Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86894 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #376 on: December 07, 2020, 07:31:22 PM »
Advertisement
Don't flatter yourself. You are of no significance or relevance to me. Just another clown who joins a forum to not debate the subject matter.

Yet here you are. Again. The moth to the flame.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: December 07, 2020, 07:31:22 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #377 on: December 07, 2020, 07:56:59 PM »
BS... The mere fact that Linnie Mae Randle does not say anything about Oswald wearing a jacket does not mean that he didn't wear one. It just means that she didn't mention it.

And as for Frazier himself, he did say that Oswald was wearing a jacket on Friday morning.

Mr. FRAZIER - He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves in them and he put the package that he had, you know, that he told me was curtain rods up under his arm, you know, and so he walked down behind the car and standing over there at the end of the cyclone fence waiting for me to get out of the car, and so quick as I cut the engine off and started out of the car, shut the door just as I was starting out just like getting out of the car, he started walking off and so I followed him in.

And I already pointed out the discrepancy in his testimony;

So, we've got Frazier saying Oswald was wearing a jacket to the TSBD on Friday morning and CE 163 was in fact found at the TSBD after the murder. Now, could that possibly mean that CE 163 was the jacket Oswald was wearing that morning?

If not, let's consider the alternative. Marina confirmed that Oswald only had two jackets and no other jacket has ever been found except CE 162 and CE 163. So, if it wasn't CE 163 that Oswald was wearing that morning, it could only be CE 162 (are you with me so far, or have I lost you already?). Except, it couldn't have been CE 162 because according to you that was at the rooming house at Beckley and according to Frazier, Oswald was wearing it during the trip to Irving on Thursday evening.

And even if it was CE 162 that Oswald was wearing on Friday morning, that still wouldn't explain how he was able to put it on at the rooming house after leaving the TSBD without a jacket. In other words; if Oswald was wearing CE 162 on Friday morning, that jacket would have stayed behind at the TSBD.... Still with me?

Based on this information it's pretty damned certain that if Oswald was wearing a jacket at all on Friday morning, it can only have been CE 163. That's why it is a safe assumption to believe that this was indeed the case.

if Oswald was wearing a jacket at all on Friday morning

That is a big if though. Another possibility is that CE 151 (light brown shirt which has big sleeves) is what Frazier saw on LHO on both Thursday evening and Friday morning. He could have mistaken it for LHO’s light colored jacket. This would tend to agree with both Frazier’s sister’s and Earlene Roberts’ descriptions of LHO wearing a shirt (to and from the TSBD respectively). LHO could have changed shirts and donned the jacket at the rooming house to help conceal his pistol.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #378 on: December 07, 2020, 08:06:11 PM »

That is a big if though. Another possibility is that CE 151 (light brown shirt which has big sleeves) is what Frazier saw on LHO on both Thursday evening and Friday morning. He could have mistaken it for LHO’s light colored jacket. This would tend to agree with both Frazier’s sister’s and Earlene Roberts’ descriptions of LHO wearing a shirt (to and from the TSBD respectively). LHO could have changed shirts and donned the jacket at the rooming house to help conceal his pistol.

That is a big if though.

No it isn't. CE 163 was still found at the TSBD after the murder, so how did it get there?

Another possibility is that CE 151 (light brown shirt which has big sleeves) is what Frazier saw on LHO on both Thursday evening and Friday morning. He could have mistaken it for LHO’s light colored jacket. This would tend to agree with both Frazier’s sister’s and Earlene Roberts’ descriptions of LHO wearing a shirt (to and from the TSBD respectively). LHO could have changed shirts and donned the jacket at the rooming house to help conceal his pistol.

Great, you've just destroyed a significant part of the case against Oswald. You do understand that, don't you? If Oswald was wearing a light brown shirt at the TSBD and changed his shirt at the rooming house, how do you explain that fibers from the shirt he was arrested in were found on the rifle? Care to reconsider?

Besides, the trip from the TSBD to Irving takes at least 20 minutes. Do you really think Frazier wouldn't notice that Oswald, who was sitting next to him, wasn't wearing a jacket? Really?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: December 07, 2020, 08:06:11 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #379 on: December 07, 2020, 08:07:46 PM »

