because they control all the evidence in your fantasy (just like the fibers).  It's bizarre to suggest they then engage in this vast conspiracy to link him to the rifle via a hole in his shirt only then to be told by you - wait for it - wait some more - that they couldn't link anyone via fibers.  HA HA HA  So let's summarize.  The [fill in the blank since you are not a CTer but believe all the evidence is faked] decided to frame Oswald via some shirt fibers which requires the cooperation and lies of a random citizen but then it doesn't link Oswald to the crime.   The entire purpose of the charade in your baseless fantasy.  Pure gold.   Keep up the "brilliant" analysis.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 09:41:57 PM by Richard Smith »