Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86904 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #456 on: December 11, 2020, 04:06:27 AM »
Advertisement
A lot of things go over Lying "Richard's" head.  For example this unadulterated BS:

- What "members of the DPD"?  The only cop who was in a position to see a gun in Oswald's waistband when he was approached (not when he was arrested) was McDonald.  Everything else was hearsay.

- There is a photo of somebody holding a gun outside the TT, but "Richard" can't legitimately claim that this was ever in Oswald's possession or that it is CE 143.

- We don't know what Oswald "admitted".  All we know is what Fritz claimed after the fact.  Either way, that tell you nothing about CE 143.

'Everything else was hearsay'
>>> And McDonald saw/said

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: December 11, 2020, 04:06:27 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #457 on: December 11, 2020, 05:41:34 AM »
Well, that didn't really work out, as she seems to be very confused during her testimony, despite of the notes. Maybe the instructions were too difficult for her....

It was nice of “Miss Douthit” to testify on Bledsoe’s behalf.

::)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #458 on: December 11, 2020, 05:42:50 AM »
'Everything else was hearsay'
>>> And McDonald saw/said

McDonald said a lot of things.

But are you agreeing that “Richard’s” “members of the DPD” claim was BS?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: December 11, 2020, 05:42:50 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #459 on: December 11, 2020, 01:37:12 PM »
I drew a couple of arrows to indicate the rips in the left sleeve:

The upper one is a straight rip. It appears to me that, in that area, the outer portion of the sleeve is folded over the rest of the sleeve.

The lower rip appears to be a large ragged edge rip. The arrow is pointing to the upper right portion of the rip, which extends several inches down towards the cuff.

If LHO was wearing this shirt and sat on the bus in one of the seats on the right side of the bus, Bledsoe (sitting behind) could have easily noticed these rips.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #460 on: December 11, 2020, 02:46:31 PM »
I drew a couple of arrows to indicate the rips in the left sleeve:

The upper one is a straight rip. It appears to me that, in that area, the outer portion of the sleeve is folded over the rest of the sleeve.

The lower rip appears to be a large ragged edge rip. The arrow is pointing to the upper right portion of the rip, which extends several inches down towards the cuff.

If LHO was wearing this shirt and sat on the bus in one of the seats on the right side of the bus, Bledsoe (sitting behind) could have easily noticed these rips.

And here is a potential cause of the rips in the left sleeve:

The red arrow points to a coupling, with set screws, in the conduit at about the same elevation of the upper arm of a shooter sitting  in the sniper's nest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: December 11, 2020, 02:46:31 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #461 on: December 11, 2020, 03:08:56 PM »

And here is a potential cause of the rips in the left sleeve:

The red arrow points to a coupling, with set screws, in the conduit at about the same elevation of the upper arm of a shooter sitting  in the sniper's nest.

I'm having a hard time trying to see the rip on that photo, but let's assume you are right and it is there. Let's further assume that the rip was indeed caused by the coupling on the pipe at the sniper's nest. Wouldn't there be fibers attached to the coupling?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #462 on: December 11, 2020, 04:06:25 PM »
I'm having a hard time trying to see the rip on that photo, but let's assume you are right and it is there. Let's further assume that the rip was indeed caused by the coupling on the pipe at the sniper's nest. Wouldn't there be fibers attached to the coupling?

Possibly, but not necessarily, (in my opinion). If Sherlock Holmes had been there with a very powerful magnifying glass, he might have found some. But as far as I know that coupling wasn’t searched for fibers. And there could be some small fibers there (that we cannot see in the photo) when that photo was taken.

Whether my hypothesis is correct or not isn’t critical to the case. I just believe that it is possible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: December 11, 2020, 04:06:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #463 on: December 11, 2020, 04:25:59 PM »

Possibly, but not necessarily, (in my opinion). If Sherlock Holmes had been there with a very powerful magnifying glass, he might have found some. But as far as I know that coupling wasn’t searched for fibers. And there could be some small fibers there (that we cannot see in the photo) when that photo was taken.

Whether my hypothesis is correct or not isn’t critical to the case. I just believe that it is possible.

Talk about CT's grasping at straws!   

This is a really shallow and silly attempt to tie Lee Oswald to the staged "crime scene".....  I'd bet that you also believe the moon could be made of cheddar cheese.