Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88270 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #360 on: December 07, 2020, 01:50:28 PM »
Advertisement
No need to make up stuff to get Oswald anywhere, Tex. He was ID'd at and near the snuff scene by several witnesses, all presumably in possession of at least one good eyeball.

Several people ID'd Oswald
It's called co-oboration 

And tell us what makes you think I'm here to convince anyone of anything.

And tell us what makes you think I'm here to convince anyone of anything.

I never said you were. It's pretty obvious that you are not here to be convinced of anything or to convince anyone of anything because your one liners and "arguments" are too weak to convince even a 5 year old.

Which only begs the question why in fact you are here at all.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 02:45:32 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: December 07, 2020, 01:50:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #361 on: December 07, 2020, 01:56:30 PM »
Unrelated to your mistake.

There was no mistake.

Richard Smith said "the fact that he has the same two different brands of ammo in his possession when arrested"

You claimed he was referring to the six live rounds removed from the revolver that was taken from Oswald, but Richard Smith never said that. He could just as easily have been talking about the bullets that were allegedly found on his person.

But I note that you constant need to score points hasn't changed.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2020, 02:18:05 PM »
What are you two arguing about here?  Regarding Oswald walking out the front door, what does it matter whether Roberts was in front of the TV or on the couch?

I explained why I asked you the question in a subsequent post. I am trying to decide how to categorize Hugh Aynesworth’s words.

And I agree with you that it really doesn’t make much difference other than that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2020, 02:18:05 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #363 on: December 07, 2020, 02:19:24 PM »
What are you two arguing about here?  Regarding Oswald walking out the front door, what does it matter whether Roberts was in front of the TV or on the couch?

Why do you jump into a conversation if you don't understand what it is about?

It's not a photo.  You're referring to a still frame from Ron Reiland's film footage.

Hardly relevant. You're nitpicking as usual. Whether a photo or a still frame, the image is the same.

You're being a bit hypocritical here.  You claim you're "simply using the testimony", yet you ignore the portion of that same testimony which tells you that Oswald was the cop-killer.

Why do you behave so stupidly when I know you are not? I am using the testimony to determine the approximate time that Tippit was killed. There is far more evidence that shows that time to be between 1.06 and 1.10 than there is for Myers estimate of 1.14.

Eyewitness testimony is the least reliable evidence there is. If Oswald physically couldn't have been at 10th street before 1.10, the witness identifications must be wrong. It's as simple as that. The LNs are the hypocrites here, as they behave as if the Tippit witness testimony is 100% correct and written in stone when at the same time just about every witness in Dealey Plaza is deemed by them (and the WC) to be mistaken about something.

When Buell Frazier said he wasn't paying much attention to the package Oswald was carrying, the LNs claim his estimate was incorrect and he was wrong, but when Earlene "blind in one eye" Roberts said she was paying more attention to the TV, the LNs claim she was spot on about the jacket, regardless of the fact that she got the color wrong. That's an amazing double standard.

I am also not ignoring the physical evidence (i.e. the jacket, the revolver & ammo and the wallet). I just haven't discussed it in detail here, because that's not what the conversation was about.

Because he (Bowley) didn't see the killer flee.

BS. Neither did Callaway, Guinyard and Reynolds. They did not witness the shooting and only saw a man running down the street, without knowing who he was. Besides, it was Bowley who called the dispatcher and helped Callaway to put Tippit in the ambulance.

Bowley would have been a valuable witness to any honest investigation to determine the time of the shooting, which is more than likely the reason the WC never called him. They didn't want to deal with the possibility that Oswald couldn't have been there to do the shooting.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 02:49:19 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #364 on: December 07, 2020, 02:35:18 PM »
I explained why I asked you the question in a subsequent post. I am trying to decide how to categorize Hugh Aynesworth’s words.

And I agree with you that it really doesn’t make much difference other than that.

If it doesn't make much difference, why did you make such a big deal of it earlier?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: December 07, 2020, 02:35:18 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #365 on: December 07, 2020, 04:37:28 PM »
Not that I am aware of, but given the fact that CE 163 was later found at the TSBD and Oswald left the building without a jacket, it's a pretty safe bet to assume that he was wearing CE 163 on Friday morning.

Which of course only leaves the grey jacket CE 162 as the one he would have worn to Irving on Thursday.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but it should be noted that nobody else but Roberts saw Oswald leave the rooming house either.

...it's a pretty safe bet to assume that he was wearing CE 163 on Friday morning.

Linnie Mae Randle affidavit 11/22/63:

“I didn’t see Lee again until this morning, Friday November 22, 1963, about 7:10 or 7:15 am. ... Lee was bareheaded, wearing a light brown or tan shirt.”

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2020, 04:53:06 PM »

...it's a pretty safe bet to assume that he was wearing CE 163 on Friday morning.

Linnie Mae Randle affidavit 11/22/63:

“I didn’t see Lee again until this morning, Friday November 22, 1963, about 7:10 or 7:15 am. ... Lee was bareheaded, wearing a light brown or tan shirt.”

What's your point?

Another witness who mistook a jacket for a shirt or the other way around, maybe? Just like Baker and.... Roberts, perhaps?

Or did Linnie Mae simply notice (and remembered) the color of the shirt and nothing else?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2020, 04:53:06 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #367 on: December 07, 2020, 05:15:36 PM »
What's your point?

Another witness who mistook a jacket for a shirt or the other way around, maybe? Just like Baker and.... Roberts, perhaps?

Or did Linnie Mae simply notice (and remembered) the color of the shirt and nothing else?

It would be difficult to mistake a light brown or tan shirt for this jacket. Your assumption isn’t so safe.