Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88261 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #448 on: December 10, 2020, 11:24:56 PM »
Advertisement
Sorry Charles, I overlooked your post

I will check out the photographic evidence one more time and then respond

If you are looking at the WC photo of CE 151, there is a button hole on the pocket flap over the left pocket. Go horizontally from there to the left sleeve. The rip is a large one that is gaped open as if they were trying to display the rip. There doesn’t appear to be a lot of fraying. So that supports my idea that it is a fairly new rip.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: December 10, 2020, 11:24:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #449 on: December 11, 2020, 12:31:03 AM »
Earlier I have already posted testimony in which Bledsoe clearly indicates that she heard Oswald’s name on the radio as well as that he was wearing a brown shirt. Obviously, she must be talking about media reports after Oswald’s arrest. She also confirms she was shown photos of Oswald at the police station when she was there for her affidavit. She also indicated that she recognized CE 150 as the shirt the officers brought to her home, prior to her testimony, for identifcation and that the shirt she saw had a hole in it.

There's also this:

Mr. BALL - But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I forget what I have to say.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #450 on: December 11, 2020, 12:41:47 AM »
That's the point I was trying to make to Richard Smith, but it went way over his head.

A lot of things go over Lying "Richard's" head.  For example this unadulterated BS:

Members of the DPD confirmed that Oswald had a pistol when arrested.  There is a photo of it being carried out of the TT.  Oswald admitted he had a pistol when arrested.  But you suggest it somehow mysteriously appeared later.  And then deny you are a CTer?  How do you reconcile suggesting that all these folks lied to implicate Oswald and framed him - including apparently Oswald himself - with any narrative that does not entail a conspiracy?

- What "members of the DPD"?  The only cop who was in a position to see a gun in Oswald's waistband when he was approached (not when he was arrested) was McDonald.  Everything else was hearsay.

- There is a photo of somebody holding a gun outside the TT, but "Richard" can't legitimately claim that this was ever in Oswald's possession or that it is CE 143.

- We don't know what Oswald "admitted".  All we know is what Fritz claimed after the fact.  Either way, that tell you nothing about CE 143.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:42:48 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: December 11, 2020, 12:41:47 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #451 on: December 11, 2020, 01:26:39 AM »

If you are looking at the WC photo of CE 151, there is a button hole on the pocket flap over the left pocket. Go horizontally from there to the left sleeve. The rip is a large one that is gaped open as if they were trying to display the rip. There doesn’t appear to be a lot of fraying. So that supports my idea that it is a fairly new rip.

Charles, Does the shirt have a "Button down collar"?   Lee said that the shirt he wore home ( the rooming house) from the TSBD had a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR....  And Detective Potts found a dirty shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR in the dresser in Lee's room at the rooming house.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #452 on: December 11, 2020, 01:40:38 AM »
There's also this:

Mr. BALL - But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.

Nice try.

But there's also this:

Mr. BALL - When did you make those notes?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - What day did I make them?
Miss DOUTHIT - When Mr. Sorrels and I were talking about her going to Washington, he made the suggestion that she put all the things down on paper because she might forget something, and I said, "Mary, you put everything on a piece of paper so that you can remember it and you won't forget anything, you know, what happened," and that's when she started making notes.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 01:49:08 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: December 11, 2020, 01:40:38 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #453 on: December 11, 2020, 01:45:05 AM »
There's also this:

Mr. BALL - When did you make those notes?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - What day did I make them?
Miss DOUTHIT - When Mr. Sorrels and I were talking about her going to Washington, he made the suggestion that she put all the things down on paper because she might forget something, and I said, "Mary, you put everything on a piece of paper so that you can remember it and you won't forget anything, you know, what happened," and that's when she started making notes.

Well, that didn't really work out, as she seems to be very confused during her testimony, despite of the notes. Maybe the instructions were too difficult for her....

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #454 on: December 11, 2020, 01:51:46 AM »
Charles, Does the shirt have a "Button down collar"?   Lee said that the shirt he wore home ( the rooming house) from the TSBD had a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR....  And Detective Potts found a dirty shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR in the dresser in Lee's room at the rooming house.

Yes, CE 151 does have a button down collar. But CE 150 doesn’t have a button down collar.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: December 11, 2020, 01:51:46 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #455 on: December 11, 2020, 04:01:55 AM »
Well, that didn't really work out, as she seems to be very confused during her testimony, despite of the notes. Maybe the instructions were too difficult for her....

Keep running your mouth while avoiding Iacoletti's shallow, dishonest attempt to deceive.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 04:02:42 AM by Bill Chapman »