Mr. FRAZIER - He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves in them

That would be the one found in the TSBD
Problem solved

Mrs. RANDLE. He had on a white T-shirt, I just saw him from the waist up, I didn't pay any attention to his pants or anything, when he was going with the package. I was more interested in that. But he had on a white T-shirt and I remember some sort of brown or tan shirt and he had a gray jacket, I believe.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket. I will show you some clothing here. First, I will show you a gray jacket. Does this look anything like the jacket he had on?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. That morning?
Mrs. RANDLE. Similar to that. I didn't pay an awful lot of attention to it.
Mr. BALL. Was it similar in color?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; I think so. It had big sleeves.
Mr. BALL. Take a look at these sleeves. Was it similar in color?
Mrs. RANDLE. I believe so.
Mr. BALL. What is the Commission Exhibit on this jacket?
Mrs. RANDLE. It was gray, I am not sure of the shade.
Mr. BALL. 163.
I will show you another shirt which is Commission No. 150.
Does this look anything like the shirt he had on?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well now, I don't remember it being that shade of brown. It could have been but I was looking through the screen and out the window but I don't remember it being exactly that. I thought it was a solid color.
Mr. BALL. Here is another jacket which is a gray jacket, does this look anything like the jacket he had on?
Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir; I remember its being gray.
Mr. BALL. Well, this one is gray but of these two the jacket I last showed you is Commission Exhibit No. 162, and this blue gray is 163, now if you had to choose between these two?
Mrs. RANDLE. I would choose the dark one.
Mr. BALL. You would choose the dark one?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Which is 163, as being more similar to the jacket he had?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; that I remember. But I, you know, didn't pay an awful lot of attention to his jacket. I remember his T-shirt and the shirt more so than I do the jacket.
Mr. BALL. The witness just stated that 163 which is the gray-blue is similar to the jacket he had on. 162, the light gray jacket was not.
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 08:29:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #380 on: December 07, 2020, 08:19:56 PM »
That is a big if though.

No it isn't. CE 163 was still found at the TSBD after the murder, so how did it get there?

Another possibility is that CE 151 (light brown shirt which has big sleeves) is what Frazier saw on LHO on both Thursday evening and Friday morning. He could have mistaken it for LHO’s light colored jacket. This would tend to agree with both Frazier’s sister’s and Earlene Roberts’ descriptions of LHO wearing a shirt (to and from the TSBD respectively). LHO could have changed shirts and donned the jacket at the rooming house to help conceal his pistol.

Great, you've just destroyed a significant part of the case against Oswald. You do understand that, don't you? If Oswald was wearing a light brown shirt at the TSBD and changed his shirt at the rooming house, how do you explain that fibers from the shirt he was arrested in were found on the rifle? Care to reconsider?

Besides, the trip from the TSBD to Irving takes at least 20 minutes. Do you really think Frazier wouldn't notice that Oswald, who was sitting next to him, wasn't wearing a jacket? Really?

Great, you've just destroyed a significant part of the case against Oswald.

Here is a link to CE 674:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0179a.htm

It is a comparison photograph of matching fibers from CE 151 and fibers found on the C 2766 rifle.

By the way it would also explain the light colored clothing description from Howard Brennan of the shooter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: December 07, 2020, 08:19:56 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #381 on: December 07, 2020, 08:35:08 PM »
Great, you've just destroyed a significant part of the case against Oswald.

Here is a link to CE 674:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0179a.htm

It is a comparison photograph of matching fibers from CE 151 and fibers found on the C 2766 rifle.

By the way it would also explain the light colored clothing description from Howard Brennan of the shooter.

You're all over the place on this one and it's getting worse....

If Oswald is arrested wearing CE 151, and he changed his shirt at the rooming house, as you suggested, how in the world could he have worn CE 151 at the TSBD on Friday morning? 

This is just another example of how you keep on spitting out "possibilities" that are pure speculation, simply to avoid having to accept that you are wrong about Oswald not wearing CE 163 to the TSBD on Friday morning. For crying out loud, Frazier sat next to Oswald in the car for at least 20 minutes and saw him walk towards the TSBD on Friday morning. Frazier said that Oswald was wearing a jacket. Period. The suggestion that he would have mistaken a shirt for a jacket is absurd.

Besides, all this speculation on your part is a complete waste of time.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #382 on: December 07, 2020, 08:46:09 PM »
You're all over the place on this one and it's getting worse....

If Oswald is arrested wearing CE 151, and he changed his shirt at the rooming house, as you suggested, how in the world could he have worn CE 151 at the TSBD on Friday morning? 

This is just another example of how you keep on spitting out "possibilities" that are pure speculation, simply to avoid having to accept that you are wrong about Oswald not wearing CE 163 to the TSBD on Friday morning. For crying out loud, Frazier sat next to Oswald in the car for at least 20 minutes and saw him walk towards the TSBD on Friday morning. Frazier said that Oswald was wearing a jacket. Period. The suggestion that he would have mistaken a shirt for a jacket is absurd.

Besides, all this speculation on your part is a complete waste of time.

You are obviously confusing CE 150 with CE 151. LHO was not arrested wearing CE 151. And it is easy to believe that Frazier could mistake it for the light colored jacket. Those jackets are short and shirt-like, save for the zippers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: December 07, 2020, 08:46:09 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #383 on: December 07, 2020, 09:00:33 PM »
Something else about the CE 151 shirt is what appears to be a large tear in the left sleeve in the upper arm area. This would agree with what I remember the former landlady saying about a tear in the sleeve (she saw LHO on the bus on Elm Street immediately after the assassination). So here we have another witness account that tends to agree with this being the shirt worn by LHO to the TSBD on Friday 11/22/63.

Edit: I wouldn’t be surprised if he tore the left sleeve on the vertical pipe closest to the sniper’s window. If I remember correctly, there were some couplings with set screws in that pipe. And catching the sleeve on one might be the cause of the tear.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:16:25 PM by Charles Collins »