Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88257 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #544 on: December 16, 2020, 02:41:15 PM »
Advertisement
Why do you insist to keep on displaying your gullibility and complete lack of thinking skills?

One does not have to advocate a conspiracy (before the fact) to conclude that there was a cover up after the fact.
The WC had a narritive they wanted to sell to the public, but they clearly lacked the evidence to present a compelling case.

For instance, they had no real evidence to place Oswald on the 6th floor with a rifle in his hand at 12.30 on 11/22/63, so they did the next best thing; they created a set of circumstances that would allow a superficial person to conclude Oswald was indeed the killer, regardless if he actually was or not.

For this purpose, the bag Frazier saw Oswald carry had to become big enough to conceal a broken down rifle, Dorothy Garner was ignored as a witness to allow Oswald a way to leave the 6th floor and Oswald had to be seen in the shirt of which similar fibers were allegedly found on the rifle. Bledsoe provided the perfect way to do the latter. That's the only plausible and logical explanantion for which the arrest shirt was brought to Bledsoe's house prior to her testimony.

But I'm sure that's all way above lyin' Richard's head.

Oswald shot Tippit and probably shot Kennedy.

Frazier wasn't paying attention to the bag. In the genpop view, he was the guy who drove the killer to the scene. Frazier didn't want to be known as the killer's chauffeur for the rest of his life.

The other Frazier threatened him physically, while the notorious vulture Henry Wade hovered overhead: Why help the cops throw you to the wolves, mulled Lillie Mae..
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 03:44:42 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #544 on: December 16, 2020, 02:41:15 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #545 on: December 16, 2020, 02:54:44 PM »
The brand name is 'Ziploc' and it was about 1967 when development of the product first began. But why not use a small paper bag and just roll it up tightly? I suggest that might be a faster way to access and shoot even more dumb cops.

I used to have a speed loader for my S&W 38 special revolver. These make reloading much faster. But I don’t know if these were available in 1963.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #546 on: December 16, 2020, 03:28:50 PM »

I used to have a speed loader for my S&W 38 special revolver. These make reloading much faster. But I don’t know if these were available in 1963.

Looks like you could beat Dirty Harry to the draw.
But don't turn your back on Dirty Harvey..
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 03:48:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #546 on: December 16, 2020, 03:28:50 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #547 on: December 16, 2020, 04:43:42 PM »
Looks like you could beat Dirty Harry to the draw.
But don't turn your back on Dirty Harvey..

Yep, his specialty was the surprise ambush from behind....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #548 on: December 16, 2020, 08:55:13 PM »
You might consider doing some research next time...
The first revolver speedloader patented was that of William H. Bell in 1879.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedloader
Incidentally...speedloaders are used primarily in competition shooting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #548 on: December 16, 2020, 08:55:13 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #549 on: December 16, 2020, 09:12:04 PM »
You might consider doing some research next time...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedloader
Incidentally...speedloaders are used primarily in competition shooting.

More than a few law enforcement officers use them. But Barney Fife wasn’t one of them. Andy Griffith only let him have one bullet at a time.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #550 on: December 16, 2020, 10:45:05 PM »
Yep, his specialty was the surprise ambush from behind....

Tippit's bad for taking his eye off the little twerp 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #550 on: December 16, 2020, 10:45:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #551 on: December 16, 2020, 11:15:26 PM »
Stop lying.

You sound like a Trump supporter, claiming there was fraud in the elections but never providing any evidence or even a solid argument for it. Don't you understand that opinions based on mere faith belong in church?

I might just call you Rudy from now on....

Are you sure you didn't warn me with a threat of getting me banned?

General Discussion & Debate / Re: Freemason recalls where he was, what he was doing, the day he shot JFK
« on: September 04, 2020, 08:18:34 PM »
Quote from: Martin Weidmann on September 04, 2020, 07:12:38 PM
'Perhaps we should have a word with Duncan before you complete your mission to destroy this forum by making normal discussion about the subject matter completely impossible with your BS. Tommy Graves was banned for a lot less...'

I might just call you Pinocchio from now on..
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 11:18:18 PM by Bill Chapman »