Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86878 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #536 on: December 15, 2020, 11:32:20 PM »
Advertisement
The basics of attempting to compare Bledsoe's situation to somebody coming to your door with a shirt in hand, etc are irrelevant

Which only shows that you lack the comprehension skills to have a somewhat meaningful conversation with me.

Keep running, Rudy

But let me tell you what I think could have happened. They had no physical evidence whatsoever to place Oswald on the 6th floor with a rifle in his hand at 12.30 on 11/22/63. The FBI couldn't find any prints on the rifle and no gunshot residue was found on Oswald's face. Fingerprints on boxes were no good either as the guy worked at the TSBD and part of his job was moving boxes.

The shirt Oswald was wearing when he was arrested was sent to the FBI in Washington on Friday evening and low and behold they suddenly found fibers on the rifle that were similar to the arrest shirt. This is btw how IMO the hole in the sleeve came to be, because none of the photos taken of Oswald after his arrest show a hole in the sleeve!. But that aside, with potentially "matching" fibers all they needed to do is prove that the arrest shirt was the shirt that Oswald was wearing on Friday morning (which of course it wasn't), so how do you do that? By that time Oswald was dead of course and it was obvious there was not going to be a trial. And then somebody said something like; remember that lady who said she saw Oswald on the bus? Why don't we send some guys to her house with the shirt (which now has a hole in the sleeve) and see if she can "remember" it....

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 01:32:05 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #536 on: December 15, 2020, 11:32:20 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #537 on: December 16, 2020, 12:48:39 AM »
Which only shows that you lack the comprehension skills to have a somewhat meaningful conversation with me.

Keep running, Rudy

But let me tell you what I think could have happened. They had no physical evidence whatsoever to place Oswald on the 6th floor with a rifle in his hand at 12.30 on 11/22/63. The FBI couldn't find any prints on the rifle and no gunshot residue was found on Oswald's face. Fingerprints on boxes were no good either as the guy worked at the TSBD and part of his job was moving boxes.

The shirt Oswald was wearing when he was arrested was sent to the FBI in Washington on Friday evening and low and behold they suddenly found fibers on the rifle that were similar to the arrest shirt. This is btw how IMO the hole in the sleeve came to be, because of none of the photos taken of Oswald after his arrest show a hole in the sleeve!. But that aside, with potentially "matching" fibers all they needed to do is prove that the arrest shirt was the shirt that Oswald was wearing on Friday morning (which of course it wasn't), so how do you do that? By that time Oswald was dead of course and it was obvious there was not going to be a trial. And then somebody said something like; remember that lady who said she saw Oswald on the bus? Why don't we send some guys to her house with the shirt (which now has a hole in the sleeve) and see if she can "remember" it....

'Keep running, Rudy'
>>> Back at ya, Pinocchio

Online Zeon Mason

« Reply #538 on: December 16, 2020, 03:48:34 AM »
Does it make any sense for Oswald to carry 6 or more bullits

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #538 on: December 16, 2020, 03:48:34 AM »

Online Zeon Mason

« Reply #539 on: December 16, 2020, 03:51:16 AM »
Bullets carried loosely in his pockets as opposed to in a small plastic bag inside a pocket.?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #540 on: December 16, 2020, 03:57:48 AM »
Bullets carried loosely in his pockets as opposed to in a small plastic bag inside a pocket.?

Loose is better because it is quicker than having to open an additional container. Besides, they didn’t make ziplock bags in 1963. They hadn’t been invented yet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #540 on: December 16, 2020, 03:57:48 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #541 on: December 16, 2020, 11:07:58 AM »
Loose is better because it is quicker than having to open an additional container. Besides, they didn’t make ziplock bags in 1963. They hadn’t been invented yet.

Who said anything about ziplock bag?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #542 on: December 16, 2020, 12:37:50 PM »
Who said anything about ziplock bag?

While he didn’t specify ziplock, I was trying to think of another type of small plastic bag (that was available back then) that would seal up quickly and easily (I don’t remember any). Otherwise, it could potentially spill out the bullets instead of containing them and defeat the purpose of putting them in a small plastic bag. Plastic bags, in general, were much less common back then.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #542 on: December 16, 2020, 12:37:50 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #543 on: December 16, 2020, 02:19:39 PM »
While he didn’t specify ziplock, I was trying to think of another type of small plastic bag (that was available back then) that would seal up quickly and easily (I don’t remember any). Otherwise, it could potentially spill out the bullets instead of containing them and defeat the purpose of putting them in a small plastic bag. Plastic bags, in general, were much less common back then.

The brand name is 'Ziploc' and it was about 1967 when development of the product first began. But why not use a small paper bag and just roll it up tightly? I suggest that might be a faster way to access and shoot even more dumb cops.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 03:30:35 PM by Bill Chapman »