Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86898 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #344 on: December 07, 2020, 04:17:21 AM »
Advertisement
Does this mean that you can't produce either a map with a faster route from Beckley to 10th Street or an alternative time line that includes all the known facts? Gheez... now there's a surprise.

So, it's back to the one liners and "estimations" BS, is it?

You come across as a little cry baby who doesn't want to deal with facts, closes his eyes and hopes they go away...

Deflect all you want: Oswald was ID'd at the scene as the killer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: December 07, 2020, 04:17:21 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #345 on: December 07, 2020, 04:23:53 AM »
So, are you now saying that your Star Time Eyewitness is unreliable?, hmmmm, very interesting! LMFAO!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #346 on: December 07, 2020, 04:26:08 AM »
Deflect all you want: Oswald was ID'd at the scene as the killer.

No deflection. If he couldn't have been there when it happened that I.D. doesn't mean anything. Eye witness testimony is the least reliable evidence there is. Just ask any prosecutor.

History shows there are plenty of innocent people who ended up in jail because eyewitnesses were wrong.

Why don't you try to convince me I am wrong by pointing out the flaws in the time line I have presented?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:28:30 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: December 07, 2020, 04:26:08 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #347 on: December 07, 2020, 04:28:32 AM »
Time to get real.
Tippit evidence relevance based on a scale of ONE to TEN.

Discarded shells at the crime scene as seen being discarded by Oswald, exclusively matched to Oswalds revolver. TEN
Oswald being arrested and trying to kill more Policemen with the above revolver. TEN
A dozen postitive identifications of Oswald. TEN
A wide variation of time guesses. ONE

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #348 on: December 07, 2020, 04:36:53 AM »
Are you paying attention?

Are you? You don't appear to be...

Your suggestion is plain stupid for three reasons; (1) a guy running down the street gets noticed far more quickly than somebody who walks, (2) Oswald knew the area, he had lived on Neely Street nearby, so he knew where to go for the busses, and that would be straight down Beckley to Jefferson and not to some residential street and (3) if he wanted to get out of Dallas he could have taken any bus from the city center.

You're just making up stuff in order to somehow get Oswald to 10th street on time to shoot Tippit. Good luck with that, because the timeline shows Tippit was most likely killed between 1.06 and 1.10 and the fastest way from the rooming house, where he still was just after 1 pm, takes 11 minutes... Do the math..... but you probably won't.

No need to make up stuff to get Oswald anywhere, Tex. He was ID'd at and near the snuff scene by several witnesses, all presumably in possession of at least one good eyeball.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:37:59 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: December 07, 2020, 04:36:53 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #349 on: December 07, 2020, 04:55:03 AM »
No deflection. If he couldn't have been there when it happened that I.D. doesn't mean anything. Eye witness testimony is the least reliable evidence there is. Just ask any prosecutor.

History shows there are plenty of innocent people who ended up in jail because eyewitnesses were wrong.

Why don't you try to convince me I am wrong by pointing out the flaws in the time line I have presented?

Several people ID'd Oswald
It's called co-oboration 

And tell us what makes you think I'm here to convince anyone of anything..

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #350 on: December 07, 2020, 07:14:44 AM »
No.  Your point above is entirely invalid.

The five bullets in Oswald's pants pocket (removed hours after his arrest) were all Winchester-Westerns.

Richard Smith is correctly referring to the six live rounds removed from the revolver that was taken from Oswald.  Three of these live bullets were Winchester-Westerns and three were Remington-Peters.

As Richard correctly points out, Tippit was gunned down by both Winchester-Western and Remington-Peters bullets, which happened to be the same two manufacturers of bullets found inside his revolver when he was arrested.

Richard Smith is correctly referring to the six live rounds removed from the revolver that was taken from Oswald.

And what revolver would that be? I know you refer to the revolver now in evidence as CE 143, but what evidence do you have that this is the same revolver taken from Oswald at the Texas Theater?

Unrelated to your mistake.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: December 07, 2020, 07:14:44 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #351 on: December 07, 2020, 07:27:05 AM »
Yeah...to the Oswald did it guys I wouldn't expect it to.
 However, if the ladies had claimed that it was a light grey or whitish jacket they saw then that would become absolutely positive evidence huh? The likelihood that Oswald never even put a jacket on in the first place is becoming more probable. Who said that he put this jacket on in the first place? One distracted lady with admittedly poor vision.
When one witness' story points to a conspiracy.. they are summarily dismissed as wrong. Yet when one witness [no matter how convoluted their story] points to the single killer...their statements are heralded as the gospel truth.

You missed my point, apparently.

Barbara Davis and Virginia Davis both saw the exact same man cut across their front yard seconds after hearing the shots.  Barbara said the jacket/coat was dark.  Virginia said it was light tan.

So what?