Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 89440 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #560 on: December 17, 2020, 02:50:28 AM »
Advertisement
‘No it doesn't, it just shows you can be creative’
>>> So now I’m creative, huh?

‘How paranoid... I don't even know how to do that nor do I care’
>>> No paranoia required. Just a paper trail record.

And not being impervious to online changes is one thing, but vulnerable to manipulation off line is another.
>>> Are you accusing me of fakery? I only mess with stuff when writing spoofs

‘And your "evidence" that you are not lying is presenting a "post" that can not be found on the board. Wow!’
>>> A bit slow on the uptake, aren’t you… and here thought you had a ‘superior education’.

‘Are you certain you want to continue this conversation and dig an even deeper hole for yourself?’
>>> No holes required on my part. But it’s fun watching you dig yours.

‘You have accused me of threatening you, when the content of the "post" you present here isn't even a threat and you are unable to provide any credible evidence that there ever was a threat. Think carefully before you continue with this farce.’
>>> Your saying that you might talk to Duncan about me and then adding that Graves was booted for much less is indeed a threat.

Keep dodging.

Did you say something?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #560 on: December 17, 2020, 02:50:28 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #561 on: December 17, 2020, 03:05:12 AM »
Did you say something?
He's trying to walk you down this nowhere road...I would say don't go any further. Organ is doing the same thing and running out of rubber.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #562 on: December 17, 2020, 03:08:30 AM »
Did you say something?

Ah, another easy TKO
Run, Martin... RUN!

-----------------
Bill Chapman
Hunter of Trolls
-----------------
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 09:57:36 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #562 on: December 17, 2020, 03:08:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #563 on: December 17, 2020, 03:17:20 AM »
He's trying to walk you down this nowhere road...I would say don't go any further. Organ is doing the same thing and running out of rubber.

He's trying to walk you down this nowhere road...I would say don't go any further.

Thumb1:

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #564 on: December 17, 2020, 03:39:04 AM »
He's trying to walk you down this nowhere road...I would say don't go any further.

Thumb1:

'I would say don't go any further'
>>> ... especially when all you lot can do is call something 'fake' because you don't understand the technology

Sounds a lot like Trump
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 10:28:35 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #564 on: December 17, 2020, 03:39:04 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #565 on: December 17, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »
Mr. Belin. Did you ever letter go up and view the officer?
Mr. Scoggins. Yes, I went up there, but by the time I got up there the ambulance had already got there.  You see I got my dispatcher and was telling him about it, just by that time the ambulance got there.

Mr. Belin. Do you remember whether or not your dispatcher recorded any time on his sheets as to the time you called in after the Tippit shooting?
Mr. Scoggins. When I was down there giving my statement to my supervisor, he asked me what time it was, and I said I don’t have any idea, so he picked up the phone and called the dispatcher, and he said it was 1:23.
Mr. Belin. That is the time that he recorded it?
Mr. Scoggins. Yes. He must have recorded it up there because he said it was 1:23 in the afternoon.
Mr. Belin. When you called in after the shooting?
Mr. Scoggins. Yes.

So, the ambulance arrived while Scoggins was talking to his dispatcher. And the dispatcher recorded the time as 1:23. Yet some people believe that the death certificate time of 1:15 is the time that the doctor pronounced Tippit dead? Do they believe that the doctor was at the murder scene in order to do so????

The time indicated on the DPD recordings and the time recorded independently by the cab dispatcher both indicate that Tippit was not yet at the hospital at 1:15. Yet some believe that a bystander’s wristwatch was correct and that the DPD and the cab company’s time records must be wrong.  ::)

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #566 on: December 17, 2020, 04:33:33 PM »
Mr. Belin. Did you ever letter go up and view the officer?
Mr. Scoggins. Yes, I went up there, but by the time I got up there the ambulance had already got there.  You see I got my dispatcher and was telling him about it, just by that time the ambulance got there.

Mr. Belin. Do you remember whether or not your dispatcher recorded any time on his sheets as to the time you called in after the Tippit shooting?
Mr. Scoggins. When I was down there giving my statement to my supervisor, he asked me what time it was, and I said I don’t have any idea, so he picked up the phone and called the dispatcher, and he said it was 1:23.
Mr. Belin. That is the time that he recorded it?
Mr. Scoggins. Yes. He must have recorded it up there because he said it was 1:23 in the afternoon.
Mr. Belin. When you called in after the shooting?
Mr. Scoggins. Yes.

So, the ambulance arrived while Scoggins was talking to his dispatcher. And the dispatcher recorded the time as 1:23. Yet some people believe that the death certificate time of 1:15 is the time that the doctor pronounced Tippit dead? Do they believe that the doctor was at the murder scene in order to do so????

The time indicated on the DPD recordings and the time recorded independently by the cab dispatcher both indicate that Tippit was not yet at the hospital at 1:15. Yet some believe that a bystander’s wristwatch was correct and that the DPD and the cab company’s time records must be wrong.  ::)

Why did it take Scoggins so long to go over to Tippit? This sentence "Yes, I went up there, but by the time I got up there the ambulance had already got there." perhaps suggests that Scoggins and Callaway went chasing after the shooter in Scoggins cab, came back and then saw the ambulance. And that Scoggins then called the dispatcher. Am i getting this wrong?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #566 on: December 17, 2020, 04:33:33 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #567 on: December 17, 2020, 04:52:04 PM »
So, the ambulance arrived while Scoggins was talking to his dispatcher. And the dispatcher recorded the time as 1:23.

Let’s see the time sheet.